Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Why Are Naija Girls So Indecisive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Naija Girls So Indecisive? (649 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / Why Are Naija Girls Promoting Fornication / Why Are Naija Girl Weekened Like This??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Naija Girls So Indecisive? by STILESGANG: 9:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
You like a guy and you've been dying for him to approach you. He finally does that and you suddenly decide to put up a front and start playing hard to get.
In your own words"I don't want to appear cheap and desperate ".

Do naija girls really know what they want?
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Indecisive? by Softorgasm(m): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
Op they don't want to appear cheap, yet their ex used and dump them...
So who are they forming Beyonce for?
But seriously I'm addicted to ladies that goes for what they desire, even men..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Indecisive? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
It's a multi-layered issue. Society advocates virtuousness ahd meekness at the detriment of undermining confidence and self esteem. Most are concerned about what people will think( I am yet to identify who exactly these people are). Just read some of the issues here it gives you a clear overview of mindsets.
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Indecisive? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
STILESGANG:
You like a guy and you've been dying for him to approach you. He finally does that and you suddenly decide to put up a front and start playing hard to get.
In your own words"I don't want to appear cheap and desperate ".

Do naija girls really know what they want?
dem complex pass calculus cheesy
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Indecisive? by dingbang(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
I don't roll with dull people.... 3billion females out there so why should I give a fvck
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Indecisive? by STILESGANG: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
lefulefu:

dem complex pass calculus cheesy
As in there matter tire me undecided. Very childlish and annoying set of species.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Indecisive? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
STILESGANG:
As in there matter tire me undecided. Very childlish and annoying set of species.
i feel u brotha cheesy..we just have to take them as they come cheesy
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Indecisive? by pharmagba: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
I think is more of materialism.
If a guy is not up there financially they foot drag but let him be d wealthy man or son of. Wealthy man, even if he has lots of girls they don't mind to be one of them, even if he is a devil they will say they can change him

Unfortunately this has cost lots of them to lose aa man with good heart and who truly loves them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do If This Happens To You / [must Read]omg!! A Fierce Diva Shares Her First party Experience (x-rated) / Nigerian Pastor Was Killed Together With His Family For Preaching The Gosple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.