Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died (43278 Views)

If Jesus Died For Our Sins, Why Is There Still Sin Today? / Opinion; Is It Not A Sin To Call The Day That Jesus Died "A Good Friday" ? / Holy Apostles Church Members Protest Against Closure Of Their Church By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
Atmmachine:

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind.

God is fake.

Jesus Christ is fake.

Allah is fake.

How the 12 imaginary friends of Jesus died.

Only kids would believe those kind of story.

Adam and Eve were the first people God created, the had two sons Cain and Abel, Cain and Abel had 4 children, who in the hell did they have sex with to have those 4 children ?? Their mother ??

A guy who walked on water, fed 1 million people with 5 loaves of bread and two fishes but he couldn't handle two nails on the cross.

Go tell that super story to primary school kids.

Y do u say there isnt a creator?..
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by cybriz82(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
your own father wud av used u for sacrifice or exchange u with a small 14inch tv...if u say dis to him...
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
Chrisrare:
Tales in moonlight.. No evidence that any of these occured.
Can you give me any evidence that show that Muhammad is a prophet?
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Mightyraw(m): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
mayorall:

Check that verse very well sir. "Let us create man in our own image"

Those people were not reasoning like God, not thinking like him, they were not serving him as he wish. Then he created Adam, to be like him, think and reason like him. But Satan went to steal that from him. Adam was so filled with wisdom that names all animals became so foolish and couldn't think anything better to cloth himself than leaf. A life of heaven on earth, stress free and pains free.

That is what satan stole from Adam and that is what Jesus came to restore to us on earth.
Dat dnt answer my question About eve

Nd wah happend to those people after the creation of adam

Did God destroy them or they stop reproducing?

"Lets us create man in Our image
I think we shud be More worried about the bolded
I Mean, who the fuc.k is God talking to
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by BIDOO(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
Shafiiimran99:

Matthew 17:22-23 New International Version (NIV)

22 When they came together in Galilee, he said to them, “The Son of Man is going to be delivered into the hands of men. 23 They will kill him, and on the third day he will be raised to life.” And the disciples were filled with grief.

"for it is written a son of man shall suffer for the sins of his people. Matthew 17 vs 22 to 23. is not there, stop twisting Bible verse

You got me crack up dude ! Seriously, why will the embolden come to pass? This is not what we call twisting but a reference. Hope you get it.
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Solozzo(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2017
hahn:
They never existed undecided

Correct!!
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
CaptainBomb:
https://www.nairaland.com/3612144/dear-nairalanders-please-sister-dont#3612144.5

please help my sister is dying on hospital bed..
she is on oxygen

I don't have money to give; i'll pray for her body and soul.
The Lord Bless And Keep Her And Bring Her To Everlasting Life.
Amen!
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by dabrightt: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2017
CaptainBomb:
https://www.nairaland.com/3612144/dear-nairalanders-please-sister-dont#3612144.5

please help my sister is dying on hospital bed..
she is on oxygen
do u need financial helP or prayer help for her pls reply the quote
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by CaptainBomb(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2017
dabrightt:
do u need financial helP or prayer help for her pls reply the quote
Both sir.
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by dabrightt: 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2017
CaptainBomb:
Both sir.
what is her full name because jesus will heal her tonight
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Solozzo(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
BIDOO:

You said this basically out of consciousness or rather have little or no knowledge of what bunkum you stated up there hosea 4 vs 6. First and foremost i will pick you Up from where u stopped, for it is written a son of man shall suffer for the sins of his people. Matthew 17 vs 22 to 23. he oblige to the suffering of the cross basically to bring to pass the written word of the God.
You said he fed million or what did you just say? Stop exaggeration ! Only fed five thousand plus with five loave of bread and two fishes. Why? How come? How possible? Solely because He is a miracle worker he has done it in time past and he can still do it !!!! Yes that is him.
Concerning Abel and his brother cain, women rarely mention in the Bible that is why someone like you think you have a point which i term baseless and absurd.
Brother come to him now tomorrow may not come.
Shalom.

Allow people have their own views please. You have yours
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by CaptainBomb(m): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
dabrightt:
what is her full name because jesus will heal her tonight
Temitope Kareem
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by BIDOO(m): 10:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Solozzo:

Allow people have their own views please. You have yours
why not? I only pick him up solely because he speak heresy of my believe
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by karlboss: 10:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Genius000:
Adam and Eve were the first people God created, the had two sons Cain and Abel, Cain and Abel had 4 children, who in the hell did they have sex with to have those 4 children ?? Their mother ??

Cain married his twin sister, and had children with her, and Abel had children from his twin sisters. It is indeed mentioned in the bible (Genesis, chapter 5, verse 4) that Adam and Eve had also daughters: And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters.

if you all want to understand the bible fully read the book of jasher
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Theophinio(m): 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nice one You just refreshed my memory
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by poweredcom(m): 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2017
wetin concern us and 12 apostle......when people de hungry
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by ednut1(m): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Nobody killed him,he committed suicide out of guilt! Is that so hard to understand? undecided
meaning he did a bad tin. bt did he
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Nofuckgiven: 8:37am On Feb 06, 2017
ednut1:
meaning he did a bad tin. bt did he
Betrayal alone is bad. Doesn't matter who was betrayed. He broke his friend's(Jesus) trust.
It was nobody's fault he killed himself.
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by ednut1(m): 9:32am On Feb 06, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Betrayal alone is bad. Doesn't matter who was betrayed. He broke his friend's(Jesus) trust.
It was nobody's fault he killed himself.
wasnt Jesus meant to die to me he didnt betray him
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by Nofuckgiven: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2017
ednut1:
wasnt Jesus meant to die to me he didnt betray him
The problem here is the person betraying. It would have been better if it were a known enemy. That is the point I am trying to pass across.
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by najib632(m): 11:21am On Feb 06, 2017
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by HAKKINS(f): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Always wash and disinfect the opinions you pull out of your butt-crack before posting them on the internet - they are so shitty.
mr atheist .....please receive sense in dis 2017
Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died by MtuMsuper: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
The apostles knew and understood the geography of the Roman world and beyond. Look at the strategic placing of all of the places they chose to go: Mauretania (present day north Africa countries of Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia ), Ethiopia (ancient Axum), India, Britain, Greece..... They knew the Roman Empire province of Judea sat at the confluence of 3 great people centres(Africa, Europe and Asia ) and it was from there that they should strategically plan the advance of the gospel in an uncanny geographical advantage. And it worked for Europe as this was the continent that Christianity spread deeply. To some extent Asia as well (consider the presence of the nestorian church in the Far East and India ). Makes me wonder: why did the early church not penetrate beyond Ethiopia whose ancient rulers formally forsook Judaism as state religion in the 4th century. Why did the early church or evangelical efforts not penetrate tropical Africa beyond Ethiopia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' / Pastor Jimmy Odukoya's Wife, Kemi Banjoko Shares Photo Of Him Backing Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.