Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

The Beer Parlour - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Beer Parlour (42571 Views)

Romantic Pub Section For London/UK Heads - Free Pint Of Beer For Everyone / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2010
but will they listen?
no,
thats y they say women dont really know wat they want
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 11:14am On Feb 10, 2010
e don tey since i talk for here last, e be like say NL don get some aristo boys who wan marry their sugar mummy now,
every now n then u see topic "i want to marry her but, "n come talk say she old pass them
e na dey mad?
u no know say this old women will ban u from this beer parlour?? e na no dey read saturday punch cartoon section "EFE n JUDE",
no try am o,

plus this our sisters don dey show themselves, as my good friend Ade Piper would say "SCAMALERT, WATSCH PROPERLY"
i remain ur number 1 beer-parolur-tender,
Re: The Beer Parlour by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:23am On Feb 10, 2010
why una close this beer parlor since naw? come relegate man to tombo and jedi!!!
make una take time o!!! make i knack 1 green bottle for body!!! sharpaly make day clear.

ol boy ^^^ no mind those ashawo boiz o. hmmn, wetin eye no go read for nl. small some go talk say dem fall in love with them gran mama age mate, tufia!!!!!
kai. na dat 1 hausa dey talk say shege dan iska!!!

imagine as the mama kpekus go be sef, haaaa in short, make i no spoil my beer with that kain image. all these lazy men, dey run after ol mama youngy them!!! tseew!

this beer be like e get sugar and salt ooooo!, BARRRRMMMANNNN!!!, GEERRRA HERE! WHICH BRAND U GIVE ME? kai na 33. ewwwuuuuooooooo! this boy done kill me, wetin do shine shine bobo? oya before i close my eye, 3 star!!!! nonsense!!
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 11:40am On Feb 10, 2010
n another thing, something i recently noticed,
if u wanna stop the H or R factor, drink a cold bottle of Star, Stout or Kasaprenco
Re: The Beer Parlour by delagasky(m): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2010
Ah! its been a while that i been come here, make una no worry, i no loss, i only went to discover the greatness within!!! guy, pass me my 17:59, make my gist dey flow
my problem with NL presently is this their bloody mods and the bots dem go put for this section, how we go dey sexuality we no fit say Bleep, watch am o the thing i talk go change to somtin else!! i first think say na because i never shack somtin, now i no say na their bots dey drunk, hic, nonsense!! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Beer Parlour by hatch: 11:48am On Feb 10, 2010
kpolli, i love your beer palour but i believe you need to step up the game of this place by getting us a 45 plasma or LCD so that we call also watch live matches and so on.

Pls see what this girl wore to a party and expected not to get noticed. Please can you allow ur wife or GF do this to you by displaying the assets you find most attractive to the public for free

Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2010
that pix no bad, sef na na my wife be that,
honestly i have no problem wit wat a girls wears out, its too obvious the girl in the pic doesnt have a bf,
delagbasky, where u dey since, no mind those mods, one day oracle seun will make us mods too,
Re: The Beer Parlour by delagasky(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2010
me i no want tht mod thing jo!! wetin dem dey mod?
see he get this chic for nairaland wey i like wella, but the problem be say she get "virtual husband" for NL, the guy no gree the chic see where i stand, hey u, pass me one more bottle and one pepper soup, fish head abeg, ehn ehn where i dey, i even open thread cos of this chic, whoside, she just glance comot!! ah, na only this black bottle no dey dissapoint, always listening attentively!!
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2010
kpolli, where u dey since na?

hatch#:

Pls see what this girl wore to a party and expected not to get noticed. Please can you allow your wife or GF do this to you by displaying the assets you find most attractive to the public for free

i can allow my gf but my wife or fiancee, NEVA!!

but guyz how person go see this kind girl and no go wan carry am go house go tear am seriously? wink wink wink
Re: The Beer Parlour by sexybabes(f): 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2010
Can i join? Is it allowed?
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2010
Come and sit beside me and sip a little drink

Re: The Beer Parlour by sexybabes(f): 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2010
Thnx 4 d offer bt its 2 early 4 a drink. . . Mayb aftr work?
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2010
wtf shocked shocked shocked a very annoying sight shocked shocked :oshe looks like a dirty,cheap stripper.without any rules 4 decent n indecent dressing doesnt a polished sense of taste tell u dat dis rag called dress is outta place.d exposure is really irritating n disgusting. angry angry angry angry. as 4 d beerparlour jist she'll fit in 4 a punnani vendor in a beer parlour
Re: The Beer Parlour by Tinksh(f): 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2010
Excuse me guys, i just wanted to tell you that i'm lovin reading your stuff!!! Very entertaining, keep it coming!! Thats all, leave you to it, Enjoy!!! grin grin
Re: The Beer Parlour by r231(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2010
i need a drink grin cheesy
Re: The Beer Parlour by sexybabes(f): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2010
I'm loving reading it 2 esp d atilla guy story. . . . Was very funnnyyyyyyy!!!
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2010
adolfe bad:

kpolli, where u dey since na?

i can allow my gf but my wife or fiancee, NEVA!!

but guyz how person go see this kind girl and no go wan carry am go house go tear am seriously? wink wink wink

i always dey bar dey serve,
ladies ur welcome,
i have great news y'all, girls r now tired of breaking my heart cos of one reason, i dont send them anymore
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2010
see this idiot wey i serve drink,

Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2010
bigger pic

Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2010
abeg kpolli give me one star make i take cool my head.i dey feel una 4 dis b.p. by the time i drink 5bottles,i go play enter Unilag go do aristo.those chicks sabi groove no be small
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2010
where for unilag?? i fit block u after i close shop, lol

Re: The Beer Parlour by hatch: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2010
Man shall not leave by bread alone,
So they said in the holy scriptures. I never believed it until i came across
Where Jesus Feed the multitudes (5,000 and 4,000). because He decided to
give them Loaves of Bread with Fish to go as component.

Therefore indeed we can't do without Bread and Fish to go as a combination.

Someone please give me a can of Double 3 (33) and a tin of sardine to with it.

kpolli what part of Somalia are you from by the way ? I heard from a reliable source that you are an ex somali pirate grin
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2010
Kpolli,id be at MTH from 7pm.im drivin a pencil light camry.grey color.shayo go continue from there
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2010
there is only one part of somalia that there is internet connection, thats where am from, google it, Al Qaeda is watching this link, so i dont want to disclose my location
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2010
shayo doesnt end my broda,
shayo is the only constant thing on earth (change changes)
Re: The Beer Parlour by delagasky(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2010
come kpolli and Bennygee
i get niece for MTH o, so as una dey do una parole, make una just leave her out of it, she light in complexion, get coke bottle figure, and the last time i saw her her bobbi still dey kampe!! arhemmm, brb
Re: The Beer Parlour by kpolli(m): 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2010
who best to help turn ur niece into a lovely lady but ur drinking buddies!!!!!!
Re: The Beer Parlour by hatch: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2010
kpolli is hear from a reliable source that Obama is up for eviction in the
American Idol creality show. please can u confirm this for me.

By the way how much does a cartoon legend extra smooth stout go for now ?
I am sponsoring my Pastor's thanksgiving ceremony this weekend.
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2010
hatch#:

kpolli is hear from a reliable source that Obama is up for eviction in the
American Idol creality show. please can u confirm this for me.

By the way how much does a cartoon legend extra smooth stout go for now ?
I am sponsoring my Pastor's thanksgiving ceremony this weekend.

i also heard obasanjo has been seeing mitchelle obama *hic* is it *hic* true? *hic*

one more *hic* bottle plsss
Re: The Beer Parlour by hatch: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2010
adolfe bad:

i also heard obasanjo has been seeing mitchelle obama *hic* is it *hic* true? *hic*

one more *hic* bottle plsss

Obasanjo is seeing Winnie Mandela while from reliable sources turia is about to file for divorce from Umoru in a Saudi Sharia Court.

adolfe bad are u related to klint d drunk by any chance ?
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
hatch#:

Obasanjo is seeing Winnie Mandela while from reliable sources turia is about to file for divorce from Umoru in a Saudi Sharia Court.

adolfe bad are u related to klint d drunk by any chance ?

it was me who *hic* advised him to go into comedy *hic*

u nko?

u related *hic* to segun arinze?
Re: The Beer Parlour by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2010
Delagasky,make u no fear, except ur cousin sef dey look for bobo wey go nice am up.bt u fit give me her room number make i just say hello to her and give her advice not to follow aristo.anyway she fit get one friend wey fine pass am.kpolli,abeg giv me one more cold star.my mouth don dey dry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Whatsapp And Imo Sex Group / How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!!