Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? (11658 Views)

The Future Of Smartphone Designs. / 8 Things Every Smartphone User Should Consider When Getting A New Phone / Average Price Of Smartphone In Nigeria Drops To $95 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by cyber5(m): 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Not much of a gamer so i fall to 5,6,7 Category.

Always searching for new pc apps, new songs, downloading e-books etc

Also searching for how to(s) tutorials or preparing new blog posts and my neighbours will say what am i pressing on my phone but they can't understand
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by MizMyColi(f): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
toluwanimi07:
lol i use Airtel but i don't let my megabytes finish before reloading 9gigs

What is the plan and code? How much.
I'm already buying SIM card down for my next Tecno device. It's called faith.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by omoalajah(m): 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2017
ME i am a Data consumer. Gove me like 100Gb and it wont last a week
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by toluwanimi07(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
MizMyColi:

What is the plan and code? How much.
I'm already buying SIM card down for my next Tecno device. It's called faith.
maami just dial *141# and go to smartphone plans its 4k for 9gigs
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by Dareomo(m): 4:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
Surfing the internet
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by datyorubaboy: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
That is my bro. WehDone Sir
omoalajah:
ME i am a Data consumer. Gove me like 100Gb and it wont last a week
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by missslimzy(f): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
I can take pictures inside water
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by Toshiba49ja(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
missslimzy:
I can take pictures inside water

Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by placeofallure(f): 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2017
I am a games addict. I cannot put down my phone for long so I am also 7 I guess.
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by lloydhassan(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
All of the above
grin
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by chuksp09(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
I am a 6. Unapologetic yes, but i wish i can curb d urge to gather movies and in-movie tracks... undecided
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by odimbannamdi(m): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
whitebeard:
online: clash of clans, tanktastic(now has both offline and online mode), war and order, clash of kings, vainglory, crasher, guild of honour, Anno, age of empires, quite a couple more that I don't find interesting..
offline: chess, carribean pirate hunt, assassin creed pirates,

most of this games are very large in size at least 200mb clash of clans, clash of kings, war and order and carribean pirate hunt are around 50~70 mb..u should try tanktastic and war and order u get to chat with many hilarious people around the world

I am most grateful
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 06, 2017
shiftback:
Pretty much everyone on this forum owns a smartphone or two and we all have varying smartphone habits. Which brings me to my question. What type of Smartphone user you are 

Here's a short list with a description of the featured type of users;

1) Gamer
These are the people who have Temple Run scores longer than their phone numbers. When you get stuck on a particular level in Candy Crush, they help you out cos they’re 134 levels ahead of you!

2) Photographer
When and where ever is always taking shots of his/her surroundings weather it's for instagram or just a hobby this person is constantly looking for the best angle to take the shot.

3) Self-Entertainer
Regardless of what's going on this person will always be entertained of whatever their doing on their smartphone and majority of the time can get a good laugh out of it.

4) Selfie King/Queen
“But first, let me take a selfie” is their most commonly used sentence. They could be in a washroom or at the top of the Himalayas; it doesn’t matter.

5) Texter
Their idea of social interaction is sitting with a group of people while they text other people. A catastrophe for them is when their battery starts to die. They’re the ones who, in every group picture, have their eyes glued on their phone screen instead of on the camera.

6) Media Consumer
This set of people have like a thousand songs on their smartphone and every season of games of thrones. When on the smartphone they're always watching a video or listening to music, and occasionally isn't paying attention to his/her surroundings and may run into a wall in certain circumstances.

7) Glued to the Phone
As strange as it might sound, this person is constantly busy doing something on their phone, no matter what happens it seems like the person can't take their hands off their smartphone.

I own a phantom 6 and I am unapologetically a number 6 and 7.
The 64GB internal storage capacity on my phone gives me a the space I need to save tons of music and videos.

Which type of Smartphone User are you?

I am no 1 mehn!! No thanks to the power of the #Beast, the Tecno phantom 6 plus
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2017
MizMyColi:
I'm a Gigabytes consumer smiley

Me too. Etisalat for put me for gbese thanks to MTN wey i switch to. Browsing on the tecno phantom 6 and 6plus is sweet
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by MizMyColi(f): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2017
D4Daymoo:

Me too. Etisalat for put me for gbese thanks to MTN wey i switch to. Browsing on the tecno phantom 6 and 6plus is sweet

Enjoysmiley
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 06, 2017
MizMyColi:

Enjoysmiley
Na so ma'am cheesy
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by shiftback: 3:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
All the gigabyte consumers make una tell us the plan wEY get plenty gigabyte for small money.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by Toshiba49ja(m): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
shiftback:
All the gigabyte consumers make una tell us the plan wEY get plenty gigabyte for small money.

Shiftback nd lemme see front... grin

Oweva Glo is Dea buh their Network Sucks!
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
my fone is the new itel S32 in which the aim of s - series is the selfie F/2.2 tech which enable a clear pic even in low light area.
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by CaroLyner(f): 11:32am On Feb 07, 2017
AyamConfidence:
I'm 7 and it's sickening

But I'm unrepentant
undecided no talk
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by AyamConfidence(m): 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
CaroLyner:
undecided no talk
ello bae, bae ave mizzed yhu so mush

Aw af effritin be na

Aw wee this falentine be with me and yhu na
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by CaroLyner(f): 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
AyamConfidence:
ello bae, bae ave mizzed yhu so mush

Aw af effritin be na

Aw wee this falentine be with me and yhu na
grin dang
yea am an akokite
you musta forgotten
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by Abdstrakt(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
iamtewwy:
I am all of the above cheesy take away my phone from me then ill b bored till i die cheesy
Lol...how come you survived during the era of no smartphone?
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
All of the above undecided grin
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
shiftback:

I use MTN pulse o! #500/1GB per week sha
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
3,6 n 7
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by nada4u0052(f): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
am a selfie Queen n my itelS31 no dey fall my hand wen it comes to all others
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by smithblink0052(f): 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
nada4u0052:
am a selfie Queen n my itelS31 no dey fall my hand wen it comes to all others
hahahahaha. ur itelS31 ,must b so so lovely
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by nada4u0052(f): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
smithblink0052:
hahahahaha. ur itelS31 ,must b so so lovely
yes ooo over sabi dey worry itelS31
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by koskilala: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
nightingalee:

Almost all if not all.that's why I prefer phones with strong batteries and techno does it for me
Re: What Type Of Smartphone User Are You? by emmavis4u0052(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
self entertainer n I love taking selfies on my fone .. mu itelS31 no dey rest for my hand most times

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pure Xperia ROM 4.4.2 For Gionee G2 / How To Subscribe For Night Plan On MTN, Airtel, Etisalat, Glo Networks / How Much Of GSM Subscriber Base Was Affected By Suspension Of SIM Card Sales?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.