Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please (9076 Views)

Huawei App Gallery Review (huawei Mobile Service ) / How Much Is The Infinix Note 4 In Lagos Please Add The Location / A List Of All Gionee Service Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by joey150(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2017
hello.

i have two LG phones(G3&4) and they have the same problem basically.. rebooting and bootlooping when ever i switch t on.

i need an LG service centre in Lagos i can visit and have them fixed as i am wary of giving it to random phone repair guys.

i would be happy if anybody can help me with any LG service centres they know
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by kazzonline: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
joey150:
hello.

i have two LG phones(G3&4) and they have the same problem basically.. rebooting and bootlooping when ever i switch t on.

i need an LG service centre in Lagos i can visit and have them fixed as i am wary of giving it to random phone repair guys.

i would be happy if anybody can help me with any LG service centres they know

I dont know the exact street the lg shop is,but one dey ikeja,
Let me explaine direction the best way i can,
When you drop at ikeja along,climb pedestrain bridge oo,you would head towars slot on medical road,as you enter medical road,just before you reach slot,the first turning by your left,enter that street,lg office is like the sixth house by The left as well,its an upstairs,or just ask anyone on that street,hp its clear enuff
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by joey150(m): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
kazzonline:

I dont know the exact street the lg shop is,but one dey ikeja,
Let me explaine direction the best way i can,
When you drop at ikeja along,climb pedestrain bridge oo,you would head towars slot on medical road,as you enter medical road,just before you reach slot,the first turning by your left,enter that street,lg office is like the sixth house by The left as well,its an upstairs,or just ask anyone on that street,hp its clear enuff
thanks.

i checked today..but they were closed.
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by delequake(m): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2017
Go to their service centre @ Apapa.
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by joey150(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2017
delequake:
Go to their service centre @ Apapa.
thanks.

have you been there before?
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by ahmodu4real(m): 6:48am On Feb 05, 2017
They have one service center inside computer village, but i pray you neva experience what i go through in their service center, they will make sure you buy another phone with thier charges. When they will charge you 100k for the two phone my guy u go blame yourself for buying LG product.
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by niyoposh: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2017
Hi Joey,were u able to get ur phone fixed?
I also have a G3 and would like to get it fixed as well.
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by joey150(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2017
niyoposh:
Yes.

I fixed it
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by niyoposh: 12:13pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ok..nice one.
Can u provide me with details on where u had it fixed and a price range?
Thanks.
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by joey150(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
niyoposh:
Ok..nice one.
Can u provide me with details on where u had it fixed and a price range?
Thanks.

Depends on what is wrong with the phone
Depends on if it is still under guaranty..

I fixed it at the lg service centre in computer village. Just before slot.
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by niyoposh: 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2017
Once I turn on my data,the phone goes off.
Got a new battery so I guess its not a battery issue.
Was the price charged fair enough?
The phone has no valid warranty.
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by princemillla(m): 5:52pm On Mar 01, 2017
I need This information also my has been badly flashed with cyanogen mod and need it to be reversed
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by joey150(m): 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2017
niyoposh:
Once I turn on my data,the phone goes off.
Got a new battery so I guess its not a battery issue.
Was the price charged fair enough?
The phone has no valid warranty.

Well i fixed a G4 but it was under warranty.

I helped a friend fix a G3 but it was quite expensive as he had to change the panel. Yours seems like a software issue so i don't think it'll cost too much. Depends on your negotiation skill, they can be a little greedy.
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by niyoposh: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2017
Oh..ok.
I actually met two different people..the first person told me its a virus and the other said its the panel..how much were u charged for the panel?
You have been helpful..really appreciate..
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by joey150(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
niyoposh:
Oh..ok.
I actually met two different people..the first person told me its a virus and the other said its the panel..how much were u charged for the panel?
You have been helpful..really appreciate..

G3 has panel issues... I wonder what LG did.

Well they would call figures for you...i did mine 30k... And i wished i went lower.. Do not pay more than 30k anyway.
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by niyoposh: 5:24am On Mar 02, 2017
Ok..noted.
Will make out time to go there.
Thanks so much.
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by DeLioncourt: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2017
OP, did u root or attempt rooting any of the devices?
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by Bigsteveg(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2017
joey150:

Well i fixed a G4 but it was under warranty.

I helped a friend fix a G3 but it was quite expensive as he had to change the panel. Yours seems like a software issue so i don't think it'll cost too much. Depends on your negotiation skill, they can be a little greedy.
I'll like to change my G3 phone case as it has broken, how much do u think this might go for
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by Bigsteveg(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2017
niyoposh:
I'll like to change my G3 phone case as it has broken, how much do u think this might go for
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by joey150(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bigsteveg:

The back cover? Or a pouch?
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by danieldinho: 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2017
I have a g4 that is currently rebooting, how much would it cost to fix at LG service centre in Lagos am currently in ph, have missed my g4 so much.
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by danieldinho: 11:48pm On Sep 26, 2017
Bigsteveg:

when did u fix ur g4? mine started misbehaving last month, hopefully wld be in Lagos this weekend what other stuff do I need to go with.
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by Bigsteveg(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2017
joey150:

The back cover? Or a pouch?
It fell recently and the screen start misbehaving, some part of the screen is not responding. I was told I'll have to change everything.
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by rukis360(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2017
joey150:

Yes.

I fixed it
how can i contact u bro,wanna ask u som questions
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by joey150(m): 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
rukis360:
how can i contact u bro,wanna ask u som questions
send a pm
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by kelpaulz: 2:28am On Jul 03, 2018
Pls. I want to change my v20's case... Where can I locate wan lg outlet?
Re: LG Mobile Service Centres In Lagos Please by oluaye1: 7:14am On May 21, 2022
My g4 run a little temperature i unplug it remove the ba3 just to cool it off,i fix the ba3 and it didn't come up at all i tried every possible best but to no avail (but i did not go to their service center)that was around july 2019 so i gave up not until last week my bro brought it out from the store then he plugged in my charger cus I'm currently using g6,could u believe that the phones that dint charged at all all this while then started charging but with that lg info if ba3 don drain it would charge for like 3min or more and stopped but it won't turn on. we tried for like 5tym or more but after that till now no amount of charger or desktop charger it wont charge nor turn on.pls do u think this phone can still be fixed?

(1) (Reply)

Glo BIS Not Working For Andorid Again?? See Screenshot / How Google Has Managed To Maintain Its Dominance On The Internet Space / How Many Sim Cards Have You Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.