Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo (12881 Views)

Latest On MMM And GHWW / URGENT NOTICE: For Participants Of MMM And Other Ponzi Schemes / Mmm And Bitcoin A Bubble That Will Soon Burst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by dguvnur(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2017
For those who lost hard earned money after being deceived I TRULY FEEL FOR YOU.

In all honesty, some may have succeeded, but this only shows how much the country has failed.

We need to take care of each other and protect our country/ economy...... No one else will do it for us.

So here is a compilation of lies people #told / #stilltelling themselves:

1. There is No Central Account So Your Money Cannot Be Taken By Anyone

The truth is that MMM is setup in such a way that the guys at the top can channel and transfer huge funds probably going into hundreds of millions of naira out of the system and leave the low-level members to pay for it. This is primarily what has happened; you don’t see top Guiders complaining? Why? They have made their huge profits from gaming gullible people at the bottom of the pyramid.

2. It is a Mutual Help Community

If this is so, I am sure Nigerians are very kind people, the fact that millions cannot ‘Get Help’ tells you, you entered a Ponzi scheme not a mutual help community.

3. Authorities in Different Countries are Against MMM Because it Threatens Commercial Banks

This is practically not true in Nigeria because you Mavrodians were paying money into each other’s’ bank accounts; the more transactions you do, the more money banks make. Nigerian regulators like the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) warned people against MMM and similar schemes because it is their duty to do so. As you probably realize now, they cannot help you if you lose money from the scheme, what they should have done, they did.

4. MMM is Not an Investment, It is Charity

Then why are you worried and your blood pressure rising? I do not lose sleep over charity I give, if you are losing sleep over money you put in MMM that is not coming back to you, then you were investing in the hopes of a huge return, not giving charity.

5. Mavrodi Cares So Much About the World and Created MMM to Help the Poor

Really? An ex-convict from Russia where you can get away with a lot of things that will land you in jail in other countries cares about you? Sorry, Sergei Mavrodi is just a convict that has not changed his ways.

6. You are Helping to Positively Change the World by Joining and Promoting MMM

You mean you are helping Mavrodi scam more people. The world definitely needs positive change. However, it is not going to come from Ponzi schemes like MMM.

7. Those that are Asking You Not to Join MMM are Jealous of Mavrodians

‘A fool and his money are easily parted’, nothing to be jealous about in this.

8. Mavros keep Growing and are Actually Worth Much

At least now you know that you can have 1 trillion Mavros but it will not buy you anything at the market, maybe a dirty slap though.

9. Nobody is Controlling the System, It is self-sustaining

Now, you know better of course. From freezing accounts to changing the rules in the middle of the game, you definitely have someone bossing you around in this Ponzi scheme.

10. Those that Warn You Against MMM Do Not Want to Be Rich

You really need to be part of our organization’s meetings to see that there are probably very few Mavrodians that have more drive to make money than me. The only difference is some of us seek legitimate money and are not looking for get-rich-quick schemes.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by madridguy(m): 9:22am On Feb 05, 2017
MTCHEW

MMM is a threat to some people just like Ronaldo to Barcelona.

Happy Birthday to you, the Emir of football, Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro, ak.a CR7, a.ka. Ororo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by bbm2016(m): 9:25am On Feb 05, 2017
E don do una
Just let the sleeping dog lie

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by BLACKCHARGER(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2017
U pple will not leave mmm

This is even a copied post
.mtchew

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Silentscreamer(f): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Op where were u when dis topic trended on fp? And d mod dat moved dis to fp must be high on expired cocumber..

28 Likes

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by SUPERPACK: 9:33am On Feb 05, 2017
seun and lalasticlala right now

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 05, 2017
grin

16 Likes

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by MrAwePresident: 9:37am On Feb 05, 2017
If NL spent as much time on APC as they did MMM Nigeria
Buhari will be out of office by now

16 years of PDP and no ponzi scheme was ever successfully
2 years of APC and the land is flowing with ponzi schemes.

I'm a born again zombie... Now I can see the light

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by AntiWailer: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2017
MMM and front page.

A new keyword like Snake.
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by AdemolaA2: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2017
Fact is I don't believe making monies I have not worked for so MMM and what have you are not meant for people like myself and I never invested a dime into it . Warned and convinced people around me never to do it because i saw it as gambling. It's a game of win and lose. If there's no physical office , then I'm not dealing . Period !!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by tigonana: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2017
Old story of mmm!!!!
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2017
THE scheme is dead already

you guys shud just allow the victims to forget it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by kidman96(m): 9:38am On Feb 05, 2017
its funny how everyone claim to have seen the future of mmm and how they warned everyone bout it. but the truth is that so many people got rich through mmm and so many people lost their money. but I know all of you prophets of doom were initially jealous of those making money but didn't have the balls to take the risks so you started praying for it to fail just t justify your cowardice. and now its almost failed and you just can't move on.

8 Likes

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2017
Hehehe grin

This is some serious déjà vu,

I've read this post on Nairaland previously and commented on it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by ta4ba3(m): 9:38am On Feb 05, 2017
Am an anti mmm but d mockery is gettin stale dry nd not funny

11 Likes

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Jaytecq(m): 9:38am On Feb 05, 2017
i won't comment
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Drienzia: 9:39am On Feb 05, 2017
Now this is becoming annoying... what's wrong with NL and MMM issues? wasn't in support of the scheme, but bringing it up every now and then just to remind participants of their lose is annoying. Seun, call your mods to order. MMM is dead and gone, let the sleeping dog lye...

3 Likes

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by kidman96(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2017
dguvnur:
For those who lost hard earned money after being deceived I TRULY FEEL FOR YOU.

In all honesty, some may have succeeded, but this only shows how much the country has failed.

We need to take care of each other and protect our country/ economy...... No one else will do it for us.

So here is a compilation of lies people #told / #stilltelling themselves:

1. There is No Central Account So Your Money Cannot Be Taken By Anyone

The truth is that MMM is setup in such a way that the guys at the top can channel and transfer huge funds probably going into hundreds of millions of naira out of the system and leave the low-level members to pay for it. This is primarily what has happened; you don’t see top Guiders complaining? Why? They have made their huge profits from gaming gullible people at the bottom of the pyramid.

2. It is a Mutual Help Community

If this is so, I am sure Nigerians are very kind people, the fact that millions cannot ‘Get Help’ tells you, you entered a Ponzi scheme not a mutual help community.

3. Authorities in Different Countries are Against MMM Because it Threatens Commercial Banks

This is practically not true in Nigeria because you Mavrodians were paying money into each other’s’ bank accounts; the more transactions you do, the more money banks make. Nigerian regulators like the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) warned people against MMM and similar schemes because it is their duty to do so. As you probably realize now, they cannot help you if you lose money from the scheme, what they should have done, they did.

4. MMM is Not an Investment, It is Charity

Then why are you worried and your blood pressure rising? I do not lose sleep over charity I give, if you are losing sleep over money you put in MMM that is not coming back to you, then you were investing in the hopes of a huge return, not giving charity.

5. Mavrodi Cares So Much About the World and Created MMM to Help the Poor

Really? An ex-convict from Russia where you can get away with a lot of things that will land you in jail in other countries cares about you? Sorry, Sergei Mavrodi is just a convict that has not changed his ways.

6. You are Helping to Positively Change the World by Joining and Promoting MMM

You mean you are helping Mavrodi scam more people. The world definitely needs positive change. However, it is not going to come from Ponzi schemes like MMM.

7. Those that are Asking You Not to Join MMM are Jealous of Mavrodians

‘A fool and his money are easily parted’, nothing to be jealous about in this.

8. Mavros keep Growing and are Actually Worth Much

At least now you know that you can have 1 trillion Mavros but it will not buy you anything at the market, maybe a dirty slap though.

9. Nobody is Controlling the System, It is self-sustaining

Now, you know better of course. From freezing accounts to changing the rules in the middle of the game, you definitely have someone bossing you around in this Ponzi scheme.

10. Those that Warn You Against MMM Do Not Want to Be Rich

You really need to be part of our organization’s meetings to see that there are probably very few Mavrodians that have more drive to make money than me. The only difference is some of us seek legitimate money and are not looking for get-rich-quick schemes.

mmm was legitimate money and not all ' get rich quick means of making money' are bad.
if mmm had been a success Many of you prophets of doom would have participated.

get a life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2017
Snake posts have taken a back seat to mmm posts these days

1 Like

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Uchennazico: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2017
MMM again!!

Seun and Mods! Enough with MMM news abeg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by ogawisdom(m): 9:42am On Feb 05, 2017
angry mmm still dey pay seun via massive traffic it's topics create grin grin grin

Dude enjoy ur mmm money many dnt get y every mmm topic is on FP but I do enjoy bro cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by sollybaby(f): 9:43am On Feb 05, 2017
Please you people should shelve this matter nau

seems people with all these mmm post lost more sef

they r now writting out their frustration here

biko we r tired of mmm this mmm that

it's really getting boring
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by dheolexaone(f): 9:43am On Feb 05, 2017
Professional gossips become jobless to think about others.

Why not leave MMM community alone!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by smark61: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2017
dessz:
this meme fits the post. like if u think the same.

E fit am wella cheesy grin
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by DrChukzy(m): 9:44am On Feb 05, 2017
So upon all the injustice and suffering ravaging this country now, MMM is the one giving these stupid and useless yoots concern.

Chai!

We truly deserve to suffer. Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by refreshrate: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2017
Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2017
This people have gone through enough trauma, while do we have to load them up with guilt. I never supported MM, met a friend who did and was bragging after i told him not to put fresh cash in it, when we met i didn't even raise the subject... Can we be more tact pleas?

Its enough to commit the error, don't force the guilt down people's throat AND Op get a life, get a job please

1 Like

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by refreshrate: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2017
Stupid post

1 Like

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by refreshrate: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2017
Very stupid post

1 Like

Re: MMM And Lies People Told Themselves---michael Tony-egbo by frubben(m): 9:45am On Feb 05, 2017
What u just wrote Is true ooo

But Bobo remove mouth from the matter e no concern you.

Leave them, na their money.

(1) (2) (3)

US SEC Accuses Dozy Mmobuosi And Tingo Group Of "Massive Fraud" / These 8 Signs Can Tell You If A Stock Is Doomed / I Have 450k Pls Give Me Ideas We Can Run It Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.