Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! (16466 Views)

Biafra: Stop Talking About War - Adeboye / Please Stop Abusing Scientific Theories Out Of Ignorance / It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by admax(m): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
Tell them
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by ephi123(f): 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
These comments above. Na wa o. This is what the religion section on Nairaland has turned to. Seun must be really proud of himself.

1 Like

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by ChinonsoDike2: 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Dumb black people lol. You go on and on about the equality of races, yet you're too dumb to create your own deity. You have to appropriate the God of Europeans haha.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by meeketta: 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2017
Judas2013:
The Christian god is a fool
U NEED A SLAP COUTESY OF ME,
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by aku626(m): 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
The love for evil has blinded us we think we know but know nothing the purpose of living cannot even be answered by the self acclaimed smart or acclaimed smart beings at present instead they reduce life to mere occurrence while deep down they know it's more than that they choose to run away from the things they don't know and find answers to the things that are obvious. We depend on the knowledge on the knowledge of good and evil and fail to acknowledge the creator of good and evil. Someday we would all be asked to account for this why not follow a path that is secure there's nothing wrong in planning for a beautiful future

1 Like

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by berrystunn(m): 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2017
Judas2013:

What if at the end of time.. Is the same God... You are praying to??
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by NevetsIbot(m): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Judas2013:
it is stamped. You'll forever regret this statement..... Even in eternity if you don't repent.

1 Like

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by inositol88(m): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Judas2013:

MY LORD AND MY GOD IN HEAVEN THIS IS MY HUMBLE PRAYER TO YOU THIS DAY!!!

please save this soul and let him/ her proclaim you as the King of Kings one day.

In Jesus name I pray. Amen!!!!

1 Like

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by teedawson: 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
Dumb black people lol. You go on and on about the equality of races, yet you're too dumb to create your own deity. You have to appropriate the God of Europeans haha.

My brother, you dey mind Africans. We carry Arab and European dogma pass anybody and we wonder why things are the way they are and why most will dimiss us out of hand. undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by abdulaz: 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
oglalasioux:
Which of the over 4000 gods are you talking about?

Oh, the biblical god, right?

That's the most fake god ever.

Are you surprised why some of us shout ourselves hoarse that there are no gods? It's because mankind has used gods to destroy all of us over the ages.

It's okay for anyone to believe in anything he or she chooses. It's that person's business. But when that belief affects other people, it becomes everyone's business.
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by Edenoscar(m): 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
meeketta:
U NEED A SLAP COUTESY OF ME,

shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by abdulaz: 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
The idea behind the existence of God is just in your imagination, he/she doesn't exist.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by femi4: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
lepasharon:
Yeyenatu. OP who are you threatening? You think you are talking to little small impressionabe kids here?
first class Omo Esu
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by abdulaz: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
lepasharon:
Yeyenatu. OP who are you threatening? You think you are talking to little small impressionabe kids here?
Don't just waste your precious time with people like her. She is one of those follow mama or follow mama papa go church. If you believe that god exist, good for you, it is when you go about convincing people about your imaginary god, that is when it becomes a problem. I am a free thinker and I love who I am.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by leofab(f): 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Twoface want to be like Obasanjo while Idris wants to be like Fela.. shame on 2-face and where is Idris my man?
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by pressplay411(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
When Xtians quote the bible, I just gotta ask, who was writing these things down?
Were the disciples following Jesus around with a recorder or ink & papyrus?
How come God spoke all these things through clouds and thunders in the good ol'days, but now giving us the "Silent treatment" Oh I forgot, he whispers through the "holy spirit" nowadays.

The bible is a very good story book. A guide to living a "controlled" life. Nothing more. Other religions have their own story books too. Shall we then call other religious books holy and bible holiest? Or only the bible is Holy?

The only reason we're even practising these religions (Christianity and Islam) is cos of our colonial masters. Had China or India colonised us I bet we'll be more Hindus and Buddhists.

Your religion is hence dependent on your colonial masters who sought to impose their beliefs and control their slaves while preaching salvation and robbing you blind.

However "I do not mean to disturb and damage the life and hopes of some fellow human being or damage the faith of another." but even the bible says only the truth can set you free.

8 Likes

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by fromnigeria(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
oglalasioux:

Are you surprised why some of us shout ourselves hoarse that there are no gods? It's because mankind has used gods to destroy all of us over the ages.

It's okay for anyone to believe in anything he or she chooses. It's that person's business. But when that belief affects other people, it becomes everyone's business.

Careless soul, Repent and return to your father, your creator except perhaps you fell from space.
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by R0LL0N(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
inositol88:

MY LORD AND MY GOD IN HEAVEN THIS IS MY HUMBLE PRAYER TO YOU THIS DAY!!!

please save this soul and let him/ her proclaim you as the King of Kings one day.

In Jesus name I pray. Amen!!!!
No wonder he bears Judas
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by meeketta: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Edenoscar:

shut up!
I CAN SEE U REAL NEED THE SLAP VERY WELL
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by fromnigeria(m): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
oglalasioux:

Careless soul, Repent and return to your father, your creator except perhaps you fell from space.

Careless soul, your time will soon be gone

1 Like

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by oglalasioux(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
fromnigeria:

You are not far from the truth if you say I fell from space. You want to know how life started as opposed to your Bible's account?

The molecules that started life was made inside the parent start that exploded to make our solar system. Life was uniform everywhere but could only develop in an earth like environment. The people who wrote the Bible even gave you a clue through Parable of the Sower but you obviously haven't seen it that way.

Simple truth is; if there's a god that made the universe it can never be the biblical god.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by oglalasioux(m): 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
fromnigeria:

Careless soul, your time will soon be gone

And your time is forever, right?

Children everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by Chukwudi4naija(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2017
I'm impressed by the comments made so far in opposition to the op's threat. It shows pple are becoming less docile in believing what was brought to us by foreigners who came to steal from our resources and placate us with a false religion which is presently hijacked by some wicked africans who derive pleasure in taking from the poor in the name of tithe and offering.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by Chukwudi4naija(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
I'm impressed by the comments made so far in opposition to the op's threat. It shows pple are no longer docile in believing what was brought to us by foreigners who came to steal from our resources and placate us with a false religion which is presently hijacked by some wicked africans who derive pleasure in taking from the poor in the name of tithe and offering.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
NevetsIbot:
it is stamped. You'll forever regret this statement..... Even in eternity if you don't repent.

Guy.. .. . Leave people with their religion.

You cant tell me your christinaity is the true religion out of plenty religion, moreover chrisitianity is a new religion..

5 Likes

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by chuksjuve(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
I blame it on ignorance
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by lepasharon(f): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
Omudia11:
Acknowledging in the existence of a thing don't make you a worshipper of it. We are monotheists.

Is a Christian monotheist supposed to believe in other gods? Keep shooting urself in the foot

2 Likes

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by Origin(f): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
If I ask you who created you?
God.
Who do you give thanks to, appreciate , worship?

If you hesitate.

You are just thinking of ways to defend a wrong thought process.

God gave man the ability to choose between doing right or wrong. Man will choose by himself where he ends up on the day when the Scales are made cleared.

If you cheat someone. You've cheated yourself.
Lie to someone. You lied to yourself.
Cos you and only you will benefit from your deeds.

God has been good he has sent many reminders to us so we can have no excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by lepasharon(f): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
femi4:
first class Omo Esu

Yes I I be omo esu. Esu is not Satan do you know that? undecided

You brainwashed black slave with invisible chains

3 Likes

Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by fromnigeria(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
oglalasioux:

You are not far from the truth if you say I fell from space. You want to know how life started as opposed to your Bible's account?

The molecules that started life was made inside the parent start that exploded to make our solar system. Life was uniform everywhere but could only develop in an earth like environment. The people who wrote the Bible even gave you a clue through Parable of the Sower but you obviously haven't seen it that way.

Simple truth is; if there's a god that made the universe it can never be the biblical god.

When those scales are off your eyes. then and only then would you realize the truth about the life have. Hope its not late by that time.
Re: Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! by femi4: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
lepasharon:

Yes I I be omo esu. Esu is not Satan do you know that? undecided

You brainwashed black slave with invisible chains
Get behind me Satan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? / Francisca Emmanuel: Ritual Is Biblical - Nigerian Pastor Tells Congregation / MFM POWER MUST CHANGE HANDS JUNE 2017 SERMON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.