Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,060 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

MMM = The Real Truth - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM = The Real Truth (43406 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / The Real Truth Behind Their Suspension (ultimate Cycler) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2017
Together we change the world by reducing its population. Many have died due to the money they lost in this scheme.
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Vaxt(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
U need to drink my sheet since u like my matter so much
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by empress101(f): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
cheesy grin lol op u will not leave dem to grieve in peace abi..
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by maberry(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
cheesyMMM is dead!!!!

You shouldn't take pleasure from seeing your fellow humans afflicted by misfortune embarassed
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2017
mccoy47:

See as dat woman resemble u angry
cheesy See painment tongue tongue
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by gurunlocker: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
ct2:
I invested 160,000 my money as grew to 350k but I can't gh

How e grow? you put fertilizer? which mumu go pay you 350k now when the trust in the scheme is gone.... You guys kill them scheme yourself because scammers has taken over by uploading fake PO abi wetin una dey call am....

Even as you are, if they say you should GH 50K, will you?

4 Likes

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by veragold2804(f): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin My name is MMM, I am a ponzi scheme

1 Like

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by bukolabeauty09(f): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by jabber06: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
them said naija wise pass oyinbo,hmmmmmm no the truth Don come out 1 single oyinbo man duped over 3,000,000 Nigerian at once so tell me na who wise pass .is it naija guys or just 1 single oyinbo with his MMM scheme dat duped millions....i need answers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by zinny377(f): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
Another mmm thread... undecided
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by MrAwePresident: 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
raayah:
It's 11:50 pm, my laptop is on my lap, logged on to mmm-nigeria.net. I'm waiting anxiously for 12:00am. Hopefully this night I will be able to finally get help of #31000.

I know it's small compared to the 600,000 I had initially invested, but anything goes right now. My fingers are crossed but after staying up 2 nights in a row, I am hopeful.

I look up at the clock, it's 12:30am, I must have slept off. I quickly press the get help button. It says ' Get help daily limit exceeded'. I sigh and go back to bed angrily. Maybe tomorrow I'll succeed.
it starts by 1 am
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by juicydiceyjoe(m): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
This is stupid.

People have moved/trying to move on.
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by 0b10010011: 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mavro's re growing everyday grin grin grin
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
PERFECT2:
I realize that MMM topics are always pushed to front page. We have other schemes that has also crashed even between Jan. 2017 till date but we don't hear about it.
The truth about this whole thing is that either Seun or all these mods that push MMM topics to front page actively participated in the scheme. They are using this topics to either console themselves or know people's opinion about the continuity of the scheme.

MOST CRITICS OF MMM INVESTED SO MUCH IN THE SCHEME. Simple!!!

MMM was more of the talk show. MMM, helping lives, MMM till they die, MMM pays. Anti-MMM persons got tired of hearing it and that led to different arguments. The media pushed it, the participants said to hell with the media. So if you ask why it's pushed to the front page, it's because it's a real deal. Seun is making his cash, you are upset because the truth was told and yet your greedy puke fell for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by longestjohn: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
MMM is not dead ooooo,
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by UncleJudax(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
ct2:
I invested 160,000 my money as grew to 350k but I can't gh
which feed you de give your money sir? this topfeed wey i de use no de that fast.

4 Likes

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by inourcare: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
Let It Rest
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by jabber06: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2017
no matter how wise we claimed to be the white men are wiser than us....
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by eezeribe(m): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
PERFECT2:
I realize that MMM topics are always pushed to front page. We have other schemes that has also crashed even between Jan. 2017 till date but we don't hear about it.
The truth about this whole thing is that either Seun or all these mods that push MMM topics to front page actively participated in the scheme. They are using this topics to either console themselves or know people's opinion about the continuity of the scheme.

Seun and his mods are too intelligent to participate in a ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Teespice(f): 3:10pm On Feb 04, 2017
PERFECT2:

most critics of MMM did not INVEST A DIME IN THE SCHEME.

GET THE POINT?

2 Likes

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by theway83: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
please stopped news about mokun moowowa maalo (MMM)

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by ojinuocheibi(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
divide9ja:
animal daughter.
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Life4Varnity: 3:12pm On Feb 04, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
Please, enough of this MMM torture. Allow those who lost slowly regain themselves.

But they keep saying MMM is alive

Them too sturborn

2 Likes

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
maberry:

You shouldn't take pleasure from seeing your fellow humans afflicted by misfortune embarassed
I'm not . I'm taking pleasure in the fall of MMM who took advantage of a desperate people in a recession in a freaking 3rd world country!!! undecided

Lemme continue dancing MMM is dead!!!!! cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Jcan: 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Na cos of this post wey seen take ban innocent me from this platform. Mmm has com to stay I just received alert. Make una dey talk una go tire. Mmm na d ancestor of all. Givers forum, get help, ultimate cycle,
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by akinluyi02(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Pls i just registered, how fo i provide help?

1 Like

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Lasskeey: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by biz9ja(m): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2017
I laugh in Swahili the mumu op get money there ooo

2 Likes

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Lasskeey: 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
longestjohn:
MMM is not dead ooooo,
.....Yes wooo! ....you go get am for Hereafter. .. grin grin grin

Re: MMM = The Real Truth by segzyogondus(m): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
When another one come again I trust nigerians dem go still enter the Boat so Kudos to MMM but Thunder when go fire una dey trek come from Sokoto cos na Naija people heart una take play ball.... All those people when sabi kill dem family members and friends cos of land and property why dem no use same means take send madness give who get MMM ?
Re: MMM = The Real Truth by Goovo(m): 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ok, we hear

Check my signature for the real deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FGN Savings Bond / 14 Money Mistakes We Shouldn’t Make In Our Entire Life / MMM Cooperation Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.