Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Whats The Difference Between Europe And Us Camry? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Whats The Difference Between Europe And Us Camry? (3895 Views)

****Kakaki + Nixon55 Enter 2015 With A Bang!!*Audi A6 Europe And Naija PICS**** / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions? / Whats The Difference: Volkswagen Golf And Volkswagen Gti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Difference Between Europe And Us Camry? by ping2ping: 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2009
Please i want to know the difference between Camry assembled in Europe and that assembled in US? Visibly, Europe Camry has its number plate in between the back lights while US Camry has its number plate on the rear bumper. Europe edition has GL and GX trims while US has LE, XLE, CE trims.

Are there technical differences between the two editions (Europe and US)? Though US edition is predominant in nigeria, does the Europe have any disadvantage(s)? Would you recommend the Europe version as against the US version?

I will appreciate any advice with respect to this please.

Re: Whats The Difference Between Europe And Us Camry? by german007(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2009
I really think they'r both the same in terms of the engine. As you'v said the europe camry's number plate is positioned differently, that's the noticable difference. Really ironic as I have a 1995 camry v6 with grey leather (european spec) on the way to lagos for sale.

Regards
Re: Whats The Difference Between Europe And Us Camry? by ping2ping: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2009
@german007
Thank you for your response. Actually somebody wants to bring in the car for me but i'm was contemplating if the Europe edition is as good as the US edition.

Please were you having problem with the car or why do you want to sell? I need advice so i will not make mistake. I really will not mind the physical difference between the two editions but rather will want to know if there are any technical pro or cons of the europe edition.
Re: Whats The Difference Between Europe And Us Camry? by ping2ping: 10:59am On Dec 07, 2009
Please anybody with useful information on the topic should share it.

(1) (Reply)

****list Of Kia Motors For Sale****: We Can Supply To Your Company! / Silver Toks 2002 Toyota Corolla, Lagos Tincan Cleared, 820k Last / Hardly Used 08 Pilot, DVD, 1st Body, Leather, 3rd Row, 6 Loader, New Tyres #2.3m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.