Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

The Devil Was The Cause Of All That Happened To You, God Wanted A Perfect Earth - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Devil Was The Cause Of All That Happened To You, God Wanted A Perfect Earth (1962 Views)

Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? / Ozubulu Youths Protest, Demand To Know The Cause Of The Catholic Church Killings / "Thank You God" By Repentant Atheist Tim Minchin (Concert Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Was The Cause Of All That Happened To You, God Wanted A Perfect Earth by easterwick(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
Christianity- the way they quote scriptures you will think they where with God when he created the world or with jesus christ when he teach and walk on earth and yet there is still no peace on earth...anger,strive,jealousy every where.
SATAN IS WOMAN
DEVIL IS MAN
we all have the seed of satan[serpent]in us we are all generation of vipers both animals this is why SATAN equally have half part of the making and give the power to eve[woman] as god
if you all like it believe me, or hate it.
This is what i know and what jesus taught me so when any one does wrong i dont judge him or her i know what is inside us...i cannot be offended i just know what rule the world,the church,the government,diverting the destiny of firstborn to junior one all are pointing to the mother of life [satan]
ignored it, the fact remains the seed is in us immediately you lost your virginity[had sex first time] either to man or woman you become *****
so stop ranting and insulting urself the serpent in us love to evil secretly but speaks nice words...i can remember christ point this out in his woe on earth he was actually asking us that how can we speak good things when inside us is full of evil and this is true no one is devil, everybody is a saint but our mouth is deadly adder
God is still searching for man but woman has hold man hostage(captive)
Re: The Devil Was The Cause Of All That Happened To You, God Wanted A Perfect Earth by JSoE(f): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
easterwick:
Christianity- the way they quote scriptures you will think they where with God when he created the world or with jesus christ when he teach and walk on earth and yet there is still no peace on earth...anger,strive,jealousy every where.
SATAN IS WOMAN
DEVIL IS MAN
we all have the seed of satan[serpent]in us we are all generation of vipers both animals this is why SATAN equally have half part of the making and give the power to eve[woman] as god
if you all like it believe me, or hate it.
This is what i know and what jesus taught me so when any one does wrong i dont judge him or her i know what is inside us...i cannot be offended i just know what rule the world,the church,the government,diverting the destiny of firstborn to junior one all are pointing to the mother of life [satan]
ignored it, the fact remains the seed is in us immediately you lost your virginity[had sex first time] either to man or woman you become *****
so stop ranting and insulting urself the serpent in us love to evil secretly but speaks nice words...i can remember christ point this out in his woe on earth he was actually asking us that how can we speak good things when inside us is full of evil and this is true no one is devil, everybody is a saint but our mouth is deadly adder
God is still searching for man but woman has hold man hostage(captive)

If I bite you ehh, you'll leave women out of your madness. Ozu nwuru anwu.
Leave us, we no do again.
What did women do to you religious loonie-bin candidates?
Leave women out of your nonsense before I suarez you, dolt.
ANUOFIA!!
Re: The Devil Was The Cause Of All That Happened To You, God Wanted A Perfect Earth by GodsMopol: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
U really answered well, I do appreciate.
But like they say in philosophy, "an answer to a question is subject to further questioning"
I'm always confused with that particular verse in the book of Genesis where God said "Let US create man after OUR own image and likeness "
Who is he referring to?
Does it mean that the creation of man was a collective responsibility?
Are there other gods or angels that assisted in the creation of man?
Because, from the beginning, it had been like:God said "let there be....,and there was...
Till when the verse started with: In the 3rd day, God created ....,in the 4th day, God created.....
But when it reached to the 6th day, it changed to Let US create, instead of Continuing like God created man in the 6th day.
Please don't say that I am asking a stupid question cuz, this particular verse had been contradicting my understanding, so I think u can be of help due to ur knowledge of the Bible.
Thank you.

lemme blow your mind looool, I believe in dinosaurs, looool, I believe those one billion years of the earth that can't be proved by some, now about the dinosaurs, someone said before man created the earth their have been the existence of beings on earth not in the image of God and the first time after many creation, Man was being created in the image, I would return here, if you go by the Bible calendar and the quran calender, you won't be able to count 1billion years which scientists prove, but in Gen 1:1, God created the Heaven and the earth,

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

My pastor said something about replenishing too

Ge 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

I would like you to check up the meaning of that word.
looool.

this is my personal revelation, about this, later I would share what I know about it,

compare this two verse and cancel out what's is in both side, like you would divide 8 and 4 and have 2 or 21 and 14 and have 3/2, you would have this part, a part that has been reoccurring to give you a year that equate to the billion years minus the year man has presently used on earth and add the replenish to it, it would make perfect sense bro.

now the main message,

Ge 7:18 And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

note in the two verse, you have water on common, you have something moving, that was the hope that God saw, God would have destroy the whole thing if there was no Noah, Noah was our saving grace, Noah's ark moved, normally it should have been the Spirit that has been moving all this almost billion years of continuously moving. I believe God gave Adam a second chance, God could have destroyed Adam and Eve, but the mercy we received from the landlord was the words of the landlord in

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. The seed that was promised, her seed, that seed fought through thick and thin, always been hunted by the devil ti make a false statement, do you know fallen Angels went as far as sleeping with with women and giving birth to faints called men of renowned, Gen 6:1-4, you could read to v6, one thing you must know about the devil is, immediately man fell and ate the fruit, the devil had legal access into the earth, the fall of man in the sense that man entertained the presence of a stranger into his house, I know for sure, God would come and visit Adam and I believe the commandment that was given was Adam and Eve was clearly stated, I think I believe, God could have in one way or the other informed Adam about a being called lucifer who was cast out out of heaven, this all happened before God created man and after iniquity was found I the devil, I also believe, all the afore destruction of beings on earth which were not as exact as man were all the hand work of lucifer, Paul said, can a clay say to the potter, why formeth me like this, like I said, something's won't make sense now. until we get to heaven and we would understand better, because in heaven are unknown mysteries that we would be glad to learn from, Jesus said, in the kingdom,

Matthew 8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

About your question on creation, John said, the word was made flesh, let us, many believe its the personality of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit and other beings on earth, if you read Eph 3:15

Paul said, I bow my knees to two families under God, the earth family and the heaven family, we work hand in heaven, this is it, Man had a right to earth, Jesus came and went to the grave to collect the power saying all powers in heaven and on earth, but I thought God gave it to man, and that's what I meant by perfect earth, it was no more perfect because the rightful owner is not the one on charge, so satan has poisoned the best of the inheritance that belongs to man, and here we are, left with this, but we can make it better, how do we do that, we flush out by the power Jesus has collected and given to us, and we invite as rightful tenants on earth, we send invitation to the heavenly family to help us overcome the tyranny of the devil, I wish I can tell this to 2face and many of those stars out there, even the present people doing protest who think their leaders is the problem, Buhari is not your problem, Osinbajo is not the problem, the devil cause all this, if you don't deal with the devil, you ain't getting nothing out of the protest, a normal human would not want to embezzle nor withhold salaries and make life miserable, but we won't understand, cause we won't attend and pay attention when the Spirit is speaking through anointed servants of God. I think I shouldn't bore you, lemme say this, God had good plans for us, but He has given the earth to man, God is waiting for us, and He waited patiently.

Ephesians 3:14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 3:15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

James 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain., Shalom, ask me more question if you want to.
Re: The Devil Was The Cause Of All That Happened To You, God Wanted A Perfect Earth by easterwick(m): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
JSoE:

If I bite you ehh, you'll leave women out of your madness. Ozu nwuru anwu.
Leave us, we no do again.
What did women do to you religious loonie-bin candidates?
Leave women out of your nonsense before I suarez you, dolt.
ANUOFIA!!
Ha madam are you there ? Am[b]Sorry[/b] dont be offended pls find a place and buy pure water and drink am on earth For peace
i was only telling my brothers that,not hating women...women controls the night,the dark why men are to control the day but they keep killing their brothers, may be am not making sense to human but the spirit inside every human being is subjected to me cuz she knows me,always search the wisdom in me.
As men should have know their problem is woman so woman will know their problem is man i speak concerning those who love the ways of uprightness
Please dont be angry with me dear..
Re: The Devil Was The Cause Of All That Happened To You, God Wanted A Perfect Earth by ThinkSmarter: 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
GodsMopol:

lemme blow your mind looool, I believe in dinosaurs, looool, I believe those one billion years of the earth that can't be proved by some, now about the dinosaurs, someone said before man created the earth their have been the existence of beings on earth not in the image of God and the first time after many creation, Man was being created in the image, I would return here, if you go by the Bible calendar and the quran calender, you won't be able to count 1billion years which scientists prove, but in Gen 1:1, God created the Heaven and the earth,

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

My pastor said something about replenishing too

Ge 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

I would like you to check up the meaning of that word.
looool.

this is my personal revelation, about this, later I would share what I know about it,

compare this two verse and cancel out what's is in both side, like you would divide 8 and 4 and have 2 or 21 and 14 and have 3/2, you would have this part, a part that has been reoccurring to give you a year that equate to the billion years minus the year man has presently used on earth and add the replenish to it, it would make perfect sense bro.

now the main message,

Ge 7:18 And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.

Genesis 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

note in the two verse, you have water on common, you have something moving, that was the hope that God saw, God would have destroy the whole thing if there was no Noah, Noah was our saving grace, Noah's ark moved, normally it should have been the Spirit that has been moving all this almost billion years of continuously moving. I believe God gave Adam a second chance, God could have destroyed Adam and Eve, but the mercy we received from the landlord was the words of the landlord in

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. The seed that was promised, her seed, that seed fought through thick and thin, always been hunted by the devil ti make a false statement, do you know fallen Angels went as far as sleeping with with women and giving birth to faints called men of renowned, Gen 6:1-4, you could read to v6, one thing you must know about the devil is, immediately man fell and ate the fruit, the devil had legal access into the earth, the fall of man in the sense that man entertained the presence of a stranger into his house, I know for sure, God would come and visit Adam and I believe the commandment that was given was Adam and Eve was clearly stated, I think I believe, God could have in one way or the other informed Adam about a being called lucifer who was cast out out of heaven, this all happened before God created man and after iniquity was found I the devil, I also believe, all the afore destruction of beings on earth which were not as exact as man were all the hand work of lucifer, Paul said, can a clay say to the potter, why formeth me like this, like I said, something's won't make sense now. until we get to heaven and we would understand better, because in heaven are unknown mysteries that we would be glad to learn from, Jesus said, in the kingdom,

Matthew 8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

About your question on creation, John said, the word was made flesh, let us, many believe its the personality of The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit and other beings on earth, if you read Eph 3:15

Paul said, I bow my knees to two families under God, the earth family and the heaven family, we work hand in heaven, this is it, Man had a right to earth, Jesus came and went to the grave to collect the power saying all powers in heaven and on earth, but I thought God gave it to man, and that's what I meant by perfect earth, it was no more perfect because the rightful owner is not the one on charge, so satan has poisoned the best of the inheritance that belongs to man, and here we are, left with this, but we can make it better, how do we do that, we flush out by the power Jesus has collected and given to us, and we invite as rightful tenants on earth, we send invitation to the heavenly family to help us overcome the tyranny of the devil, I wish I can tell this to 2face and many of those stars out there, even the present people doing protest who think their leaders is the problem, Buhari is not your problem, Osinbajo is not the problem, the devil cause all this, if you don't deal with the devil, you ain't getting nothing out of the protest, a normal human would not want to embezzle nor withhold salaries and make life miserable, but we won't understand, cause we won't attend and pay attention when the Spirit is speaking through anointed servants of God. I think I shouldn't bore you, lemme say this, God had good plans for us, but He has given the earth to man, God is waiting for us, and He waited patiently.

Ephesians 3:14 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 3:15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

James 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain., Shalom, ask me more question if you want to.
have read all, u answered well, but like you said, some things re like mystery which we will only get to understand better when we get to God's kingdom.
I pray for the grace to do His will so as to merit the Kingdom.
Thanks.
Re: The Devil Was The Cause Of All That Happened To You, God Wanted A Perfect Earth by ichuka(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
@OP
Yes God wanted a perfect world.but,it can't be achieved without the indirect operation of the devil,
Re: The Devil Was The Cause Of All That Happened To You, God Wanted A Perfect Earth by GodsMopol: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
take for instance u have a potential to design a machine, will u design and program it to work as u desire or will u allow it to autopilot itself and behave anyhow it deems without ur control? The free will is like building a self~driven vehicle without incorporating a collision avoidance system.
I think, God should have created man to suit his test character wise cuz he have the power.

A machine will always to the view of the program be at its best, but read the customers review after 3 months, they would be crying. we use phones and other gadget, even WhatsApp needs to be updated, our phones needs to be charged, am not saying God is not perfect, am saying, man can only be perfect if he or she keeps updating and reprinting and new versioning and specialisation. What am saying is, we grow, in those days, we use turella, and other wired cable phones connections, the inventors in those made a world recognized pieces, but let them present the same design of phone, TV, printer, air-conditioning, shoes, cloths, paint, tiles, curtain, sofa, blueprint, house plan, torchlight and anything you can see after 5years, you know what would happen, no one would buy them, even the cars in those days and bikes n motorcycle used in those days all undergo depreciation and one way or the other has to be updated, prayer is the only way we can update our dirty and earth, raise up to the challenge, the earth belongs to us, God is not going to do anything about it, until we all appear before the mercy seat on the judgement day, when everyone can't lay claim to anything, but Jesus is truly patient

James 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
Re: The Devil Was The Cause Of All That Happened To You, God Wanted A Perfect Earth by ThinkSmarter: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2017
GodsMopol:

A machine will always to the view of the program be at its best, but read the customers review after 3 months, they would be crying. we use phones and other gadget, even WhatsApp needs to be updated, our phones needs to be charged, am not saying God is not perfect, am saying, man can only be perfect if he or she keeps updating and reprinting and new versioning and specialisation. What am saying is, we grow, in those days, we use turella, and other wired cable phones connections, the inventors in those made a world recognized pieces, but let them present the same design of phone, TV, printer, air-conditioning, shoes, cloths, paint, tiles, curtain, sofa, blueprint, house plan, torchlight and anything you can see after 5years, you know what would happen, no one would buy them, even the cars in those days and bikes n motorcycle used in those days all undergo depreciation and one way or the other has to be updated, prayer is the only way we can update our dirty and earth, raise up to the challenge, the earth belongs to us, God is not going to do anything about it, until we all appear before the mercy seat on the judgement day, when everyone can't lay claim to anything, but Jesus is truly patient

James 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
i gat it, pray that the Lord will help me......and give me the grace...
Re: The Devil Was The Cause Of All That Happened To You, God Wanted A Perfect Earth by GodsMopol: 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2017
ichuka:
@OP
Yes God wanted a perfect world.but,it can't be achieved without the indirect operation of the devil,

lemme ask, did it come to pass as you mentioned, if man had not eaten the forbidden fruits, the earth would have been a perfect place like I posted initially, the presence of the devil polluted everything
Re: The Devil Was The Cause Of All That Happened To You, God Wanted A Perfect Earth by GodsMopol: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
i gat it, pray that the Lord will help me......and give me the grace...

I would suggest you attend a new creation reality church, where they would teach you that Jesus is the true grace that appeared unto man kind and from my perspective, grace has been given to you 2000 years ago immediately Jesus rose, I understand you, Jesus is your friend, He cares for you than I do and you would see Him come to you
Re: The Devil Was The Cause Of All That Happened To You, God Wanted A Perfect Earth by ThinkSmarter: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2017
GodsMopol:

I would suggest you attend a new creation reality church, where they would teach you that Jesus is the true grace that appeared unto man kind and from my perspective, grace has been given to you 2000 years ago immediately Jesus rose, I understand you, Jesus is your friend, He cares for you than I do and you would see Him come to you
my denomination is Presbyterian Church.
If I should change church, it should be a Jehovah's witness.
Re: The Devil Was The Cause Of All That Happened To You, God Wanted A Perfect Earth by ichuka(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
GodsMopol:

lemme ask, did it come to pass as you mentioned, if man had not eaten the forbidden fruits, the earth would have been a perfect place like I posted initially, the presence of the devil polluted everything
The devil and Adam eating the apple was a means to Gods end

(1) (2) (Reply)

Correcting Freeze's Heretic Assertion That "Jesus Drank Alcohol" / Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity And The "No Foreign Contractor" Doctrine / Help Save My Wife And Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.