Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:38 AM

Have MMM Participants Given Up? - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have MMM Participants Given Up? (45531 Views)

MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by donbenie(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
Marrtynze:

Lol, for real, this scheme made me see that, while I didn't participate for the sake of my sanity and for the fact that I didn't have free money to use, bad-belles are just everywhere taunting and victimizing those that did, some are even happy it crashed with their friends and families money in it
When you are warned against a harmful and potentially catastrophic decision you're are about to take and all you can do is to insult your advisers and well wishers, what exactly do you expect from them when the expected catastrophe happens?Cry with you?
Guy it's neither bad belle nor hatred but the season of reaping what you sow..Stupidity and Greed has consequences and it's time for it and ALL the losers should stop looking for who to transfer their aggression on..and by the way the only people that are Victimizing anybody is MMM and not well meaning Nigerians. .

4 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by AlanSugar(m): 1:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
NNVanguard:
Why adding salt to an open sore?

So that it can heal faster! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by tosyne2much(m): 1:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
erico2k2:

Stop that craaaap plz
Did you see the impunity amd disregard shown by MMM participants during the blizz when they where adviced ? Was it not love shown to them that made people come out to tell them to be careful with MMM
I remember back then someone called me Enemy of progress now I ask him How mkt now .
So my friend if you do t want MMM flogging plz zap pass next time you see a next topic on MMM flogging or else just observe.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by madridguy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
Yes naa grin

tosyne2much:
hahahaha roflwkmd.. You're just so funny Bro cheesy cheesy
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
zheroes:
Op calm down!!!

They will start paying on the 14th of february!!
grin
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
lirusehn:
thought they said minding ones business doesn't require capital Why is OP wasting his data on MMM? undecided undecided undecided
Oga, MMM no be business. You've been scammed!
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Terieslaw(m): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
Click the link below to view MMM EDO CHAPTER . we provide info on recent developments and organise meeting with stakeholders. Currently we are planning a state wide rally to inform and recalture edo state for MMM. Together we change the world.

MMM EDO CHAPTER!

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by ejor1: 2:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
people should mind their business.

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by maasoap(m): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
bbbabes:
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD GO AND DIE

NIGERIA IS NOT PROGRESSING BECAUSE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DONT MIND THEIR BUSINESS
Nigeria is not progressing because many mumus like you prefer to throw your hard earned money worth billions of naira to one scammer in far away Russia thinking that you're smart.

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Life4Varnity: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
oglalasioux:

The reason some people are happy, including me, is because we warned and talked but they said it's not our money. Unknown to us, those monies friends and relatives borrowed from us were used for mmm. Now they can't pay us back. How is it not our money?

Nice talk but you wicked o

2 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by lirusehn(m): 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Oga, MMM no be business. You've been scammed!

if you can't understand a simple 'word play' why should I take any thing from you seriously? undecided
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Lifestone(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
tosyne2much:
They will soon be here for you bro cheesy
That's if they don't have shame. Aside most of them must be under prayer and Fasting to get their money back from MMM

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by netflicks(m): 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
Y e dey pain pple wey no invest?
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by bbbabes(f): 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2017
maasoap:

Nigeria is not progressing because many mumus like you prefer to throw your hard earned money worth billions of naira to one scammer in far away Russia thinking that you're smart.

And you are one of the unintelligent Nigerians limiting our progress. I didn't mention am into it.
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
netflicks:
Y e dey pain pple wey no invest?
invest in scam?

1 Like

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by misterawo: 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Wetin concern me?

2 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
madridguy:
It is now officially confirmed that we Nigerians hate each other passionately. I still don't understand why a reasonable human will be happy for the downfall of his/fellow citizens. Many are no more due to MMM palava, MMM saga resulted in so many couples breaking up, many children are now out of school yet you see people happy over people's down fall.

I weep for my fellow country people.
Why not weep for those who did MMM the deserve it more.
I will keep on mocking MMM participants, because they were motivated by greed and greed is a vice.
When i refused to participate i was insulted, now its payback time

3 Likes

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by nkemjacob2(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
the best u can​n give to haters, gossipers, media etc a towards mmm post is to snub them...
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by jhenie(f): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
I haven't and won't, I got help last week likewise my colleague at work. MMM is releasing the money in batches, the gh was open yesterday but closed again same day. From their effort, there is a likelihood that it will bounce back.
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2017
lirusehn:

if you can't understand a simple 'word play' why should I take any thing from your weak brain serious? undecided
if you can't understand a simple 'word play' why should I take any thing from your weak brain serious?
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Maximus85(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
prolove22:
MY BROTHER NOTHING IS FREE IN THIS WORLD.ASK NIGERIA BANK

Which of the NIGERIA banks?
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Rumobaba: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Information is power,try your best to be informed
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
jhenie:
I haven't and won't, I got help last week likewise my colleague at work. MMM is releasing the money in batches, the gh was open yesterday but closed again same day. From their effort, there is a likelihood that it will bounce back.
you better move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by franklingud(m): 6:38am On Feb 05, 2017
darqly:

Confirmed Mavro-Ode grin grin
Do you want a screen shot for evidence?

Believe it or not, screen shot or not I was paid.
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by vicoson(m): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2017
MMM has crashed indeed! grin

Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by oringobiafra: 8:20am On Feb 05, 2017
useless nigerians nobody is talking about what boodoghari has done to zoological republic it is to drink panadol on another mans headache. they can go ahead and die cos i put MY own money in mmm. its funny that they keep on crying for me instead. take note before u quote me it is MY MONEY.
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by ossuofia1: 8:22am On Feb 05, 2017
akoko11:

I challenge u to prove beyond reasonable doubt you are a participant. As for me u r just one of those paid MMM calumny writers, karma will soon get hold of you, u join those who made some Nigerians to commit suicides, and their spirit will soon start chasing u, u better repent now u enemy of progress. Fck u and nairaland.
I was match to pay 200k to 15 people of which I paid. Shame on u. U can't stop MMM n u can't stop me from PHing and GHing.
Now get lost

Chai!

The thing pain am die!

MMM is dead and buried.

grin
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by Revolva(m): 9:49am On Feb 05, 2017
we Nigerians kill these schemes by uploading fake tellers wiked minded bastards I hate Nigerians despite am one we r way to wiked

they have also started uploading fake pop on twikas oooo lord what is all these
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by akoko11: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
ossuofia1:

Chai!

The thing pain am die!

MMM is dead and buried.

grin
Ekpa i don't have ur time
Re: Have MMM Participants Given Up? by encrypt(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
madridguy:
It is now officially confirmed that we Nigerians hate each other passionately. I still don't understand why a reasonable human will be happy for the downfall of his/fellow citizens. Many are no more due to MMM palava, MMM saga resulted in so many couples breaking up, many children are now out of school yet you see people happy over people's down fall.

I weep for my fellow country people.
Save your tears!! You were warned!!! Vut you barked at everybody and turned deaf ears then so why trying to weep up sympathy now?
Ogeni go sidon jare Nigerians hate each other ko Nigerians hate each other ni..do the right thing una no gree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM / US Stock Market, Even Playing Ground, Learn To Trade And Better Your Life. / MMM: How Much Has Guider Chuddy PH Since Unfreeze?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.