Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Before You Fire The Shots. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Fire The Shots. (19040 Views)

See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots) / Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Fire The Shots. by Toks2008(m): 9:23am On Feb 04, 2017
A teacher teaching Maths to seven-year-old Laiq asked him,

“If I give you one apple and one apple and one apple, how many apples will you have?”

Within a few seconds Laiq replied confidently, “Four!”

The dismayed teacher was expecting an effortless correct answer, three. She was disappointed. “Maybe the child did not listen properly.” – she thought.

She repeated, “Laiq, listen carefully. If I give you one apple and one apple and one apple, how many apples will you have?”

Laiq had seen the disappointment on his teacher’s face. He calculated again on his fingers. But within him he was also searching for the answer that will make the teacher happy. His search for the answer was not for the correct one, but the one that will make his teacher happy.
This time hesitatingly he replied, “Four.”

The disappointment stayed on the teacher’s face. She remembered that Laiq liked strawberries.
She thought maybe he doesn’t like apples and that is making him loose focus.

This time with an exaggerated excitement and twinkling in her eyes she asked, “If I give you one strawberry and one strawberry and one strawberry, then how many you will have?”

Seeing the teacher happy, young Laiq calculated on his fingers again. There was no pressure on him, but a little on the teacher. She wanted her new approach to succeed.
With a hesitating smile young Laiq replied, “Three?”

The teacher now had a victorious smile. Her approach had succeeded. She wanted to congratulate herself.

But one last thing remained. Once again she asked him, “Now if I give you one apple and one apple and one more apple how many will you have?”
Promptly Laiq answered, “Four!”

The teacher was aghast. “How Laiq, how?” she demanded in a little stern and irritated voice.
In a voice that was low and hesitating young Laiq replied, “Because I already have one apple in my bag.[/color]

This story brings to mind the mistake many of us make in judging people and also makes us understand that we must avoid prejudice at all cost and wait until we hear people out before making wrong conclusions or forming an opinion about them.

-You call someone and the person did not pick up after several attempts and you quickly blocked or deleted that number.

-You sent a message to your Bae and h/she did not respond even when the status shows "read" or "online" and you conclude you are ignored.

-You asked a rich friend or family member for money and h/she does not give you and you say he is a wicked or stingy man.

-Your Bae was seen in a hotel with someone else holding hands and smiling....oh they must have had a good time together...

-You read a news and you quickly make irrational comments just to see a contrary report latter.

-You hear one side of a story and you quickly pass judgment without hearing the other party.

-You just hold grudges against someone who has no dotty clue that h/she offends you and you just keep hating and harboring bitterness whilst the person in question is busy living a happy life.

I can go on and on to highlight endless instances where you seem to be convinced about your judgment based on an erroneous observation or misconstrued information yet you could be so so wrong.

When someone gives you an answer that is different from what you expect, don’t think they are wrong. There could be an angle that you may not have thought about yet and no matter how seemingly sure a situation may present itself, be sure to know the facts from the people or person involved before passing judgment.

No matter how it seems...before you fire that shots,always find out the facts else you may make terrible judgments that may jettison potentially wonderful union and possibly ignite avoidable resentment.

I hope this makes sense.

180 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by dingbang(m): 9:24am On Feb 04, 2017
Hian.. Abi na Nigerian movie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 04, 2017
Toks2008:
Promises to be an enlighten piece.....

WATCH OUT

Enlightening.

You are welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 04, 2017
Space booking.........
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by kureshi007: 9:29am On Feb 04, 2017
Toks2008:
Promises to be an enlighten piece.....

WATCH OUT
so this thread is a preview of the concept.That lady was right about you, you'd take drugs (weed or beer) before you drop your shits.

4 Likes

Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by dingbang(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2017
kureshi007:
so this thread is a preview of the concept.That lady was right about you, you'd take drugs (weed or beer) before you drop your shits.
grin
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Toks2008(m): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2017
Looke:

Enlightening.

You are welcome.
Typo error..thanks
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by HIScraziness(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by jamalnation(m): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Berbierklaus(f): 9:44am On Feb 04, 2017
Grandpa is about to give us another one grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Toks2008(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Grandpa is about to give us another one grin

Bawoni my grand daughter.
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Berbierklaus(f): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
Toks2008:

Bawoni my grand daughter.
I'm fine granddad,you just forget me cheesy

And yes you made a lot of sense this time,but there is something called instinct,mine works like it was right there when an event happened gringrin

How is the weekend going
Found a wife yet?

3 Likes

Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by optional1(f): 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I'm fine granddad,you just forget me cheesy

And yes you made a lot of sense this time,but there is something called instinct,mine works like it was right there when an event happened gringrin

How is the weekend going
Found a wife yet?

your grandpa is really searching for love of his life oh..
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by darbeelicous(f): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
nice one op....... But I still feel ignored when pple are online and don't reply my message sad.... To me its a delibrate act! cool

3 Likes

Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by 9jayes: 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
fire d shot lyk releasing hot cum
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by 9jayes: 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
darbeelicous:
nice one op....... But I still feel ignored when pple are online and don't reply my message sad.... To me its a delibrate act! cool
Let's start convo den
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by darbeelicous(f): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
cool cool
9jayes:

Let's start convo den
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
Toks2008:
A teacher teaching Maths to seven-year-old Laiq asked him,

“If I give you one apple and one apple and one apple, how many apples will you have?”

Within a few seconds Laiq replied confidently, “Four!”

The dismayed teacher was expecting an effortless correct answer, three. She was disappointed. “Maybe the child did not listen properly.” – she thought.

She repeated, “Laiq, listen carefully. If I give you one apple and one apple and one apple, how many apples will you have?”

Laiq had seen the disappointment on his teacher’s face. He calculated again on his fingers. But within him he was also searching for the answer that will make the teacher happy. His search for the answer was not for the correct one, but the one that will make his teacher happy.
This time hesitatingly he replied, “Four.”

The disappointment stayed on the teacher’s face. She remembered that Laiq liked strawberries.
She thought maybe he doesn’t like apples and that is making him loose focus.

This time with an exaggerated excitement and twinkling in her eyes she asked, “If I give you one strawberry and one strawberry and one strawberry, then how many you will have?”

Seeing the teacher happy, young Laiq calculated on his fingers again. There was no pressure on him, but a little on the teacher. She wanted her new approach to succeed.
With a hesitating smile young Laiq replied, “Three?”

The teacher now had a victorious smile. Her approach had succeeded. She wanted to congratulate herself.

But one last thing remained. Once again she asked him, “Now if I give you one apple and one apple and one more apple how many will you have?”
Promptly Laiq answered, “Four!”

The teacher was aghast. “How Laiq, how?” she demanded in a little stern and irritated voice.
In a voice that was low and hesitating young Laiq replied, “Because I already have one apple in my bag.”

I saw this story somewhere on the internet and i tend to realize that we really need to avood prejudice at all cost.

-You call someone and the person did not pick up after several attempts and you quickly blocked or deleted that number.

-You sent a message to your Bae and h/she did not respond even when the status shows "online" and you conclude you are ignored.

-You asked your rich uncle for money and he says he is broke and you say he is a stingy man.

-Your Bae was seen in a hotel with someone else holding hands and smiling....oh they must have had a good time together...

I can go on and on to highlight endless instances where you seem to be convinced about your judgement yet you could be so so wrong.

When someone gives you an answer that is different from what you expect, don’t think they are wrong. There could be an angle that you may not have thought about yet and no matter how seemingly sure a situation may present itself, be sure to know the facts from the people or person involved before passing judgement.

No matter how it seems...before you fire that shots,always find out the facts else you may make terrible judgements that may destroy potentially wonderful union.

I don't know if this makes sense.
bros ur tory make sense gaan smiley

7 Likes

Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by McBrooklyn(m): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
cool
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
McBrooklyn:
cool
Come here you this sweet little cutie let's have sex. You would love my diick. wink
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Brown14: 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Lemme book this space and think of what to type first

Ayaf Finnish thinking...

Wetin I mean type sef??
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by McBrooklyn(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
KingslayMark:

Come here you this sweet little cutie let's have sex. You would love my diick. wink

Lol, @TheBolded... I don't remember uploading my picture here... So how come?? cheesy
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by SirMichael1: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
lefulefu:
Oh cry Do you have to quote everything?
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
KingslayMark:

grinwhat did this Mark do ta you?
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Lol, @TheBolded... I don't remember uploading my picture here... So how come?? cheesy
Honey please nau. wink
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
lefulefu:

ha ha cheesy and he happy with himself even after quoting the whole post.Shame angry
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
grinwhat did this Mark do ta you?
You want my diick don't you? wink
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Toks2008(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
optional1:

your grandpa is really searching for love of his life oh..

Abi you get person for me?
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
KingslayMark:

You want my diick don't you? wink
if its made of solid platinum....*nods her head* Yeah
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2017
SirMichael1:

Oh cry Do you have to quote everything?
cheesy sure
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:

ha ha cheesy and he happy with himself even after quoting the whole post.Shame angry
these ur fonts sef cheesy
Re: Before You Fire The Shots. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
lefulefu:
these ur fonts sef cheesy
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy / I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.