Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry (4313 Views)

If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by jonaifame22(m): 11:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I have not come to bore u wth my sexcapades again, buh rather to report wat konji is doing to me, buh I know some day, I shall finally be free from the cold and intimidating grasp of konji which has made me always seek for damsels all through the lenght and breadth of the earth to battle konji to a stand still.

Wow this past days has been very eventful for me, as things has been balln for me romantically wth my new sign in gal who happened to relegate my guy and now we are chilln together in my camp.

Honestly I'm doin everything to make this gal's subconscious register me for life so that i will be an active participant in her sex and romance life, pls don't blame, it's not my fault.

Now me and dis sweet chic were together today, she called me that she's coming to my house today, I never expected it, as I heard that on the fone, when she asked if I am at home, I said yes even though I was at my shop, so she said, I should text her my address, which I did, and wth the speed of flash in justice league I dashed home joyfully infact , I made one wrong crossing that a taxi almost hit me.

Then she called me that she's on my street that I should come out, I quickly changed my clothes to house wear and also wore one of my light material shorts, so that at least through the light material the shape of my dick will be showing small small, atleast dis is my room and my house I don't need any television station to help me advertise my cassava.

So we were in my room and we continued frm were we left of yesterday, and we started gistn, and she told me that we wants me to help her lose her hair, then she asked me if I know how to lose hair and I told her that when I was younger, I'm the one who use to lose my sisters and my mum' s hair even though I don't remember ever doin such.

As we losed the hair, her ex called her, he happens to be my ex too in terms of friendship, cos rai now we're beefn our selves, I should have made plans to reconcile he and his gal, buh he snitched on me wth a gal I was datn iin 2007, dis my gal. Was in boardn skool, so when she came back he went to tell the gal that I'm telln every one that I've slept wth her, which I never did, and for that alone she broke up wth me cos she's a teenager and she hasn't rally mature enough to handle such news, so I lost that gal, although me and him roll together always I've neva mentioned anything abt that to him, now dis is my time to pay himback in his own coin.

So when she saw his call she didn't wanna pick so she showed me and I did tell her wta to do, I left her to decide, which she did and she picked the call and after they ended their talk,we continued ours.

So I told her I wanna freestyle for her and she gave me chance, so I freestyled for her wth her beauty, her nose, her lips, her skin tone, and her white teeth and she cldn't help buh laff and enjoy me do my thing, as she laffed I caught sight of her dimples, I stared at it admiringly like eve stared at the forbidden apple fruit when satan advertised it to her in garden of eden, and I quickly used that opportunity to ask her for a request and she asked me wat it is, and I told her that I wanna kiss her lips and she looked at me and asked me why, she acted surprised, so I told her that she's mouthwatering and enticing to the eyes and I find it a huge battle resisting her sweetness and then I leaned forward and made a move towards her like a sinner responding to a pastor's altar call, and then I leaned forward and planted my lips wth hers, at first she was slow and unresponding buh I didn't give up jus like thomas edison and the light bulb story and before long we started kissing emotionally.

I swear my dick charged wth a pant tearing and hymen destroying er'ection,cos her mouth tasted like buttermint sweet, chai my hands travelled across her soft and beautiful body like okada motorcycles on lagos road, chai I can neva forget, my fone was ringn, my customers were calln buh I did not pick up the call and when we broke frm the kiss, I appreciated her in words and we were silent all through till I losed the hair and as she was abt goin home, we hugged close to the door and before long our mouth located each other again, oh boy see kissing, wth the kind of strenght likened to that of samson in the bible, I lifted her and dropped her on the bed and kissed and licked her body and as I was abt opening the zip of her gown frm the back to commence work on her properly she asked me to stop that she's on her period , chai I felt heartbroken more than those that did MMM, I begged her that I don't mind buh she declined and said next week we'll do it, we jus kissed and she left.

I'm already falln for her, I love her
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by firstking01(m): 12:00am On Feb 05, 2017
You this lascivious guy again
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by annayawchee: 12:03am On Feb 05, 2017
angry
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by KevMitnick: 12:52am On Feb 05, 2017
Graphically descriptive and excessive use of similes to emphasize certain issues added a comic relief to your story.

2 Likes

Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by Sugarcious(m): 1:40am On Feb 05, 2017
I can't read all that
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by AfterEarth(f): 3:01am On Feb 05, 2017
нαвα! ∂ση'т ƒσяgєт тσ ωяιтє ση уσυя ηєχт єѕ¢αρα∂є ωιтн нєя wink

Benita24 ¢σмє η яєα∂ ..

1 Like

Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by AfterEarth(f): 3:03am On Feb 05, 2017
Sugarcious:
I can't read all that
ιт'ѕ ιηтєяєѕтιηg
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by dacblogger: 8:07am On Feb 05, 2017
I enjoy reading your stories,you write pretty well...kudos

1 Like

Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by Daviestunech(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2017
dacblogger:
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by McBrooklyn(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by dacblogger: 9:28am On Feb 05, 2017
Daviestunech:
hmmmmmmmmm
Wats smelling??
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 05, 2017
.i Love your write up...bros take it step by step oh.and make sure she is the one oh

2 Likes

Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by Daviestunech(m): 10:15am On Feb 05, 2017
dacblogger:

Wats smelling??
d soup u cooking
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by nelson7777: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2017
very good writer..

1 Like

Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by pryme(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
AfterEarth:

Benita24 ¢σмє η яєα∂ ..

it might interest you to know that your moniker is a name of a Rock Band, with a handsome frontman.
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by AfterEarth(f): 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
pryme:

it might interest you to know that your moniker is a name of a Rock Band, with a handsome frontman.
σкαу
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by valdes00(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
Jonaifame .... why don't u take up writing..... I see u as a good writer.... I dey always gbadun hw u do narrate ur escapade
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by jonaifame22(m): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
AfterEarth:

Benita24 ¢σмє η яєα∂ ..
lol, I will
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by chomytex(f): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
I only admire ur writing skills nothing else.
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
grin Jo u should write for Nollywood u always have some story
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by jonaifame22(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
valdes00:
Jonaifame .... why don't u take up writing..... I see u as a good writer.... I dey always gbadun hw u do narrate ur escapade
lol
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by valdes00(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
jonaifame22:
lol
No a lavin matter... av been watching u closely of late..... u write good....
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by jonaifame22(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
valdes00:

No a lavin matter... av been watching u closely of late..... u write good....
u've been watchn me closely like I'm a fine gal wlkn down the street abi? Lol, okay if I wanna write how do u I market my works, and also will u buy, I know I have some people that will criticise me openly, tee59 u know ur self
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by ariklawani(f): 8:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
nice ,suspend write up.
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by jonaifame22(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
grin Jo u should write for Nollywood u always have some story
will u buy if I write one for them? Lol!
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by minexpo(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
angry

Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by valdes00(m): 1:06am On Feb 06, 2017
jonaifame22:
u've been watchn me closely like I'm a fine gal wlkn down the street abi? Lol, okay if I wanna write how do u I market my works, and also will u buy, I know I have some people that will criticise me openly, tee59 u know ur self
Criticism is normal na, no matter hw good u r...... That shouldn't scare u
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by jonaifame22(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2017
valdes00:

Criticism is normal na, no matter hw good u r...... That shouldn't scare u
aiit!
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by jonaifame22(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
KevMitnick:
Graphically descriptive and excessive use of similes to emphasize certain issues added a comic relief to your story.
lol
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by jonaifame22(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
dacblogger:
lol
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by popefuse(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
If only ur face is more handsome than ur writtings. Jst saying
Re: She Set Me On Fire and I Won't Forget This In A Hurry by jonaifame22(m): 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
popefuse:
If only ur face is more handsome than ur writtings. Jst saying
who handsome epp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Seen Different Kinds Of Women Shapes In My Life, Watin I Go Call This One? / Ladies: Here Are 30 Romantic Pet Names You Can Call Your Man / Colourich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.