Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman (38489 Views)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman's Shopping Mall, Petrol Station Birthday Gift From Apostle / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / DSS Arrests Apostle Johnson Suleman Over Comment On Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by bejeria101(m): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2017
Nkemtreasure:
Just wondering, what will he be charged with?

Typing whatsapp message! Awon oponu. Dis govt and its relic president should just get lost biko
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by freeze001(f): 10:17am On Feb 04, 2017
Thank you! Now wait and see his stereotyped response. Either that or silence rather than acknowledge the points u raised or even concede.

Princedapace:

Hello bro, I want to speak to u like a gentleman.. I'm sure u are in support of the arrest and detention of Kalu of IPOd. I am not a fan of his movement.. But he was arrested for agitating for his belief.. Though no record of killings linked to him..

But I'm sure people like u av been celebrating for his arrest and detention.. Now, a group of people have been killing a particular religion more..

Now.. Did u listen to your self when you asked if the problem has not been there? Did you also listen to your self when you said that people are against Buhari over the issue of Fulani becus he is a Fulani.. My brother.. Can u have concience for this moment? What u said, does it make sense to you? So becus the problem has been there means that it should never get resolved? Have u seen why I av always supported a regional or state fiscal federalism? With the current system of government, When someone is wrong, his people will feel discriminated when he faces criticism and attack.. But we can't make progress like this.. Have u see why northerners should also talk about fiscal federalism or complete breakup? Becus we can't continue like this.. How on earth will u say that? U are so convinced that is becus buhari is a fulani that is why we are against his actions towards fulani killings.

My brother.. Is not fair, Kalu who has no record of murder anywhere for preaching his belief is in prison and u are in support of it together with northerners.. And those who are killing and raping and damaging farm lands only faced a threat once and u are saying this! My goodness, where is ur conscience.? Deep down ur heart, u know what is right.. Be it that fulani men have been killing people, whether Christians or non Christians, life na life bro.. You guys should speak when needed.. Attack buhari when needed...

If we continue to protect our own becus he is from our side, our leaders will never know the right thing to do.. Fulani herdsmen have caused so much pains for many people.. Left for me, I can't allow them into my territory..

U need to understand that the power of security of lives and properties lie with the federal govt becus of the nature of our constitution, this means every blame and praises must be targeted at the federal govt regarding security.. Not even state government. Pls, I think u should us to demand for true federalism so that states can persecute their own and the masses fr that state will support it without feeling na becus na igbo or yoruba or Hausa person..
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
Good move by the DSS.
Zombie sighted, ekwensu!
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by madridguy(m): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2017
Your oga his waiting for you at the other room tongue

Oyind17:
Young lady, I asked cos your comment no make sense. Small girl

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by akaahs(m): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
Good move by the DSS.
the truth is always better. Folly
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
Your oga his waiting for you at the other room tongue

Your boyfriend is smiling at you. This girl why are you looking for a new boyfriend like me
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by intricate(m): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2017
RZArecta:
^^^^ only zombies and retards will be happy about how Nigeria has descended into nepotism, religious bigotry and dictatorship cool
nepotism and religious bigotry i agree with but dictatorship, we will have to see about that
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by akaahs(m): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2017
RZArecta:
^^^^ only zombies and retards will be happy about how Nigeria has descended into nepotism, religious bigotry and dictatorship cool
what do u expect from a draconian and kakistocracy government?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by Shafiiimran99: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2017
delishpot:
What are they arresting him for? Chai! NIGERIANS Don enter!!!!

Was it proven that he was the one buying arms? Was it proven? You think GEJ is like Buhari who arrests anyone he deems fit to?
If he is not like Buhari Buhari, y no investigation was carried out?
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by madridguy(m): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2017
Boko Haram started exactly that way.

Ayanfeoluwaoba:
Maybe you should go through the supposed whatsapp message and see if such concerns the DSS.

Misplaced priorities everywhere.

May God revive the Glory days of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by Awoo88: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2017
Nkemtreasure:
Wondering what will be on the charge sheet.
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by madridguy(m): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2017
Where is your husband?

Oyind17:
Your boyfriend is smiling at you. This girl why are you looking for a new boyfriend like me

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by chairmanchairmam: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2017
Nkemtreasure:

Ever heard of guilty by finding?
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
Where is your husband?

Where is your boyfriend?
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by Smooyis(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2017
FeloniousFelon:

What is criminal about standing up for your rights!.

Yoruba Muslims sef

How do you know he is a yoruba Muslim. Statement like this can't help this country grow.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by omojare2003: 10:32am On Feb 04, 2017
timecapsule:
FG is using dss to silence christians and southerns
Correct,Federal G overment is using dss to silence christians and southerns
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by folahann(m): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2017
ivandragon:

two christian women were killed by Moslems... one in Kano another in Abuja.

the alleged perpetrators in both cases were arrested after much hue & cry from the public...

a few months later, the alleged perpetrators were set free, no reasons given... no update by the security forces, nothing... just set free...cases withdrawn from the court... on whose orders? we were not told.

but a Christian tells fellow Christians to defend themselves & the DSS begins arresting them left, right & centre...

the el-rufia you mentioned admitted he paid these herdsmen to stop killing which means he knows those carrying out these attacks on Christians... why hasn't the DSS invited him?

a leader of ayetti openly told the IG that his people are responsible for attacks, what did the FG do? nothing...
I agree with you here. The women that were killed were killed based on religion crisis. This is where CAN was supposed to rise and mobilise to protest the killings. Buhari I'm sure didn't order the killing, so we shouldn't blame him for that.
Not a single person could join the Abuja woman's brother in protest.
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by madridguy(m): 10:34am On Feb 04, 2017
Am single.

Oyind17:
Where is your boyfriend?
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by MalcoImX: 10:35am On Feb 04, 2017
chachanga:

Mehnnn, some fresh air is definitely needed out here.

The putrefaction and pollutions being released by each of these your “viewpoints" are enough to choke the remaining life out of the already ailing economy!

And, the pontificative smugness accompanying your deliveries sef makes one wonder at just what sort of patriotism could ever birth such slanted mindsets.

The country is going to blazes predicated, more, by the deeds and inactions of your mentor, hope you know.

You guys do the needful in reaching those you voted for. At least you folks voted them in.
You going to blazes brother. I survived GEJ, what's more there to go through. Tell me you're suffering or you've suffered more during PMB and I'll understand. It's not about prejudices but who I believe is better for the country. I think I am a patriot and can smell a fake from a thousand mile. Take it from me: I am million times more hopeful and better with PMB.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
Am single.

You don't have a boyfriend? My sweetest, oyinlistic bobo is doing great.
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by madridguy(m): 10:40am On Feb 04, 2017
Good, hold him tight, husband scarce pass dollar now grin grin

Oyind17:
You don't have a boyfriend? My sweetest, oyinlistic bobo is doing great.
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
Good, hold him tight, husband scarce pass dollar now grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin Nlders won't kill me with laughter... A dollar is now #1 abi
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by madridguy(m): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2017
grin grin grin

Oyind17:
grin grin grin grin grin Nlders won't kill me with laughter... A dollar is now #1 abi
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by MalcoImX: 10:43am On Feb 04, 2017
Princedapace:

Hello bro, I want to speak to u like a gentleman.. I'm sure u are in support of the arrest and detention of Kalu of IPOd. I am not a fan of his movement.. But he was arrested for agitating for his belief.. Though no record of killings linked to him..

But I'm sure people like u av been celebrating for his arrest and detention.. Now, a group of people have been killing a particular religion more..

Now.. Did u listen to your self when you asked if the problem has not been there? Did you also listen to your self when you said that people are against Buhari over the issue of Fulani becus he is a Fulani.. My brother.. Can u have concience for this moment? What u said, does it make sense to you? So becus the problem has been there means that it should never get resolved? Have u seen why I av always supported a regional or state fiscal federalism? With the current system of government, When someone is wrong, his people will feel discriminated when he faces criticism and attack.. But we can't make progress like this.. Have u see why northerners should also talk about fiscal federalism or complete breakup? Becus we can't continue like this.. How on earth will u say that? U are so convinced that is becus buhari is a fulani that is why we are against his actions towards fulani killings.

My brother.. Is not fair, Kalu who has no record of murder anywhere for preaching his belief is in prison and u are in support of it together with northerners.. And those who are killing and raping and damaging farm lands only faced a threat once and u are saying this! My goodness, where is ur conscience.? Deep down ur heart, u know what is right.. Be it that fulani men have been killing people, whether Christians or non Christians, life na life bro.. You guys should speak when needed.. Attack buhari when needed...

If we continue to protect our own becus he is from our side, our leaders will never know the right thing to do.. Fulani herdsmen have caused so much pains for many people.. Left for me, I can't allow them into my territory..

U need to understand that the power of security of lives and properties lie with the federal govt becus of the nature of our constitution, this means every blame and praises must be targeted at the federal govt regarding security.. Not even state government. Pls, I think u should us to demand for true federalism so that states can persecute their own and the masses fr that state will support it without feeling na becus na igbo or yoruba or Hausa person..
A group of people? Who is their leader?

Fact to you is: Farmers and herdsmen crisis predates Buhari. What is resented is the politicization of the crisis by those who from day one have shown their hostility to Buhari because he's either a northerner, a Muslim or a Fulani.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by ivandragon: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2017
folahann:

I agree with you here. The women that were killed were killed based on religion crisis. This is where CAN was supposed to rise and mobilise to protest the killings. Buhari I'm sure didn't order the killing, so we shouldn't blame him for that.
Not a single person could join the Abuja woman's brother in protest.

well, while I certainly didn't mention PMB specifically, the buck stops at the President's table.

CAN was very outspoken about both cases. could it have done more? maybe...

on the issue of protest, at the risk of turning our discussion overtly political, have you noticed how any protest against unfavourable acts of this regime is met with massive resistance & blackmail?

well, I guess the Feb. 6 protests will raise all these issues... if it is not sabotaged by this regime.
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by Shafiiimran99: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2017
ivandragon:

what arms deal was CAN president involved in?

do you understand how plane charters work? if you do, you wouldn't ask the question you asked.

& the weapons to be purchased, were they for individuals or for the FG?

then do you know the events that led to the then administration running helter skelter for arms to buy? after the US blocked almost all other avenues & weapons from the communist nations were still in transit?

well, you & your ilk can justify whatever negatives you wish under PMB, no qualms. but when the supposed negatives under GEJ become the standard for comparison... that means PMB has messed up real bad.
So that was y they have to use CAN president jet that himself and Jonathan did did not aware of it...no prob let us keep our hypocrite on if it will help matter

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by morscino: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2017
delishpot:

When Buharis people and those benefiting from him today used BH and chibok girls movement (which they planned and carried out sith support from western world in the first place) to ridicule GEJ did he arrest them? when Oknojor and her minions went to protest the BBOG protest, did GEJ arrest them? When moslem leadets were speaking out against fighting BH actively by GEJ and promising to bathe baboon in blood, did GEJ arrest them? I wish GEJ was half as stone hearted as Buharis people, Yeye Dey smell.
so its buhari's fault dat GEJ was incapable to deal with ppl who are set out to undermine his govt.
Sometimes I wonder if u ppl understand what u post online.
And ur post above only shows that u are aware that all d hullabaloo abt herdsmen is just to discredit d buhari led admin.
just so u know,not all herdsmen are Fulani/muslims are u all have been made to believe by d haters of dis admin.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by Chiedu4Trump: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2017
morscino:
I stopped taking CAN seriously from d moment I met someone whose uncle(a Pastor) confessed to collecting 500k from d 7billion PDP gave to CAN during d last elections.
This same CAN dat claimed d president was trying to impose a president on dem,CAN is just one of those org who has fed fat during d pdp regime but are not seeing d free money anymore(just like Tuface),so they're doing all they can to ridicule d fed. govt.
They govt is not helping matters too because they keep playing into their hands.
For those who care to know,d southern Kaduna crisis is not a religious crisis but a sectarian crisis,but CAN saw it as an opportunity to ridicule d govt.

It's been revealed that all these allegations are false.
You must be Fulani or so to believe this.
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by Shafiiimran99: 10:54am On Feb 04, 2017
freeze001:

And how many Christians have taken up arms to go on a killing spree d way ur demon brothers do? There ys no compulsion to love but life and lands are sacred so you must live and let live otherwise, as is the case now, victims will no longer play dead.
Of cuz u right to defend ursef but my point is out hypocrite is too much because Fulani issue is not started today

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by Princedapace(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2017
MalcoImX:
A group of people? Who is their leader?

Fact to you is: Farmers and herdsmen crisis predates Buhari. What is resented is the politicization of the crisis by those who from day one have shown their hostility to Buhari because he's either a northerner, a Muslim or a Fulani.

Yes.. Becus fulaniherdsmen have been killing for decades doesn't mean we should continue to lose lives.. Baba.. Why are u like this?

Do u want ur family member to be killed? Forget this bubari thing.. Opposition parties are allowed to protest bro..

Are people not protesting or speaking against Trump in America now? Why are u guys so cruel against opposition? Ur party got here thru aggressive opposition, so allow them use it.. Remember how ur APC used Boko Haram and Chibok girls to win popular votes.. They had points.. There were leakages and they capitalized it... Now Fulaniherdsmen can be the leakage some people will use against your APC and your Buhari.. He should live with it ..

We elected Buhari to rewrite the norm.. Not to continue the norm.. If we wanted him to continue with the norm, we would av allowed GEJ to continue..

As for the leaders, herdsmen have leaders across Nigeria.. Is a pity u don't av conscience.. Maybe u av not lost a loved one before in their hands..

Apostle said kill any of them u see near u.. My brother.. Same with me.. When I see fulaniherdsmen.. I'm always at alert... Becus they can kill and rape.. They av destroyed my village and raped many of our ladies in my village.. It took our king to save the community.. Someone poses no danger but he was arrested and some people are killing and raping people and u are against a person who called for self defence.. Bro, grow up and stop ur blinded argument..

I will take u guys seriously when u people begin to talk about breaking up this country to fiscal federalism..
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by OBAGADAFFI: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2017
folahann:

You guys are funny. Why is it that we play religion card to every issue. DSS invited El Rufai in 2014 to question him about a statement he made, no one mentioned Jonathan using DSS against muslims. Some of us Christians are disgusting with our thinking sometimes. A communal clash or political issue will be religionalized in no time.

I saw one rubbish post on fb about how Buhari / FG is using EFCC to fight southerners and Christians, I pointed out Dasuki and she said his case is different, I wanted to make more examples but decided to leave the fuul. I fully support MalcomX and I'm a Christian

Lol, where were you when they are accusing GEJ of genocide they even took the case to ICC.

Go check the history, the North accounts for most religious violence in Nigeria.

Stop blackmailing Christians because they are now talking about religious intolerance in Nigeria.

By the way, what is inciting about the whatapp massage
Re: DSS Arrests Tareri Avwomakpa Over Whatsapp Message Supporting Johnson Suleman by fof1: 11:00am On Feb 04, 2017
todayboy:

http://punchng.com/suleman-dss-arrests-arraigns-ssouth-can-chairmans-son/

PLS THIS UNCALLED FOR. ITS WASTE OF PRECIOUS TIME. IGNORING HIM WOULD HV BEEN D BEST OPTION FOR ME. HOWEVER HE SPOKE D TRUTH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christians In Lagos Pray For Fire In A House To Stop (Video) / Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti / 2019 Election: Prophet Joshua Iginla Issues Fresh Prophetic Warning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.