Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

The Beer Parlour - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Beer Parlour (42570 Views)

Romantic Pub Section For London/UK Heads - Free Pint Of Beer For Everyone / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beer Parlour by tundewoods(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2009
While hanging out with some of my friends who went to drink out in a bar in Abuja,I joked about the look at the new label on the Guiness extra stout which had the bold NFF brand inscription which says" OFFICIAL DRINK OF THE SUPER EAGLES"

Quickly one of my friends who was dirty high after about 7 bottles, grabbed the bottle to take a closer look and shouted in disgust of the Guiness brand said " NO WONDER THESE EAGLES PERFORM SO POORLY"

Man my guy don dey like whale, Na only bar them go hear that kin one .
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2009
my doctor said beer is my enemy, God said love ur enemy, so barman pass another round
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 12:12am On Dec 19, 2009
had a nice time at the beer parlour today, if u didnt
go there now
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2009
This is the 22nd of December n nothing has happened yet,
haaaaaaaaa!!!!! y those this christmas feel dull, crisis everywhere, even bars barely empty,
wats going on? r people afraid of 2012 n saving their 1billion Euro
or no gingering song like "shayo" of last yr,
wats the problem
Re: The Beer Parlour by delagasky(m): 9:05am On Dec 28, 2009
i posted somtin here but the thing disappear just like the beer in my cup!!! shocked shocked
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2009
so which mod dey do like olopa?dey raid our beer parlour?
Re: The Beer Parlour by atilla(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2010
Is the bar open??

I have a mad hangove, bar tender pls give me cold star to take my panadol.
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2010
no be only u my guy, i never taste water this weekend,
if my liver survives this unslot, i repent
Re: The Beer Parlour by delagasky(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2010
ah, my guys, it a new yr, and because somtin must change in thi nu yr, i am changing my brand to somtin lighter, any suggestions?? u guys will have to say somtin b4 i become addicted to my black bottle again o!!
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2010
Happy new year dawg,
Delagasky, the new brand is harp ooooo,
dunno y ppl around have started drinking that ish mehn,
not tried it yet but would soon,
join the train
Re: The Beer Parlour by delagasky(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2010
harp?? ok, will try it shortly, oh sorry, its monday morning!! in the evening sha, someone even said 33 is the best!!
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2010
never tried that brand,
monday morning or friday nite, no difference,
all na shayo
Re: The Beer Parlour by delagasky(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2010
sorry jare my person, happy nu yr to u too and to all jolly friends in the house
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
my brodas,
i get one debate wey dey y head now,
if u went out wit a girl (who claimed to be a V thru out), then she leaves u for no reason for another guy,
later one guy meets u, asks if u know her n u reply yes n he tells u while u two were going out, he was screwing her,
now as boys (we just dey come from 17:59 session) now we advised him to befriend her, drug her n rape her,
was that a bad advice?
Re: The Beer Parlour by delagasky(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05, 2010
ah!!!! shocked baaaaadd!!!
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2010
hw is it bad??
never revenge o,
she maga u for 2 yrs, turn u into laughin stock for vgc,
Re: The Beer Parlour by afemai: 5:14pm On Jan 05, 2010
My broda that one bad oooo!!!druging
her no still mean say you remove the
maga. You go just thank God say U
find out. Though the bobo wey tell
you no try, he for no tell you.
hence you no go think of revenge.
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2010
thats wat he keeps on saying, but i bliv wateva i advice a guy when tipsy, is the sh*t
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2010
u dont find decent men n women in d b.p u only find set of disgruntled,frustrated n lousy men there who probably went there 4 different reasons-2 drink away their frustrations,2 mit a loose gal n 2 find disgruntled friends like dem.
@gshyne u obviously r a male chauvenist
Re: The Beer Parlour by atilla(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2010
chauvenist he he hic

is that the name of a new football player, abeg pass me the opener jare!!!!
Re: The Beer Parlour by oyinda3(f): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2010
kulyie:

u dont find decent men n women in d b.p u only find set of disgruntled,frustrated n lousy men there who probably went there 4 different reasons-2 drink away their frustrations,2 mit a loose gal n 2 find disgruntled friends like dem.
@gshyne u obviously r a male chauvenist

I agree
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2010
n in a beer parlour, u occasionally see ppl who come n claim to be preachin but dont leave without tastin it,
well guy u obviously not old enuff to be called matured, so i will reserve my comment till ur off-age

oyinda u disappoint me,
n i had respect for u
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2010
Ha, a beer palour where you guys are not bragging about who you've slept with . . . Are you guys just fake or is it this joint? undecided
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2010
we r responible men now,
or havent u been to a 21st century beer parlour, plus we havent slept wit an NL girl yet (atleast i havent)
Re: The Beer Parlour by ravenzord(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2010
What's with all this beer parlour beefing? Pass me point and kill jere!
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 06, 2010
@ Kpoli

Responsible men? Yea right! Wait till you sleep with someone here. You no go let us hear word again.
Re: The Beer Parlour by meekas(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
B4 i can talk anytin inside dis place, Bar pls serve everybody thier favorite (But pls no serve them one bottle each ooo)
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2010
i have never shagged n bragged,
dont need to
but i like listening to others tale,
thats a brilliant idea, guys tell ur tales
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2010
howdy y'all,
been a while,u all allowed my topic to fade in the archives abi,
i have noticed something of late, its not actually mtn or glo free midnight calls that keep lovers flowing, its starcomms weekend calls,
i think i need to get myself a starcomms phone cos girls now ask for ur bb pin or starcomms number,
n one other thing, every creature is a flirt, even u Mr reader
Re: The Beer Parlour by snthesis(m): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2010
kpolli:

howdy y'all,
been a while,u all allowed my topic to fade in the archives abi,
i have noticed something of late, its not actually mtn or glo free midnight calls that keep lovers flowing, its starcomms weekend calls,
i think i need to get myself a starcomms phone cos girls now ask for your bb pin or starcomms number,
n one other thing, every creature is a flirt, even u Mr reader

i got a starcomms fone for dat very reason made a call one weekend and b4 i cud say jack robinson credit kaput! free calls is for the landline only.
bac to topic - eva wondered y all d chics for beer parlor seem lovelier with each bottle u shaq
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2010
wat time did u make the call,
n ur question cos the beer brings out their inner beauty
Re: The Beer Parlour by snthesis(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2010
sun 7pm
in oda words women shud stop investing in beauty products, make de dey carry liquor 24/7 for owan boys to appreciate, afterall d salon tin na for us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Whatsapp And Imo Sex Group / How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.