Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

360degreess's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 360degreess's Profile / 360degreess's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 56 pages)

Romance / Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by 360degreess(m): 10:30am On Nov 12, 2022
aisha1314:

So think God doesn't know what He is doing when he says human beings should get married and have legitimate children?

While you have a right to your opinion, if you'd read my signature you wouldn't write this part.
.. You are wrong.This is not my opinion,it is the opinion of religious scriptures(Quran and Bible).God is perfect but we humans are not.God is competent enough to dictate to us the kind of life that is good for us and not what our hearts desire because we human beings are bound to make errors in our lives.And that is why the world is in so much pain because people disregard the laws of the Creator and follow their heart desires.A word is enough for the Wise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by 360degreess(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2022
aisha1314:

No I never talk about my lack of belief except if someone directly asks me about my religion. I also don't argue with anyone about whether or not God exists because I believe everyone has a right to their own beliefs. I don't put down anyone's beliefs as long as they also respect my beliefs (or lack of).
..If your parents had this philosophy of not having children you wouldn't have been here typing this.Kina da masala
Romance / Re: I Prefer A Long Term Partner To A Husband by 360degreess(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2022
.. You don't want to marry and you don't want to have children? Seriously I pity your life.So you want to leave an immoral life all through your life by just cohabiting with a man?.So you think God doesn't know what He is doing when he says human beings should get married and have legitimate children?..By the time you get old and all your mates are having children who will take care of them and you are left alone with no one to take care of you thats when you will realize that you have been f**lish all through your life, but by then it will be too late for you because menopause has finished you completey..

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Wike Rejected Zoning To Southeast,his Antics Pushed Peter Obi Out Of PDP by 360degreess(m): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2022
I pity zombidients grin grin grin
Politics / Re: IPOB Condemns Professor Akintoye For Working With Simon Ekpa by 360degreess(m): 11:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
..God don put confusion for inside terrorists camp. grin : grin grin
Politics / Re: Omoyele Sowore: Peter Obi Is The "Best Packaged Fraud" by 360degreess(m): 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sonyboom:
By the time the 2023 Presidential election is over Peter Obi deficiencies will be so exposed he Will never contest any other election in his life.

Don't take my word for it Just watch. This Will be the only first n last Presidential election Peter Obi Will ever contest in his life n he Will never be the President of Nigeria.
..I agree with you, infact no any ipob member or sympathizer will ever smell Aso rock.

63 Likes 14 Shares

Politics / Re: Omoyele Sowore: Peter Obi Is The "Best Packaged Fraud" by 360degreess(m): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
..O boy see finishing.Bad day for zombidients.

83 Likes 22 Shares

Politics / Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by 360degreess(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
naijapips04:
Nnamdi kanu oshi will die a horrible death
.. wallahi.

Politics / Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by 360degreess(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
.. Good one from our gallant army.All All these ipob miscreants (Zombidients) with their wahala.And they are trying to convince Nigerians to vote for one of their top secret commander as the president of Nigeria..God forbid.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Obidients To Organize Motorcycle Rally In All 774 Lgas In Nigeria by 360degreess(m): 11:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
.If Dem like make Dem organize aircraft rally,Dem go still collect wotowoto in the next election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Laughing On A Video Call While In ‘prison’s Surfaces Online by 360degreess(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Why won't he laugh? Some prisons in that place is better than some apartments in naija.
..And you believe he is mentally and psychologically happy?.. You can never compare the life of freedom and the life of a prisoner no matter how good the prison looks like.. American prison that has a lot bad,rough and mentally deranged people Including gays that will tear your ass.. How can a reasonable human being say the life of a prisoner is better than the life of someone who is likely to attain success at any given time?.. Well,if that's what you want,I pray that God should make you travel to America so that you will be jailed...

Politics / Re: Bola Tinubu & Shettima Meet APC Campaign Patrons In Abuja (Pictures) by 360degreess(m): 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
..Bad news for zombidients dogs.. grin grin grin

50 Likes 10 Shares

Romance / Re: Females Only: Can You Marry A Man That’s 10-14years Other Than You by 360degreess(m): 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
Antimarraige:
Women will marry a man even 30 years and above older than them as long as he have money so your question is a useless one.
.. You are 100% correct.. This is the best and most sensible comment.As for the ladies on this thread, they will never say the truth because that's how they are naturally..If any one is in doubt,she or he should ask Regina Daniel.

Romance / Re: I'm 32years Old, Look Very Thin And Small And Only Weigh 35kg . by 360degreess(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
..I remember one elective course in 200L,Simpology 202.. grin grin grin

609 Likes 46 Shares

Crime / Re: Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta by 360degreess(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

After killing the girl you went ahead to set the hotel on fire

Dead gender

That dude above me na madman cheesy
Prime suspect is ☆☆☆☆

What has drugs got to do with the post sir undecided

Men are naturally wicked leave drugs out of the matter
..ina da tambaya candidlady.y are u always abusive?.babu kyau fa
Romance / Re: My Neighbour Wants To Take The Peace Out Of Me by 360degreess(m): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2022
Candidlady:

Your offense is you don't like minding your business

Yeah Iam guilty of the same act.. ibring ladies to the house and we have noisy early shaking sex

Mutula

Mind your business or better still build your own house

Bad belle neighbor ... worst thing is that you'd see him and smile then at his back you'd be stabbing him

Pretender you are even worst than him

Again you are just a tenant in that house
cry
Candidlady:

Your offense is you don't like minding your business

Yeah Iam guilty of the same act.. ibring ladies to the house and we have noisy early shaking sex

Mutula

Mind your business or better still build your own house

Bad belle neighbor ... worst thing is that you'd see him and smile then at his back you'd be stabbing him

Pretender you are even worst than him

Again you are just a tenant in that house
..ina da tambaya gareki candilady.why are u always insultive?.Babu kyau fa
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Supporters Disrupt Arise TV Townhall Meeting by 360degreess(m): 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Obi go soon collect wotowoto grin grin grin. I dey pity zombidients

1 Like

Politics / Re: Video Of The Uproar During The Arise TV Presidential Town Hall Meeting At Abuja by 360degreess(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
vengertime:
It's funny Atiku doesn't know that him , Thiefnubuu and Kwankwaso will be sharing the North West and North East votes together.

Peter Obi have locked down all SS and SE votes 98%
Taraba Plateau Benue southern Kaduna are all locked in.

Thiefnubuu won't mind killing all Christians in the North

Atiku is worst than Buhari
..O boy see talk, you are a true zombidient.

Politics / Re: Video Of The Uproar During The Arise TV Presidential Town Hall Meeting At Abuja by 360degreess(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
I pity zombidients.They are giving themselves false hope on who will never win an election...I no say na Dem go full that place.

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Supporters Attack Reuben Abati On Twitter. by 360degreess(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
I am not surprise at his followers abusive attitude.Obi is a secret admirer of unknown gunmen and he will never be the president of Nigeria.

75 Likes 12 Shares

Romance / Re: I Wanted To Be A Pastor – Actress Tonto Dikeh by 360degreess(m): 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
Just say you could have become a church business woman (pastorprenuer) grin grin cheesy
Politics / Re: Rivers: Court Sacks 3 LP House Of Reps Candidates. Labour Party Reacts by 360degreess(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
That's a good development.. Their labour is in vain,that's how the labour of Obituary will be..

30 Likes 10 Shares

Politics / Re: Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom by 360degreess(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
You mean Obi the looser/liar? grin grin grin
Crime / Re: Olorunsogo Bamidele: IGP Orders Investigation Into Assault Of Inspector by 360degreess(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
. That he-goat will definitely pay for his f**lishness..The guy don enter one chance bus..

1 Like 2 Shares

Politics / Re: ESN Naked ESN With Small Penis Kills Him Publicly - VIDEO by 360degreess(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
All these Nnamdi cownu and Obi boys should call themselves to order because they are jeopardizing the chances of their so-called presidential candidate.

Politics / Re: 4years Old Obedient Boy Campaigning For Peter Obi by 360degreess(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin
Politics / Re: Fitch Solutions Country Risk And Industry Research Has Predicted Defeat For Obi by 360degreess(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
.. They shouldn't bother themselves,we already know he is going to loose Obidiently cheesy grin grin

Politics / Re: Ukraine's New Envoy To Germany Is Dissatisfied With Berlin's Assistance To Kiev. by 360degreess(m): 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2022
..Cry cry babies.I thought you have the support of US/NATO?.. grin grin grin

Politics / Re: Obi Cannot Speak Without Lies, Embarrass Himself, Or Make Blunders- Reno by 360degreess(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
I understand Reno perfectly cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Did She Have A Spiritual Husband ? by 360degreess(m): 12:08am On Oct 30, 2022
.. That girl has spiritual husband simple.. I wonder why some people don't understand these simple issues of spiritual husbands.I can relate many stories of ladies with spiritual husbands but I can't type now, because they are too many..If you doubt what I am saying,mark my words you will come to agree with me later in the future..

Politics / Re: Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti Visited The Emir of Lafia (Pictures) by 360degreess(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2022
Politics / Re: The Moment Atiku Arrived Washington DC by 360degreess(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
..The race is definitely between him and Tinubu.The other person will loose Obidiently .

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 56 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.