Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day (37569 Views)

7 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Ladies Act When Their Boyfriends Broke Up With Them / When He Tries To Dump You Before Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Hilarious Things Nigerian Girls Do Before Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by mary001: 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
d
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Chuknovski(m): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by AmuEwu: 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
To fuvk just dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
What's special about val. For the childish act. Val or no val. We dey show love, our prick dey enter toto 24/7

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by tillaman(m): 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
That number 5 is crae sha, my mom is a bee, Lmao, way to go OP
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by doingood: 5:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Excuses and lies no de finish na. So on that day i'll find one lie or d other for my 6 girl friends.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by PapaNnamdi: 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2017

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by mjay05(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Laffing in latin..
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Chuknovski(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Emenandez4lyf(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
BreadandBeans:
Op Thank you for the tips.. I go try am because I no fit by Val gifts for any girl o grin
Am with U #FvckBugari
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Sultty(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
The way I dey take look u

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Funjosh(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
IYANGBALI enemyofprogress it is over grin
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by OluDare01(m): 5:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
You copied with grammatical blunders.
Smh!
It's over

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by tectonotimes: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
When did Valentine day become demonic that lovers are taught how to break up before the day?
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by NobleRomm(m): 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
1.I told u to cook rice and stew and u cooked stew before
rice it is over.
2.I told u to flash me and u called me. you don't take instructions.... it is over
3.I told u to iron my clothes and u ironed the shirt before the trouser.... it is over
4.I TOLD TOLD YOU TO SIT ON MY LAPS and U SAT sat and STARTED WHINING UR BOM BOM... do u want to cut my fasting.... it is over..

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Longcucumber(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
davodyguy:

Stale.

Not for we married men. We owe our wives a duty of care and love
na today.mr man park well.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by IYANGBALI: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
Funjosh:
IYANGBALI enemyofprogress it is over grin
I'm outside the country on vacation in US, London to be precised.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by godunia(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Why did cook with plenty pepper, don't you know I have ulcer? You are capable of killing me, it's over

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by holluwai(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Modishguy(m): 5:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Very hilarious break up lines... Lol grin
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Godhead4(m): 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Only number 6 has sense in it.

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by unipol(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
Naija girls and long throat. The greatest gift from a man is love from his heart and not the material things everybody is talking about.
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Dearie, Have u eaten; What did u eat.
What is wrong with u?
Do I look like a baby to u.
How can u be asking me this mumuish questions. In fact, its Over between us.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by VeniJu: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
MosakuAW:
The write up there is only for TEENAGERS no matured person will use any as an excuse. undecided

Guy loosen up and catch the fun. Though nobody can give such as an excuse, the humour in it is what made it worth reading and laughing at.

11 Likes

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Handsomecole:
Me?? Since Jan 20th I don give my bae excuse say I no go dey around on on Val day. Any excuse now will be too late.

As u dey give her excuse somebody dey arrange her well to fvck her doggy that day grin

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by AdeniyiA(m): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
I gave you two eggs to boil one and fry the other,you boiled the one i said you should fry and fried the one you should boil, you're stubborn... It's over between us... cool

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by EBBari(m): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] There is so much salt in the soup(even if dia isnt o), Gosh i can't take it anymore. Its over wink
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by EBBari(m): 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Dude: Baby lts go raw on val day after the awting, Lovi-Lovi:honey no i am scared, dnt wana carry. That what u say always angry, its over[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Let the girls keep allowing themselves to be used and dumped like expired bag of beans. i don't care.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by Aburi001: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
Edwinmason:
1) 16 missed calls? you have killed my battery so you are capable of killing me
it over!!

2) you dont even have respect am talking and you are busy breathing
it over!!

3) i told you i like my food hot and you didnt warm the ice cream...
it over!!

4) i called you by 11:59pm and you didnt pick then you decide to call me by 12:05am..why did you wait till the next day..you are not caring
it over!!

5) i call you darling and you call me honey..so you mean my mother is a bee...you lack respect for inlaws
it over!!

6) why did you serve my food with red plate when you know am a chelsea fan...enemy of progress
it over!!

7)how can you be watching the television with the volume on...do you want to finish the subcription
it over!!

cool i called you and you picked immediately...you lack patience
it over!!
feel free to add yours let the fun continue

We are not in the mood to add anything now. Recession is bitting hard and protests are still going on biko tongue grin
Re: Hilarious Ways To Break Up Before Valentine Day by EBBari(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
Baby who is amadi, baby what of nkusor.....baby who is driver@street6........u cheating its over smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Catfish Scam : Woman Divorces Her Husband, Sends $10,000 To Scammer. / Can You Marry Or Date A Person Who Eats Snakes? / 24 Year Old Man & His 80 Year Old Lover Are Trending On Social Media (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.