Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] (56501 Views)

Annie & Tuface Idibia At 'Power Of 1' London Movie Premiere / RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest / Tuface Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Support The National Protest (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by HungerBAD: 4:48am On Feb 05, 2017
modath:

Awwwwwhhhh... E pele.. Didn't take the flu shot?

A bit fatigued , decided to take a break and "observe"... smiley

Cool.

1 Like

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by Nobody: 4:53am On Feb 05, 2017
There's no protest against militants blowing oil pipelines; there's no protest against governors who collect bailout money and refuse to pay salaries, there's no protest against the slow dispensation of justice by the courts, there's no protest to demand action on the budget padding at the National Assembly, etc. Abeg, what's the protest about? Why are we hungry? Why do we complain of hunger and celebrate Ibori and his like?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by nurusystem(m): 4:56am On Feb 05, 2017
Yeye ,no focus
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by thonyrule(m): 4:58am On Feb 05, 2017
Damn, was not expecting this for real. we the only he made is no life is worth the protest..... i believe this Buhari tenure will end soon.
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by KingsleyCEO: 5:05am On Feb 05, 2017
To have thought #i stand with 2baba? I reject it, you're not worth standing with! Another bunch of disappointment and I have been playing his music ever since the planned match. I will delete everything concerning this idiotic idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 05, 2017
Now tell us how much you received
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by IstandWitBuhari: 5:15am On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Liver fail am.

Leading a protest is a game for men,and not for cassanova play boys who inwardly are cowards.

Tuface should have taken tutorials from the likes of Radical Brother(Old UI graduates should know him),or even Adam's Oshiomhole.

There was no way people would not have lost lives,as miscreants would have hijacked the protest,and used it as an opportunity to maim,loot,steal,molest and cause general havoc.

And the law enforcement would have responded in kind. Their bloods would have been on your head Tuface.

Small Pikin wey no get sense.

You are a waste of sperm. Zombie

2 Likes

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by R0LL0N(m): 5:22am On Feb 05, 2017
you are not a man of integrity. a man of integrity always stand on their word
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by symbianDON(m): 5:24am On Feb 05, 2017
basilo101:
can you all now see why Nnamdi Kanu is a Super Hero
I still can't see o

1 Like

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by Championlaw200(m): 5:24am On Feb 05, 2017
Nonsense.... Indeed he is a small pikin.... Ase otie le.....
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by ayoola648(m): 5:27am On Feb 05, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Tuface, you have ruined your reputation. This was a chance for you to become more than a legend, to become an icon. How are we supposed to believe in your ideals if you yourself cannot be brave and stand like a man and be ready to die for your country. That said, this garri is sweet sha

he forgot no pain no gain .
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by nwadiuko1(m): 5:27am On Feb 05, 2017
Africa......
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by Fadolistic(m): 5:31am On Feb 05, 2017
Good day ma'ams/sirs, have you heard of ENVIROSHADE? ENVIROSHADE is a Nigerian company in technical partnership with CAPESHADE of South Africa, dedicated to provide innovative and cost effective solution in all weather shades! So do you need a carport to protect your lovely cars? Or you just need a shade for your swiming pool? How about an entrance shade to give your business or home that sophisticated look? What are you waiting for? Get in touch with ENVIROSHADE now via email: Frankfounder@gmail.com or through their telephone number: +234 703 859 2625. Hurry!!!! You wont regret it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by legendte(m): 5:37am On Feb 05, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Tuface has done well! I, Tonye salute his decision

For the record, the botched protest, which I refer as jamboree was aimless and tactless. It lacked core objective and was highly bereft of purpose.

I will join any protest with a defined purpose and goal. I'm not impressed with Baba but I can't be silly.

As for those saying Tuface career is over: You clowns aren't God. It is only God that elevate and take down.
Birds of a feather flock together. I know that double faced people like you would be happy.
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by kaykay1980: 5:37am On Feb 05, 2017
F

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by Blackacre100: 5:44am On Feb 05, 2017
For those who want to protest, you can still come out as planned whether or not 2face wants to be there. Just show us as originally planned.

Nigerians like talk on social media and lack balls in real situations. Just like the election period lots of people expressed strong opinions on social media but few actually came out to vote and now complain of bad governance.

why wait for someone to lead a protest when you can also lead and mobilise people?

1 Like

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 05, 2017
Anyway, I don't think Nigerian needs a know face to protest and say their mind about how the government is affecting them, as for two face,I believe there is more to the cancelation, but my anger with him is why start without considering the sacrifices involved, it takes guts to lead a protest as this, and there are alot of sacrifices involved,from intimidation of bloggers to using DSS to harass anyone that speaks the truth about this government, so I am not surprised this is happening,one thing I would like the apc to know is that 100 years is not fore,as for the zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria, I hope y'all have a different market where you buy things cheaper, this year is gonna be interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by abu12: 5:52am On Feb 05, 2017
#ISTANDWITHBLACKFACE#
TUFACE IS AN ILLITERATE

1 Like

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 05, 2017
Disappointing.
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 05, 2017
Omudia11:
You are the only clown here.. I've read lots of negative comments and attacks directed at you. I thought they were all haters but I've come to the realization that you're who they say you are.

Does the bolded even make sense? How dare you imply that the protest was bereft of purpose? Didn't you read the part that said the protest was against bad governance, political thieves and the likes? Tonye are you alright or do you need to get your head checked?

Americans haven't experienced hardship yet millions of them turned out in protests against Trump but with the collosal failure of the present and past governments, gross ineptitude, nepotism, extra judicial killings, bombing of innocent defenseless citizens by the air force, menace of Fulani herdsmen wiping away villages in S.Kaduna, boko Haram, killing of Christians, all time high inflation, nonpayment of salaries, USD at N500, you still say its a purposeless protest??

Tonye it is you who are bereft of common sense and should not be taken seriously by any sane human.
hehehehe, that's tonye for you, highest bidder zombie, he is one of the political prostitutes we have on this forum, he is a clear example of the definition of the word "polithiefian", unstable as the waves of the sea,he will sway to the side of the highest bidder, him and his goons of zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria are quick to call themselves patriot but in the real sense they are just puppets who would let their opinions sway to the highest bidder, take him and his goons of zombies serious at your own peril

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by persius555(m): 5:58am On Feb 05, 2017
Blackface feeling like a Don't now. Tuface shouldn't have called for a protest in the first place. A public statement in solidarity with the poor and suffering masses would Haven enough. He not only missed the opportunity to write his name in the league of Nigerian activists and nationalist but also raise a cloud of doubt over what he really stands for. A mover and shaker who make things happen in the Nigerian society or a singing A-list artist without balls.
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by olaniyanhero(m): 5:58am On Feb 05, 2017
Naira family
It is time to support your very own pelsonnnn.... Hero Kehinde Olaniyan of *BEYONDWATCH* that ogbonge news agency wey dey always update you o!

Please I really need you guys to vote
He has been nominated for the Best journalist category of Nigerian Oscars awards and he needs your votes as he is really far behind in votes

Go to http://nigerianoscar.com/vote
Click on the code YAD and submit.

Abeegg make u na vote him ooo
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by Firstcitizen: 6:00am On Feb 05, 2017
seunlayi:
Tubaba is no longer your name, you are now fuckbaba. No wonder you are having baby mama's because you broke some promises.
Now, the whole masses are going to be against you for letting them and yourself down on this crucial issue @this time. You just messed up being an hero

Blood would have flowed as miscreants would have hijacked it to cause mayhem. The police would have opened fire being unable to separate the trouble makers and killing many innocent Nigerians.

Tuface no get the liver to be identified as the leader of such and face the heat when it starts

The bloody coward has collected money from the hidden sponsors and developed cold feet at the last minute.
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:01am On Feb 05, 2017
SmartMugu:
He did the right thing by canceling the protest.
1. There is a counter protest for that day, implying one group would likely end up maiming or robbing each other.
2. His image would have been more dented if people lost their lives from what Tuface started. Families wouldn't have ever forgiven him forever if people end up losing their lives, and his life could have been threatened afterwards.
3. Those calling him names for canceling the protests are humans like him, why not nominate one of yourselves to lead the protest from where Tuface stopped if you weren't cowards?

I nominate myself to lead the protest. I have participated in and led protests before. If 100010,000 people on this site offer to step forward and follow me I shall organize and lead another protest for the sake of Nigeria and its youth.

1 Like

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by ebigberi: 6:05am On Feb 05, 2017
I will still come out to protest.
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by sweetkev(m): 6:05am On Feb 05, 2017
Not just that we are blacks but our race is the most stupid race on the surface of the earth undecided
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by Ndkings1(m): 6:11am On Feb 05, 2017
Who will now argue with me when I call Nnamdi kanu a hero?

2 Likes

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by Memories12411: 6:11am On Feb 05, 2017
The beginning of the end of 2face. He has to work hard to maintain his glory.
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by SmartMugu: 6:14am On Feb 05, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I nominate myself to lead the protest. I have participated in and led protests before. If 1000 people on this site offer to step forward and follow me I shall organize and lead another protest for the sake of Nigeria and its youth.
Well, since you have led protests before, obviously you have a good number of people that believe in your ideals. Why not gather the 1000 from them to start with?
Also, I'm sure you have friends on social media that will support your bravery.
Good luck bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by Gbemini(m): 6:15am On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Liver fail am.

Leading a protest is a game for men,and not for cassanova play boys who inwardly are cowards.

Tuface should have taken tutorials from the likes of Radical Brother(Old UI graduates should know him),or even Adam's Oshiomhole.

There was no way people would not have lost lives,as miscreants would have hijacked the protest,and used it as an opportunity to maim,loot,steal,molest and cause general havoc.

And the law enforcement would have responded in kind. Their bloods would have been on your head Tuface.

Small Pikin wey no get sense.
Its now u re advising him and insulting him,where re u since all this while?
Re: The Video: 2face Cancels The National Protest He Planned [ 2baba Tuface Idibia ] by muimui(m): 6:25am On Feb 05, 2017
Something is going on,look at the 2face eyes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay Z Name Their Twins 'Sir And Rumi Carter’ / Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) / Don Jazzy & His Brothers In White Garment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.