Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,132 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

Relationship Hookup - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Relationship Hookup (596 Views)

Olosho Hookup Nation Wide(male And Female) / Serious Relationship Hookup For Men/women. / Muslim Women Needed In Hookup Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Hookup by alex406(m): 12:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
Good day nairalanders, i just created a whatsapp group for us to mingle and meet new people for relationships and friendship especially for those that find it difficult to make physical move. Here is an opportunity to meet that one person you desire. I am sharing this link for those that are not interested in dropping their number on public forum. Feel free to click the link and join. For those that still dont mind dropping their number, go ahead and drop your numbers while i add you to the group.
https://chat.whatsapp/4gnMkzfEAq2AzUWvw0coV0

Good luck.
Re: Relationship Hookup by alex406(m): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
seems this site does not allow sharing of link. i just figured out a solution, add (.com) after whatsapp and follow the link.
Re: Relationship Hookup by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nnn

(1) (Reply)

Lady Looking For A Serious Relationship That Can Lead To Marriage / Us-based Man Needed For A Serious Relationship / I'm Bored And Lonely, I Need A Babe To Come Spend Few Days With Me At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.