Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

What Should I Do? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Should I Do? (861 Views)

Which One Should I Do Among This After My Graduation / heaven / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? by koinonoi: 7:30am On Feb 04, 2017
A very wonderful morning to you all, trust you all had a wonderful night. first let me apologize for waking you up with this story of mine, it's just that I couldn't continue living in silence and be dying day by day,that is why I have chosen to share it here as a member of this wonderful family to hear from you all who would want to advice me.
Straight to the point; I'm more like a walking dead, I have wondered where I got it wrong to deserve what is happening to me but I couldn't fathom anything. This is 10yrs I left secondary school and 8yrs of writing jamb still am yet to get admission, not as if I'm a dullard,l was a science prefect back then in school, I can't understand what is happening to me, the worst of it all is that age is no longer by my side, I'm 27 going to 28 and the whole thing has left me frustrated, one could see frustration written all over me anytime am walking on the road,eating or doing anything, I feel rejected and humiliated, I have served God with all my heart since 2014 when I went to mbaukwu for unizike Pre science programme scoring 261 in that programme but failed jamb, before then futo was my dream school I did all I could to get admission in futo but to no avail even scoring 272 in my last putme before succumbing to pressure to leave futo and chose another school by my friends and cousins, it has been a problem of decisions that doesn't favour me, 2015 I scored 209 in jamb and got 55 in Unizik putme being among the 33 candidates that scored from 50 to 80 out of 1300 candidates going for chemical engineering though the exam was frustrating,20 questions in 10minutes those in Unizik can bear me witness.
The issue now is that I don't know what to do again, my family trusted me so much that no matter how hard the condition is they are ready to sponsor me to any level and the funny thing is that they don't know I have not gotten the admission since after my Pre-science because I couldn't out of shame tell them I didn't make it because of the trust they have in me, they are proud of me because of how good I was in secondary school,l stayed back in school for jamb yet I didn't get it.
So my wonderful people I need an advice whether to still go for another jamb like my friends have been advising me and if I am to get this admission that means I will be graduating at the age of 32,33,then when do I start life, I didn't bargain for all these, am supposed to have finished my masters by now but I'm yet to get admission, I have thought of giving up but my mind keeps on telling me I can't go anywhere without education, friends and mentors are also saying the same thing, I have received so many revelations and prophecies that what is happening to me is from my family because I came from a polygamous family.
Pls. advice me,should I go on trying or should I quit education? I'm scared of trying or should I say I'm scared of failure, my life has been ruined, I feel like giving up the ghost, I can't sleep nor do anything anytime I remember I will be leaving school at the age of 30+.
Pls advice me like you would do to your own blood sibling in this condition. thank you all as all contributions will be well accepted by me.
Pls Mod you can start contributing by pushing this to front page
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 04, 2017
It is well bro
Re: What Should I Do? by emprezdiva(f): 7:42am On Feb 04, 2017
If u are still very much interested in sch, pls don't give up..I av some brothers and sis leaving sch at 30+...U are a guy......But pls go and pray, u really need prayer
Re: What Should I Do? by harheesha(f): 8:03am On Feb 04, 2017
Why didn't you try a poly
Re: What Should I Do? by koinonoi: 9:15am On Feb 04, 2017
emprezdiva:
If u are still very much interested in sch, pls don't give up..I av some brothers and sis leaving sch at 30+...U are a guy......But pls go and pray, u really need prayer
thanks so much dear, am still interested in sch, currently in 40days fasting,trusting God for mercy.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=koinonoi post=53401600]A very wonderful morning to you all, trust you all had a wonderful night. first let me apologize for waking you up with this story of mine, it's just that I couldn't continue living in silence and be dying day by day,that is why I have chosen to share it here as a member of this wonderful family to hear from you all who would want to advice me.
Straight to the point; I'm more like a walking dead, I have wondered where I got it wrong to deserve what is happening to me but I couldn't fathom anything. This is 10yrs I left secondary school and 8yrs of writing jamb still am yet to get admission, not as if I'm a dullard,l was a science prefect back then in school, I can't understand what is happening to me, the worst of it all is that age is no longer by my side, I'm 27 going to 28 and the whole thing has left me frustrated, one could see frustration written all over me anytime am walking on the road,eating or doing anything, I feel rejected and humiliated, I have served God with all my heart since 2014 when I went to mbaukwu for unizike Pre science programme scoring 261 in that programme but failed jamb, before then futo was my dream school I did all I could to get admission in futo but to no avail even scoring 272 in my last putme before succumbing to pressure to leave futo and chose another school by my friends and cousins, it has been a problem of decisions that doesn't favour me, 2015 I scored 209 in jamb and got 55 in Unizik putme being among the 33 candidates that scored from 50 to 80 out of 1300 candidates going for chemical engineering though the exam was frustrating,20 questions in 10minutes those in Unizik can bear me witness.
The issue now is that I don't know what to do again, my family trusted me so much that no matter how hard the condition is they are ready to sponsor me to any level and the funny thing is that they don't know I have not gotten the admission since after my Pre-science because I couldn't out of shame tell them I didn't make it because of the trust they have in me, they are proud of me because of how good I was in secondary school,l stayed back in school for jamb yet I didn't get it.
So my wonderful people I need an advice whether to still go for another jamb like my friends have been advising me and if I am to get this admission that means I will be graduating at the age of 32,33,then when do I start life, I didn't bargain for all these, am supposed to have finished my masters by now but I'm yet to get admission, I have thought of giving up but my mind keeps on telling me I can't go anywhere without education, friends and mentors are also saying the same thing, I have received so many revelations and prophecies that what is happening to me is from my family because I came from a polygamous family.
Pls. advice me,should I go on trying or should I quit education? I'm scared of trying or should I say I'm scared of failure, my life has been ruined, I feel like giving up the ghost, I can't sleep nor do anything anytime I remember I will be leaving school at the age of 30+.
Pls advice me like you would do to your own blood sibling in this condition. thank you all as all contributions will be well accepted by me.

Your story is quite touching, but be rest assured that with God all things are possible. I don't like dropping my number on this forum, but you can drop yours for me if you are comfortable with that. If not, you can send me a mail at. I will contact you on WhatsApp, and I shall be able to give you some beneficial tips. By the grace of God, your admission to a uni of your choice is closer than u are imagining.
Re: What Should I Do? by koinonoi: 9:17am On Feb 04, 2017
harheesha:
Why didn't you try a poly
not even poly is working out sir, I think its a spiritual thing, I'm thinking of doing another pre science
Re: What Should I Do? by koinonoi: 9:23am On Feb 04, 2017
[quote author=Geohafz post=53403974][/quote]thank you very much sir. I will email you later in the day sir
Re: What Should I Do? by koinonoi: 9:39am On Feb 04, 2017
please Mod I beg you with the name of God to push this to fp, this is my life and I am sure I will get the advise and help that will put me out of this condition in this forum...thanks and remain ever blessed
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
OP, don't be deterred by your age, since you're still single with no kids. Don't compare yourself to others. We all have our own story (trust me, I have my own) and paths that we must walk in life. I've had people 40+ in some of my classes and still do. They all have their reasons for going to Uni. Start pophesying good into your life and stop thinking you're a failure. I pray you will pass jamb soon. Chin up and stay encouraged.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nancykay: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2017
Why not take admission outside the country, maybe India it's faster 3yrs and you're done with B.Sc. I'm studying here presently and I will really love to help you cause I feel your pains... Same admission issue brought me here... But that's if only you can fund it.. Though not so expensive, but it worths it and you will atleast be sure of admission without stress. I'm not talking you into this but its your wish anyway... Wish you the best and get happy..
Re: What Should I Do? by Nancykay: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
Please kindly drop your number and I will chat you up on whatsapp that's if you don't mind.... Just keep trusting God and minimize the number of people you submit your everyday step to... Also be careful of wolves in friends clothing, Great men pass through a lot so that their story will be an inspiration to so many tomorrow... God can give you that Masters before you are 35 and you will see your self achieving more than you would have...stay positive.
Re: What Should I Do? by koinonoi: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2017
NotOfThis:
OP, don't be deterred by your age, since you're still single with no kids. Don't compare yourself to others. We all have our own story (trust me, I have my own) and paths that we must walk in life. I've had people 40+ in some of my classes and still do. They all have their reasons for going to Uni. Start pophesying good into your life and stop thinking you're a failure. I pray you will pass jamb soon. Chin up and stay encouraged.

much thanks dear, trusting God to end everything this year, I know within myself that I can't be satisfied with anything in life without education. thanks one more time
Re: What Should I Do? by koinonoi: 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nancykay:
Why not take admission outside the country, maybe India it's faster 3yrs and you're done with B.Sc. I'm studying here presently and I will really love to help you cause I feel your pains... Same admission issue brought me here... But that's if only you can fund it.. Though not so expensive, but it worths it and you will atleast be sure of admission without stress. I'm not talking you into this but its your wish anyway... Wish you the best and get happy..
l have thought of it several times but like you rightfully pointed out money is the issue here, I cannot afford it
Re: What Should I Do? by koinonoi: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nancykay:
Please kindly drop your number and I will chat you up on whatsapp that's if you don't mind.... Just keep trusting God and minimize the number of people you submit your everyday step to... Also be careful of wolves in friends clothing, Great men pass through a lot so that their story will be an inspiration to so many tomorrow... God can give you that Masters before you are 35 and you will see your self achieving more than you would have...stay positive.
thanks so much dear, for the number is it not better I email you for some personal issues because so many persons here whom I may not want them to know this story may recognise me by seeing my number, beside I lost my phone a couple of weeks ago,so can be reached on whatsapp for now. I will send you an email of my number and facebook username. thanks again for your concern
Re: What Should I Do? by encryptjay(m): 8:04am On Feb 05, 2017
Hello sir,
All things will work for your own good.
Remain calm and believe in yourself.
Forget the spiritual issue; it's you against this little setback.
Don't allow your negative energy take over your positivity.
Also, your family have you back; try and keep them updated because it's something you'll eventually do.
And avoid being idle; I say this because being idle could lead to constant worrying.
You are a star.
Re: What Should I Do? by Nancykay: 9:49am On Feb 05, 2017
koinonoi:
thanks so much dear, for the number is it not better I email you for some personal issues because so many persons here whom I may not want them to know this story may recognise me by seeing my number, beside I lost my phone a couple of weeks ago,so can be reached on whatsapp for now. I will send you an email of my number and facebook username. thanks again for your concern
Okay I understand same reasons I didn't drop mine.. You can send a mail to aliokochika@yahoo.com or add me up on fb Kay Cee Nana about the cost, its not as bad you think for some colleges execpt those that want to extort you....
Re: What Should I Do? by koinonoi: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
encryptjay:
Hello sir,
All things will work for your own good.
Remain calm and believe in yourself.
Forget the spiritual issue; it's you against this little setback.
Don't allow your negative energy take over your positivity.
Also, your family have you back; try and keep them updated because it's something you'll eventually do.
And avoid being idle; I say this because being idle could lead to constant worrying.
You are a star.
thank you sir for this...God bless you dear
Re: What Should I Do? by koinonoi: 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nancykay:

Okay I understand same reasons I didn't drop mine.. You can send a mail to aliokochika@yahoo.com or add me up on fb Kay Cee Nana about the cost, its not as bad you think for some colleges execpt those that want to extort you....
kk sir, I will add you up on Facebook after now...God bless you mightily.. happy sunday
Re: What Should I Do? by koinonoi: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2017
thank you all for your encouragement, I think am getting better..I appreciate you all..

Mod with all due respect you have not done enough to help me,there are so many persons who may want to help me if this topic hits fp. pls use it as Sunday gift..thanks n God bless you
Re: What Should I Do? by Adageorge(f): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
koinonoi:
thank you all for your encouragement, I think am getting better..I appreciate you all..

Mod with all due respect you have not done enough to help me,there are so many persons who may want to help me if this topic hits fp. pls use it as Sunday gift..thanks n God bless you
I want to ask a question ,,,, r u doing the thing u r meant to do,,, cuz everybody grace is different ,,, r u copying someone lifestyle that end up affecting u....u don't just need prayer ,,,u need to get discipline in Christ.n ask d holyspirit to deal with u
Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
Brother go buy form for national open university and start from there first while you wait for conventional university admission, there are good courses there like communication technology and data managment since you want something related to engineering, dont waste more time. Start now. Thank you.
Re: What Should I Do? by encryptjay(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
koinonoi:

Uwc
About the mods, I think mentioning them will do.
cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: What Should I Do? by koinonoi: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2017
vowsng:
Brother go buy form for national open university and start from there first while you wait for conventional university admission, there are good courses there like communication technology and data managment since you want something related to engineering, dont waste more time. Start now. Thank you.
Really don't know much about open university but I will think about it..thanks alot
Re: What Should I Do? by BossBallz(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
koinonoi..... am curious... what later happened bro... Did u still get admitted dis year... I might be off help... faced similar situation once.

cheers....its well

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Student Hostel Robbed / Kaduna State University Kafanchan Campus Not Closed-v.c / How To Get Admission In Any University Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.