Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

The Beer Parlour - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Beer Parlour (42574 Views)

Romantic Pub Section For London/UK Heads - Free Pint Of Beer For Everyone / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2009
galatico:

The world would have a better place without women !!!

They'r a necessary evil my guy, think about it what would u do when 'agro' nabs you, wikll it mean that the world wold be full of homosexuals or what? Besides how would we continue to procreate

y me:

i dont do beer so am only gonna observe

did u hear as some1 said earlier, its only prossies u find in beer parlours, u still wana be here?
Anyway ur welcome to my table, would you have some bailey's or somethin if u dont want beer?
Re: The Beer Parlour by mamagee3(f): 12:43am On Dec 07, 2009
Jobless men go to the bar
Hardworking ones go to their workplace
. tongue
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2009
mehn i dont understand virgins, imagine the wahala one gimme last nite cos of glo free call, she no gree me sleep when i was to wake at 5:30 cos she wants me to apologize for cutting her call to pic up my guys call n i didnot call her back, y is it that virgins cant just one day become mature,
y must they bug my life?,
am dead serious if ur reading this n ur still a virgin, go n lose it,
till date i havent met a mature, smart virgin and dont tell me am not searching in the rite place cos they dont exist, they r a myths,
no wonder they used to sacrifice virgins those days,
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2009
mama-gee:

. tongue

so hardworking guys dont drink??
u dunno thats wat stops a man from hitting a girl when she misbehaves, a cold bottle of heineken,
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2009
u guys i just made a scientific discovery, the only specie of girls that can be understood (n i didnt say easy to understand) r the tom-boys,
self rite now am on the hunt for one,
Re: The Beer Parlour by galatico(m): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2009
Adrenaline:

They'r a necessary evil my guy, think about it what would u do when 'agro' nabs you, wikll it mean that the world wold be full of homosexuals or what? Besides how would we continue to procreate

did u hear as some1 said earlier, its only prossies u find in beer parlours, u still wana be here?
Anyway your welcome to my table, would you have some bailey's or somethin if u dont want beer?

Yeah!!! You are right!!!
Re: The Beer Parlour by galatico(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2009
mama-gee:

. tongue

Shut the F**k up, hardworking men visit the bar to relax from the stree at work .
Re: The Beer Parlour by nethacker(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2009
mama-gee:

. tongue
and did u request for permission b4 posting here angry
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2009
Do you really think d world wud be a better place without women?
Re: The Beer Parlour by galatico(m): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2009
adolfe bad:

Do you really think d world wud be a better place without women?

The world have been a better place without woman, but there is only one problem to that, when "agro" comes who would satisfy us, is it our male folks? answer the question man .
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2009
see, like children, we have to manage their wailing knowing at the end of the night we would shut them up,
but lets not lie, they r too confused haaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2009
did u ever think of a world wide gay community where men turn to men to ease their urge n which wud breed a diseased, cruel, n wicked world jus becuz women r absent, or did u eva figure out dat women r soft species nature put in d midst of hard hearted men to neutralise them n make d world softer?
Think of a world absent of women n think of a world long perished
Re: The Beer Parlour by jidobaba(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2009
^^ Guy, nor gock yourself o. women are more heartless than men, shey u hear
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2009
adolfe no dey talk like virgin, ahn ahn,girl never make u consider suicide b4,
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2009
which, their nature or actions?
Re: The Beer Parlour by tomaagy(m): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2009
i feel the vibe here jare!! cool cool

let me propose this theory a woman is the most simple person to handle and relate it notice the word (woman) but ladies (in plural) are complex and become an understandable scenario cos they just have rules and regulation they give themselves in other words their friends or cliq determines wat a lady is going to be like!

If ur lady seems un understandable check her friends! just my tots
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2009
tomaagy, u correct, they r not spontaneous
adolfe, both,
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2009
Lol kpolli
if i wuz a virgin i probly myt be better in some ways
lemme ask u if u are so angry wiv someone rytnow n all u have in ur mind is to ruin d fella but u step outside n see a very pretty gurl wiv nice lips and murderous curves n full perky juicy breasts wat happnes to ur anger at that moment?
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2009
as long as i was genuinely angry, nothing happens but if it was cos of a girl i was angry, then my tots change
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2009
Good
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2009
why is this season dry??
Re: The Beer Parlour by Macgreat(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2009
Someone pass one bottle jor
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2009
bar-man pass this man a bottle of harp lager,
Re: The Beer Parlour by atilla(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2009
Greetings elders I hail una   let me introduce myself with a story that happened to me yesterday  embarassed

At about 3AM yesterday, I was drunk as a skunk. I came home just in time to hear the cuckoo clock cuckoo three times. Quickly coming up with a plan, I cuckooed nine more times, hoping madam would think it was midnight. I was very proud of myself.

The next day, madam asked what time I got home, and I replied, "Midnight, just like I said."

She said that was good, and for some reason she said we needed a new cuckoo clock. When I asked why, she answered, "Last night when it cuckooed midnight, it cuckooed three times, said 'yeeeparipa!,' cuckooed four more times, farted [pppppprpppraaa, cuckooed three times, cleared its throat, cuckooed two more times and then started giggling." tongue
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2009
lol, ur wife sharp sha, next time change te time manually,
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2009
cos christmas don dey shw, una don too broke to come beer parlour again?
Re: The Beer Parlour by marocguy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
Bar man put dat song terry-g by free madness. Yes swagga yes swagga,
Guys, My girl always tells me we're in a relationship and i think so. But ehh i prefer this bottle of gulder 2 her. Oh dear me. I prefer here than wit her
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2009
i dont know y girls dont understand that they push us out,
u cant dink wit them there so u go out n when u go out to drink,u always end up meeting a girl who has the same interest wit u (beer) n u end up sharing it togetha (u know now), then in the morning when u clean n sober,u go back to the girl u love
Re: The Beer Parlour by delagasky(m): 1:36pm On Dec 17, 2009
@atilla,
U don crase finally!!! dem nearly sack me just now as i read ur post!! for tht u get anoda round!!
Re: The Beer Parlour by Witi(m): 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2009
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, "It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver."

MY BEERING IS RIGHT SO MORE BEER PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Beer Parlour by debetmx(m): 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2009
omuti gbagbe ise o la keregbe mo ori
Re: The Beer Parlour by Yoighaman(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2009
I'm getting tipsy already shocked

Beer Beer Beer- One of the best inventions of Men

Women Women Women - One of the best inventions of God

Woman turned Man against God

God turned Women against Beer

God cautions Man against Beer

Women _______Bar man!----one more bottle please

-----to be continued.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Whatsapp And Imo Sex Group / How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.