Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano (19634 Views)

"EFCC Knows Where Maina Is" - Dennis Amacree, Ex-DSS Director / Igbo Leaders & Hamza Almustapha Meet Prof Ango Abdullahi (Photos) / Fulani Gun Men Kidnaps Dss Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by malware: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
The Kano State director of the State Security Service, SSS, Abdullahi Chiranchi, is dead.

Security sources told DAILY NIGERIAN that he died on Saturday after he was rushed to the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital over stomach cramp.

His body will be transported to his home town in Katsina for burial later today.

The service recorded tremendous achievements during his time such as the discovery and raiding of a training cell allegedly linked to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, ISIS, in Kano.

https://dailynigerian.com/news/just-in-kano-sss-director-dies/

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by Sibrah: 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
I can imajine them sippin origin beneath their hijab in celebration. . .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 04, 2017
Daura secret service director kano state rushed 2 d hospital for stomach cramps...hope u didn't die due 2 d harsh effects of d recession

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by vatiqan(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
To be buried in his hometown, KATSINA! Those are the script players! Rest in peace, if you feel like.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Inna lillahi wa Inna ilaihi raji'un

4 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by medpren: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
Good riddance to one of booharry's attack dogs.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by malware: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
medpren:
Good riddance to one of booharry's attack dogs.

You must also die one day and you don't know what people will say about you. You don't even know how your death will come... I have no respect for people who show zero remorse to someone's death.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by medpren: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
malware:

You must also die one day and you don't know what people will say about you. You don't even know how your death will come... I have no respect for people who show zero remorse to someone's death.

To hell with the both of you. I thought your DSS killers and their murderous boohary are immune to death after killing many IPOB members.

Let him rest in pieces. I spare no tears for murderous state-sponsored fools.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by malware: 4:04pm On Feb 04, 2017
IslamicRebel:
Very good. First thr evil Afonja police chief of Rivers and now this one. Next is the terrorist and paedophile Buhari.

Sit down and ask yourself these simple questions: Is my moniker sensible? Is my comment sensible? How would people rate me looking at all these? Is there any need for me to be doing things befitting of a human being so that my children can copy from me?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by Ayaba03(f): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
Inna lillah wahina ilehi rajihun

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by malware: 4:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
medpren:

To hell with the both of you. I thought your DSS killers and their murderous boohary are immune to death after killing many IPOB members.

Let him rest in pieces. I spare no tears for murderous state-sponsored fools.

Ok Weldon, please.
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by LecciGucci: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2017
Among the people dat shedded innocent bloood.
I aint rejoicing over his death though but i tell u
There is Hand OF God.

But wen u tell people abt karma they ll think its a folk tale.

NOW GO AND TELL GOD ABT THE INNOCENT LIFE U WASTED.... GOD HELP U THO.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
none of my business....

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by IslamicRebel: 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
The demonic is dead.

14 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by tafabaloo(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
May God grant your loved ones the strength to bear this great loss!

People who knew him described him as gentle and a very fine officer .
I'm sure you'll be missed by your Service.
Adieu !!

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by tempest01(m): 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
Rip to him. Daura Secret service should be nationalized

4 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by Annie939(f): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
not again
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by Flexherbal(m): 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2017
May his soul rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by thuggCheetah(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
Rot in hell fool
Karma is fishing dem out one by one

13 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by Blackfire(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2017
the way Nigerians hate this enforcement agencies and there agents eh ...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by IslamicRebel: 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
An Afonja police died and now a Hausa Fulani demons.The is dead.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by madridguy(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
RIP
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by chi4ik(m): 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
thank God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2017
You mean the head of Fulani Protection Service?

Does stomach cramp kill easily? With all the body guards and bullet proof gizmos.. Na wa oh.. Or is this karma. Cos these dudes aint clean

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by mary001: 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
DSS no reach where Mr Death dey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by babyfaceafrica: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
RIP
Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by VitoCorleone: 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2017
IslamicRebel:
Very good. First thr evil Afonja police chief of Rivers and now this one. Next is the terrorist and paedophile Buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by yinkslinks(m): 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
Last week police commissioner river state and now DSS state director kano state. It's well
malware:
The Kano State director of the State Security Service, SSS, Abdullahi Chiranchi, is dead.

Security sources told DAILY NIGERIAN that he died on Saturday after he was rushed to the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital over stomach cramp.

His body will be transported to his home town in Katsina for burial later today.

The service recorded tremendous achievements during his time such as the discovery and raiding of a training cell allegedly linked to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, ISIS, in Kano.

https://dailynigerian.com/news/just-in-kano-sss-director-dies/

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano by Rick9(m): 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2017
Nawa oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others To Get N2.3bn Benefits In 2019 / Amotekun Member Detained For Allegedly Shooting Police Officer In Oyo / Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.