Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Please I Need Business/investment Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Business/investment Ideas (765 Views)

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / In What Business Or Investment Ideas Can Someone Make At Least N500k Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Business/investment Ideas by Ofunaofu: 6:01am On Feb 04, 2017
Dear everyone
What type of business/investment can one go into with #500,000. And how do I monitor it because the nature of my job wouldn't allow me to always be physically present. Thanks for your swift and sincere response
Re: Please I Need Business/investment Ideas by cwitch: 6:51am On Feb 04, 2017
Invest into real estate business 08161333339
Let me show u how for free
Re: Please I Need Business/investment Ideas by megaik: 6:52am On Feb 04, 2017
Ofunaofu:
Dear everyone
What type of business/investment can one go into with #500,000. And how do I monitor it because the nature of my job wouldn't allow me to always be physically present. Thanks for your swift and sincere response
Contact me for a genuine Biz project about to take off. Its palm oil Biz that will last for over six months paying you.
Re: Please I Need Business/investment Ideas by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 04, 2017
Ofunaofu:
Dear everyone
Anyway, it might look silly because anybody that wants a business idea, I always say 'Selling E-books Online'.

Just as you said, a business that would allow you do your initial job.

When you engage in selling e-books, you'll use a payment processor to receive payments.

Then maybe at the end of the day, you'll goto your processor and withdraw. As simple as that!

You'll need to sell an information e-book that adds meaning when the reader is reading it.
And maybe even the topic will speak well for the e-book.

But on the other hand, if you don't have the knowledge to write an e-book then it's nothing.As I have diverse e-books written by me,Since you already have an investment knowing too well you won't even spend all, you can contact me and you'll see how profitable it is.

#MyOwnAdvice
Re: Please I Need Business/investment Ideas by Neduzze5(m): 9:09am On Feb 04, 2017
Will you invest that 500, 000 NGN in me? I will be paying you 100k every month for 10 months and we would have concluded the deal. If you are interested, quote me and let's talk better.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Business/investment Ideas by Ofunaofu: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Neduzze5:
Will you invest that 500, 000 NGN in me? I will be paying you 100k every month for 10 months and we would have concluded the deal. If you are interested, quote me and let's talk better.
How does that work
Re: Please I Need Business/investment Ideas by aloeman15(m): 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
Wetin dey do you?
Invest in him ba?
Better google smedan or your state chamber of commerce and ask real business people in your area for advice.
Ofunaofu:

How does that work
Re: Please I Need Business/investment Ideas by miriamchi(f): 1:41am On Feb 05, 2017
Ofunaofu:
Dear everyone
Please can I help you invest this money?..In just 3months(might not even be up to that) I will give you back the capital and a profit of same 500,000.If interested, call/chat me up on 07064921509.
Re: Please I Need Business/investment Ideas by codedlee(m): 5:29am On Feb 05, 2017
megaik:

Contact me for a genuine Biz project about to take off. Its palm oil Biz that will last for over six months paying you.
bro how can I contact you??
Re: Please I Need Business/investment Ideas by megaik: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2017
codedlee:
bro how can I contact you??
Please contact me on 08159000930

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Business (custard Production) / Ecom Guys , Please How Do I Get Cattons For Products / I'm Looking For Co-founders To Start A Web Hosting Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.