Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,481 members, 7,801,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nigeria Our Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Our Country (484 Views)

Nigeria Our Country Or Their Country By Bishop Kukah / Our Nigeria: Our New Flag And Coat Of Arm / How I Wish Most Of These Were Manufacturing Companies In Our Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Our Country by Horlawale1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2017
It baffles me over couples of week, with the trend istandwithtuface on the other hand Istandwithbuhari, to me all this kind of standing are just to score unnecessary cheap point. The fact remains that, Nigeria is in problem which has not started today but decades ago....
The major problem of this country still remains absolute corruption which has eat deep rooted into the system of everybody even the ones that are yet to be born, some of us may want to say this case has worsen during buhari era, but I will like us to all know that even though standing and protesting will not solve our problems
Where have we been all this while,

While have we not stand against the judges that are the major problem of this administration

While of we not stand against the sinnator that are walking thieves

How have we all contributed our quota in our environment regardless of how little it may be...

I can go on on and on

My point here is that in as much I respect wat 2face is doing it still feel it is directed to the wrong direction and more is also demanded from everyone of us to make Nigeria a better place

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.....

(1) (Reply)

#EIE Protest: Like Tuface, Like GEJ / Unpaid Salaries: Kogi Workers And Their Children Turn To Beggrr For Survival / EXCLUSIVE: I Won’t Return Until Doctors Are Satisfied — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.