Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama (62558 Views)

Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by AngelsAndStars(m): 5:36am On Feb 04, 2017
coolplanet:

The law.what if in the process the lady slipped and hit her head against a wall and die.how do u defend that in court. Violence never pays.i advice u leave the house or if u can't do that call one of the families to come take her away if u have the time.still waiting for your response.
for how long would you continue to leave the house? tell me? do you know if you continuously leave the house it will embolden her to continue?

where did I say violence is the answer? let me repeat myself to you. this is a case of "curse and effect" cure the curse and effects goes automatically. it is unwise for you to tackle the effect over and over again and ignore the curse. in fact, it is foolish and stupid.

learn that.
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by goldennugget: 5:43am On Feb 04, 2017
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by coolplanet: 5:46am On Feb 04, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
for how long would you continue to leave the house? tell me? do you know if you continuously leave the house it will embolden her to continue?

where did I say violence is the answer? let me repeat myself to you. this is a case of "curse and effect" cure the curse and effects goes automatically. it is unwise for you to tackle the effect over and over again and ignore the curse. in fact, it is foolish and stupid.

learn that.

You have still not answered my question,the law.why are u running away from it.i repeat, what if in the process of beating, she slipped and hit her fine head on a wall and died(violent) how will you defend that in court for the man to go free after all it is only a curse from the lady.i pity you!

2 Likes

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 04, 2017
It is very obvious from this post that we women are our own worse enemies.

A woman making excuses for the abuse of another woman and potential wife beaters supporting her, I weep for such ladies.

If the woman called ur mum a prostitute, will the beating take back what she said? You no get mouth to call her mama prostitute too?

If the woman stole ur life savings, will the beating bring it back?

There is no excuse for hitting a woman. If you can't tolerate the bad mouth of one, don't be with one.

The worse wife beater is the one who won't think of the welfare of his child before hitting his woman.

I weep for the women wey dey make excuses for women abusers. I pray you don't have a reason to be abused.

5 Likes

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Cromagnon: 5:53am On Feb 04, 2017
coolplanet:

What if during beating the woman hit her head against a wall and died,will you type this trash.dont forget am a man before u insult me here.better u remain silent for life.
well I only beat you if you touch me. Self defense
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by princenaira(m): 5:53am On Feb 04, 2017
......Did you hear her say "baby daddy" ? ......This will tell you the rest of the story.

No husband will do that atleast, within the prevailing circumstance
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Sunbellar: 5:56am On Feb 04, 2017
treasuredluv:
I won't blame him much because,1 you haven't told us what you didt that resulted to the assult, 2. I so much know the power of a lady's mouth.
I just checked and found out you have succulent lips!
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by coolplanet: 5:57am On Feb 04, 2017
Cromagnon:
well I only beat you if you touch me. Self defense
What if she dies in the process, how do u tell the judge in charge of the case in court.do u tell him,self defense. Am waiting for ur response
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Firstcitizen: 5:58am On Feb 04, 2017
kretoz:
My dear no matter what she did, so long as she didn't commit murder, burnt the guy house or sold it, there is definitely no need for beating, even if she did the above mentioned acts, it's not a reason to raise a hand on her but I know that most good guys endurance limit would not accommodate the above acts

Really! If she murders the guy like you said how will he be able to do this to her. He should sit back and be smiling even if she struck first and inflicted injuries on him too.

I once had a girlfriend many many years ago who picked up a knife and stabbed me close to my left eye because she was furious over some gossip. I remember her till now everytime I look in the mirror.You need to see the way I left the configuration of her pretty face. I know she still rememers me everytime she applies makeup.. Nonesense! Girl wey I never even pay her brideprice sef.Guess what, when the neighbours pulled me away and discovered what happened, they stepped back so I could finish the job and I sure did.

You mean there is nothing like gender equality. Women are the weaker sex that should never be touched even if they are about to take your life.

If you are a woman you can say anything to my face and yapp thrash during an argument. The moment you decide to strike me or pick up an offensive object to threaten me........hmmmm I will take Apostle Suleiman's advice and defend myself wella.

3 Likes

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by DaveGyam(m): 5:59am On Feb 04, 2017
Wickedness of the highest order. undecided
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by sirusX(m): 6:21am On Feb 04, 2017
kretoz:
My dear no matter what she did, so long as she didn't commit murder, burnt the guy house or sold it, there is definitely no need for beating, even if she did the above mentioned acts, it's not a reason to raise a hand on her but I know that most good guys endurance limit would not accommodate the above acts
That line is what makes the difference.

People are different in terms of temperament and attitude, it's all about knowing your partner...and recognising when push comes to shove

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by fyneboi79(m): 6:32am On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:
shocked
Some men are just not responsible, but can we blame them?

Its better she leaves that environment immediately for her safety.
I know some people will come and ask what she did to deserve this violence,speaks volume of their upbringing
The correct man use blow tear that mouth wey she dey take talk rubbish. Na so I go tear ya own soon grin

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by eph12(m): 6:38am On Feb 04, 2017
kretoz:
Thank God you are female, you definitely have or will have a sister or a daughter,no matter what she did, abuse should never be involved, well since its clear you support violence on women, sweetie to each his onion, let what we wish for others come to us
My sister can't be running her mouth to someone that can be her and not expect to be beaten. As a guy sef I can't even do that. If I see I'm no match for you I either try to resolve the issue, keep quiet or leave the scene. Is that too much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by victorazy(m): 6:39am On Feb 04, 2017
kretoz:
Thank God you are female, you definitely have or will have a sister or a daughter,no matter what she did, abuse should never be involved, well since its clear you support violence on women, sweetie to each his onion, let what we wish for others come to us

Bros if u no invite violence in ur home it won't come in even when it knocked. So ur wish to her is a waste, because if she is peaceful, loving, understanding and prayerful, lovely home is hers. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by fyneboi79(m): 6:41am On Feb 04, 2017
AngelsAndStars:

learn that.
plausible explanation. Good thinking.

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by helpee(m): 6:43am On Feb 04, 2017
kretoz:
Did she commit murder? I guess no, did sell all his property? I guess no, Did she kill the boy's mother, father and sibling? I guess no, My dear under no condition should such harm come to her, I'm privileged to be in a profession where women are brought in with various degrees of injury cos of useless reason such as not giving hubby money, useless argument with hubby and the least go on and you a lady had the guts to make such utterances, pray such doesn't befall you and until you witness a first hand consultation on what women pass through in the hands of wife beaters, please it will be very important for you to keep mute when issues like this are raised.
i am also privileged to be a doctor.... usually the first recipient of domestic violence. Just yesterday a woman came with a very deep cut. If i upload it online you will be mad. After slapping her husband that one did not respond she now held the man's trouser with the aim of stripping him naked. That one now used his teeth to bite her hand just to leave him alone....the woman refused and still did everything possible to naked the man. Something is wrong with your argument and if you are one of the people responsible for handling domestic violence abd you dont want to know what the woman did then you are part of the problem. A woman slapped her husband for cheating. The husband left the house she destroyed everything in the house and torn his certificate. Yes you heard me right. The man beat her black and blue. Meanwhile the man was very very patient cos when i was talking to them the man showed me facebook messages where the wife sent her naked pix to a lawyer in imo state. Women cant eat their cake and have it. A man married a woman after discovering she was HIV positive on thursday preceeding their wedding due to church test. The church advised him against it but he went ahead and signed undertaking. This lady made his life hell. Told all the family members the guy used her for rituals. These are true life stories....made deliberate attempt to infect him. Called his brothers who didnt know their sister was positive to keep harrasing the guy. For how long will the innocent guy keep leaving the house anytime the demon in his wife comes up? One day he beat the hell out of the wife. They arrested him and publicly at the police station he told everybody how the wife had been using drugs for years yet didnt let him know before making marriage arrangements. She destroyed his life. He had nothing to lose cos they already had unprotected sex before knowing. He can as well stab the lady and bear the consequences. So madam or sir, if you dont always want to hear the other side of the story, you are part of the problem not the solution

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by AngelsAndStars(m): 6:47am On Feb 04, 2017
coolplanet:

You have still not answered my question,the law.why are u running away from it.i repeat, what if in the process of beating, she slipped and hit her fine head on a wall and died(violent) how will you defend that in court for the man to go free after all it is only a curse from the lady.i pity you!
lawyers. everything boils down to being able to prove it beyond reasonable doubt that she slipped. more reason why when such happens, you don't run away. you call the police yourself. that would send an impression that you don't feel guilty. with that you can be handed bail during the court case which you have to prove.

you should pity yourself. not me.

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by AngelsAndStars(m): 6:50am On Feb 04, 2017
helpee:
i am also privileged to be a doctor.... usually the first recipient of domestic violence. Just yesterday a woman came with a very deep cut. If i upload it online you will be mad. After slapping her husband that one did not respond she now held the man's trouser with the aim of stripping him naked. That one now used his teeth to bite her hand just to leave him alone....the woman refused and still did everything possible to naked the man. Something is wrong with your argument and if you are one of the people responsible for handling domestic violence abd you dont want to know what the woman did then you are part of the problem. A woman slapped her husband for cheating. The husband left the house she destroyed everything in the house and torn his certificate. Yes you heard me right. The man beat her black and blue. Meanwhile the man was very very patient cos when i was talking to them the man showed me facebook medsages where the wife sent her naked pix to a lawyer in imo state. Women cant eat their cake and have it. A man married a woman after discovering she was HIV positive on thursday preceeding their wedding due to church test. The church advised him agsinst it but he went ahead and signed undertaking. This lady made his life hell. Told all the family members the guy used her for rituals. These are true life stories....made deliberate attempt to infect him. Called his brothers who didnt their sister was positive to keep harrasing the guy. For how long will the innocent guy keep leaving the house anytime the demon in her wife comes up? One day he beat the hell out of the wife. They arrested him and publicly in police station he told everybody how the wife had been using drugs for years yet didnt let him before marriage arrangements. She destroyed his life. She had nothing to lose cos they already had unprotected sex before knowing. She can as well stab the lady and bear the consequences. So madam or sir, if you dont always want to hear the other side of the story, you are part of the problem not the solution
thank you. these people saying nonsense are kids. some are over grown kids. they make me sick

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2017
Lolz
Sunbellar:
I just checked and found out you have succulent lips!
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by kaboninc(m): 6:55am On Feb 04, 2017
helpee:
i am also privileged to be a doctor.... usually the first recipient of domestic violence. Just yesterday a woman came with a very deep cut. If i upload it online you will be mad. After slapping her husband that one did not respond she now held the man's trouser with the aim of stripping him naked. That one now used his teeth to bite her hand just to leave him alone....the woman refused and still did everything possible to naked the man. Something is wrong with your argument and if you are one of the people responsible for handling domestic violence abd you dont want to know what the woman did then you are part of the problem. A woman slapped her husband for cheating. The husband left the house she destroyed everything in the house and torn his certificate. Yes you heard me right. The man beat her black and blue. Meanwhile the man was very very patient cos when i was talking to them the man showed me facebook messages where the wife sent her naked pix to a lawyer in imo state. Women cant eat their cake and have it. A man married a woman after discovering she was HIV positive on thursday preceeding their wedding due to church test. The church advised him against it but he went ahead and signed undertaking. This lady made his life hell. Told all the family members the guy used her for rituals. These are true life stories....made deliberate attempt to infect him. Called his brothers who didnt know their sister was positive to keep harrasing the guy. For how long will the innocent guy keep leaving the house anytime the demon in his wife comes up? One day he beat the hell out of the wife. They arrested him and publicly at the police station he told everybody how the wife had been using drugs for years yet didnt let him know before making marriage arrangements. She destroyed his life. He had nothing to lose cos they already had unprotected sex before knowing. He can as well stab the lady and bear the consequences. So madam or sir, if you dont always want to hear the other side of the story, you are part of the problem not the solution

Chilling
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by yambold: 6:55am On Feb 04, 2017
This happens when you enter into marriage from the back door! be warned.
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Coliwax: 6:57am On Feb 04, 2017
D man in question here is notin buh a nonentity
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 6:58am On Feb 04, 2017
coolplanet:

God,are u sure you are a lady? No matter the argument or abuse from the lady,that doesn't mean he should descend on her as a punching bag.what exactly do u want to hear from her sef.though she might be at fault but the idiot must respect her.am not sure u are a yoruba lady with ur utterances or maybe u are a lost soul down here.am a male and married.i will neva do such. Let's respect them as our help meet as confirmed in the bible.it is a curse for a man to raise up his hand against a woman.he is not worth to have one and must be jailed.
no i'm a man, i've seen so many scenerio of such act, i'm not in support of all dez violence, u're all failing to undastand me, i'm saying dt b4 blaming d man of such an act listen 2 his own side of the story b4 conclusn. Av u nt seen wher ladies stab men, burn dwn der houses, scatter properties, run away wt properties, ds act was brutal yes, bt dnt judge 4rm 1 angle. I wonda if u guyz neva comnt wtout a wrd of insult.

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by Ifeoma1992(f): 7:03am On Feb 04, 2017
Hmm
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 7:07am On Feb 04, 2017
cr7lomo:

Dont mind those re.tards quoting u saying u are wrong...my dear , u are a wise woman and u sure gonna have a peaceful home...those foo.lish women that say " no man should hit a woman no matter what" are the type of ladies men beat everyday because they believe they can act senseless and expect no reaction...gender equality my foot...misandrists calling themselves feminists ruining the world since inception
exactly my point dear, Respect your woman becaus she's gone through hell bearing your child, YES i concur, but i'm saying Ladies should also respect and be submissive to there partners as in the days of old, God has made them head over us. Stop tempting them, thus bringing out the animal in them, i'm a lady buh i don't support gender equality.

1 Like

Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 7:12am On Feb 04, 2017
Benoxvals:

You are indeed a disgrace to womanhood.
This is relationship/marriage not WWE.
If a guy cannot endure mere words that
comes from a lady's mouth then he is not
ready to be with one.
Let's be honest here..
If her sin is so deep then she will never bring
it up on social media(which might be her only
way of fighting back)..
Even the case of cheating has a way of dealing
with it.
Do this nonsense to my sister and discover Buhari
Change first hand..Rubbish
please read and understand before the insult, I DONT SUPPORT VIOLENCE ON WOMEN OOOOOO; its a cool saturday morning i won't want to spoil it with throwning insults. Tell your sister to be submissive when married. No man full of sences would hit her.
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 7:14am On Feb 04, 2017
jatau7:
but dat doesn't warrant dis....some men are just fools....only an illiterate man would raise his hands on a woman...
yeah its true, thank God you no insult me
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by mikejegede(m): 7:15am On Feb 04, 2017
why the Bleep would you hit your baby mama..any guy that likes to hit ladies is a punk..the best thing you can do is to walk away when ever she annoys u..
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 7:18am On Feb 04, 2017
mineANDurs:

cheesy

Hehehe, na this kind one husband go beat blue and black and she will proudly come out and say "He beats me because he loves and wants to correct me".
I will not contradict your believe my dear,

i only envy your hubby who will beat you to an early grave and go and marry another beautiful wife.

I also pity your children who will turn into maids and houseboys while you groove 6feet under.

I also pity your parents who spent their "hard earned" money to raise a girl who doesnt know her worth.

Enjoy your life honey.

I see you u dont take advice, if not i would have adviced you to take d advice of the previous poster who said its better you keep mum wen issues like this arises.

Enjoy
i wish you 6ft also. Why do you peeps lack understanding. I'm not supporting the act.
Re: Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama by treasuredluv(f): 7:19am On Feb 04, 2017
OldBeer:
Ugly thing
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things / Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.