Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Fmr President Jonatha And Fmr Gov Obi Pictured In USA With Congressman And Woman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fmr President Jonatha And Fmr Gov Obi Pictured In USA With Congressman And Woman (465 Views)

What's The Name Of This Specie Of Bird? (Pictured) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / See Cartoon Photo Of Buhari Minister And Bayelsa Fmr Gov Hijacking Ballot Boxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fmr President Jonatha And Fmr Gov Obi Pictured In USA With Congressman And Woman by Frankdotcom: 10:30am On Feb 04, 2017
Former President Goodluck Jonathan 2nd right) with the Fmr Gov. Of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi (1st left), after the meeting with congressman Steve Chabot (2nd left) and congresswoman Sheila Lee Jackson( 1st right) in the USA on Thursday.
http://www.franklinonwubiko.com/2017/02/fmr-president-jonathan-pictured.html

Cc:Seun,mynd44,dominique,lalasticlala

Re: Fmr President Jonatha And Fmr Gov Obi Pictured In USA With Congressman And Woman by Mologi(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2017
but

(1) (Reply)

Locate A Friend Of Mine / Mad Over You Mix / You Can't Believe How Useless Airtel Network Be During The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.