Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) (58131 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Shocked As 2face Likes A Comment Calling For Violence Against Her / Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by jpphilips(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
sweetval:
But 2face no try sha.. In as much as he has his reason(s) for quitting the protest, he should have known something like this would happen and then prepare for it. If u talk say u go do something, do am. If u no sure say u go that thing, e better say u no even talk am at all. Make ur prestige for remain for u.. Strong men are known by keeping to their words. Now Nigerians would see him as a 2face'd' man.. Quite sad. E be like God don even tire join for this country. Everything have joined bad gang undecided

You think everyone is as stup!d as Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Fourwinds: 2:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
dederocs:

I dont talk with zombies,i hate em
I don't talk with imb...ecile. I detest them
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
Solowande:
If he die today, who go take care of those plenty children? Abeg i nor blame d guy.

Wars are not fought by only childless men..
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Annie939(f): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
name really affect
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Solowande(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2017
og2711:

Wars are not fought by only childless men..
go replace 2face

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
sound sultan yarn im friend i wanna be like moses lead my people dem to the promise land but then i notice something people wey try am don dey underground i see dem i jaa look dem from far see as dem dey suffer dem people e don tey wey fela,gani don go oo
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by harffie(m): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
omooba969:
Nigeria's deliverance will surely be spontaneous & the enemies of the people will be caught unaware.

Power is never given, it is taken! cool
Yes ooo
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by ezigr8(m): 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
y tubaba no go cancel protest...

if load too heavy for u no bi u go drop am?

d protest big pass 2face.

himsef no but Nigerians too easy to deceive.

we shud endeavor to be objective in analysing situation not just jump in wit garment of sentiment in whatever form.

great men are not made by quiting as a result of threat to their personal life or that of love ones but knowing that they have a cause to die for and they keep on fighting for that.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by olurock123: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
OPEN LETTER WRITTEN BY PRESIDENT BUHARI TO ALL NIGERANS

Fellow NIGERIANS, I send this message from my affordable small room where I'm spending my leave to afford me have a better assessment of my administration and the future of our dear country.

It is unfortunate that calls from security agents will not allow me have a meaningful rest to do this reassessment.

Many technocrats and educated literates who should help me educate NIGERIANS aboit how hot the seat of my office is failed to do so but prefer to join minds with looting and fraudulent politicians to run me and my administration down. Even, I expected these noble and sensible technocrats to call Tuface Idibia and his collaborators and educate them about governance so that they will know that the administration of federal government of NIGERIA is not music where you can run to studios with nonsensical songs just to make cheap money. I expect Tuface to find time to come to me and ask me why things are not moving steadily in NIGERIA instead of "protest". Tuface failed to do this because he wants more cheap popularity among NIGERIANS who have not known him.

Who will I protest to myself when i met the NIGERIA treasury at negative position when I took over in 2015? Obasanjo handed over to Yadua/Jonathan a foreign debt of 17b dollars and a foreign reserve of 32b dollars, but it is surprising that jonathan handed over a foreign debt of 70b dollars and a foreign reserve of 26b dollars to me; I was shocked! upon the crude oil price as high as 100 dollars per barrel, haba! May be that was why obasanjo tore his membership card of PDP Who knows

If Tuface had gathered some youths to Benue state and help them with his money to establish rice farm, I would have supported him with soften loan, but look at this small boy with about 5 children from 5 women staging a protest against a hot seat.

If I had wanted to have 4 wives as a successful soldier I would, but I love making myself a good example to others..
Let me say here that I joined NIGERIA army as a young officer and got to the rank of General still I did not abuse myself nor my offices. I was a petrol minister, a state governor, commanding officer of many battalions, head of state, chairman petroleum trust fund and now an executive president, to the glory of God I did not commit fraud nor abuse my offices like others did and used power of guns, laws and NIGERIA constitution to immune themselves against judgement. God will judge them!!!

I, Buhari, did not ruin NIGERIA economy, but our past NIGERIA leaders, past and present governors, senators, honourables and politicians and top government officials in both civil and military offices ruined our economy especially between 1985 and 2015 (30years)

Let me clearly inform you that the little money I mopped up from stoppage of subsidy and importation of rice was what I used to pay federal salaries, maintain infrastructures from further decaying and help the States governors to pay the huge arrears of salaries owing their workers so as to keep NIGERIA together.

All the past and present treasury looting NIGERIA leaders at local, states and federal levels including the top government officials both in the civil and military plus CBN governor and all MD of banks and big companies converted their looting nairas to dollars and pound sterlings at the expense of NIGERIA treasury thereby worsened and ruined the nations economy.

I tried to figure and fish these looters out for justice but they are being covered and protected by judges and lawyers and some security agents who had benefited from their lootings. Only few but powerless NIGERIANS cooperate with me in my effort to reduce corruption in NIGERIA. What a pity situation.

To worsen the economy is the fall in crude oil price and the vandalization of oil pipelines by the Dokibo and Akete and others nigerdelta freedom fighters who have ransomely benefited from the looted dollars in billions God will judge them!

NIGERANS, YOUR ECONOMY IS IN THE HANDS OF NIGERIAN LOOTERS WHO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO HOLD BETTER AND SENSITIVE OFFICES BETWEEN 1985 AND 2015 MAKING 30YEARS OF LOOTING..PLEASE HELP ME AND HELP YOURSELVES AS NIGERANS TO GET OUR ECONOMY BACK FROM THESE LOOTERS.

Let Tuface and his collaborators stage a protest against the looters; they know the looters. Let the protesters ask the looters to "BRING BACK OUR ECONOMY"

I love my country
I love NIGERIANS
I will never suffer my own dear loving people
I will die for the truth and Justice because I love truth and justice

But with little patient with me and your prayers for me and Osinbajo and for NIGERIA, we will overcome economic recession God willing.

Thanks for reading my message with understanding

GOD SAVE NIGERIA

Written by Worldmayor on behalf of mr President Buhari and vice president Osinbajo.
Please send this message out to others if you[truncated by WhatsApp]
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by DesChyko: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

You can guess.. cheesy cheesy

I swear down.. I no even fit imagine.. This username nah die jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
The tuface nigger has been bought over by the carrot method, or his life has been threatened. This just goes to show that we are under a dictatorial leadership....

It is only God that can fire buhari out...because every other person seems to be too chicken hearted to voice out
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Leiman100(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
He chickened out! Never underrate the power of Bulgaria supporter, they stampede him into bowing out!
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Leiman100(m): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
He chickened out! Never underrate the power of Buhari's supporter, they stampede him into bowing out!
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
DesChyko:

I swear down.. I no even fit imagine.. This username nah die jare

Lol.. 2go Lag1 things. The tallest guy among the Lag1 guys back then.. grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by smartkester(m): 6:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
Solowande:
If he die today, who go take care of those plenty children? Abeg i nor blame d guy.
he should have known what he was up to before he announced nationwide protest. I dey sure say the guy no expect say the thing go serious this much
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by DesChyko: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Lol.. 2go Lag1 things. The tallest guy among the Lag1 guys back then.. grin cheesy

Tallzee?? shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 9:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
DesChyko:

Tallzee?? shocked shocked

Nahhh cheesy grin..

I'm hiding under the radar bro. Otherwise I'd have told you. By the way, we've acknowledged each other before on here and we followed each other..
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Ebookmathswaec: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by cybriz82(m): 12:35am On Feb 06, 2017
mpowa:

You can take the lead, anybody who's willing can do it.

shey na me start am? n beside am in ondo state am ny in nigeria.....u nko r u nt in dis country help us na.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by legibow: 1:11am On Feb 06, 2017
You way know....
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by DesChyko: 3:20am On Feb 06, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Nahhh cheesy grin..

I'm hiding under the radar bro. Otherwise I'd have told you. By the way, we've acknowledged each other before on here and we followed each other..

Cizy undecided
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by mpowa(m): 6:11am On Feb 06, 2017
cybriz82:

shey na me start am? n beside am in ondo state am ny in nigeria.....u nko r u nt in dis country help us na.
Aha! So talk is cheap abi, you they complain now that Tufaces is not ready to bleed for the people, you don't want pvssy leaders, now we suggest you take the bull by the horn and step forward.Now it is I'm in Ondo state(ondo state is inside Nigeria Na), I didn't start it, but somebody else can go and die...even if you didn't start it you can finish it since it's an important cause to you too.
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 6:36am On Feb 06, 2017
DesChyko:

Cizy undecided

cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Buike8: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2017
u dey jonze. sit down dere dey wait for unborn child wet go save ur country. Wetin do you?.are u handicapped??
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by tfk2000(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2017
annnikky:

Can u fvck outta my mention pls undecided

Jeez
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by annnikky(f): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2017
tfk2000:

Jeez
Wat? Michael tongue
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:49am On Feb 06, 2017
mpowa:

Aha! So talk is cheap abi, you they complain now that Tufaces is not ready to bleed for the people, you don't want pvssy leaders, now we suggest you take the bull by the horn and step forward.Now it is I'm in Ondo state(ondo state is inside Nigeria Na), I didn't start it, but somebody else can go and die...even if you didn't start it you can finish it since it's an important cause to you too.

am in sango ota now when i enter naija i ll beep u..
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by mpowa(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2017
cybriz82:

am in sango ota now when i enter naija i ll beep u..

grin I just they realize say you be comedian, so Sango is in Burundi abi!
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Buike8: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Whr in d world did that not happen at one time in history. Dats simply a flimsy excuse. No guts no glory!
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Buike8: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
And u think everyone is a coward as u are?. Nnamdi stood up for what he believed in and stood up to it without chickening out like tuface. Dats what makes a real man.What ur stupid brain need to understand is that freedom is not given freely by the oppressor but it is demanded by the oppressed. Most of what we are facing today has been experienced by developed countries of the world and they include: racism, red-tape, corruption, gender discrimination and abuse of fundamental human rights but they fought against it and today they are enjoying those dividends. God cannot fight the fight he has already given u d ability to fight on ur own. He only intervenes in impossible cases.Nothing good comes easy.D Igbo's understand this dats y they are unrelentlessly clamouring for a sovereign nation different from d zoo despite the threats, injuries and killings. So its better u stand on the bright side of history and clamour for change in ur zoo via protests like this regardless of their threats(cos Biafra is my home) but if u are waiting for a messiah from nowhere to right the wrong in ur country, then my dear , u are building castles in d air
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by DesChyko: 11:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

cheesy grin
Choi.. Baba.. This username nah die oo.. This one wey you sub so.. Hope no yawa?
Re: Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 07, 2017
lytech1:

i stand with you.
I will go with you.
But you and i cant do it alone.
We need other nigerians out there.
But,do u you think their religion will give room for such act?
Do you think their parent will consent to that?

Immediately 2face announce the protest,i over heard some goat saying they wanted to protest against 2face.
They call their group #istandwith buhari#.

Bro,are you now not convince we are the problem of our self?

My brother we are oo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prince Eke Acquires American Citizenship (Photos) / Soso Soberekon Beats Desmond Ike, & Harrysong's Crew(Photos) / Beverly Osu Celebrates International Women Day In Sexy Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.