Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days (101487 Views)

Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / President Buhari Extends His Sick Leave By Unspecified Number Of Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Kingspin(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:
Some people will not like this.

But hey,the man says he wants more rest days which he is constitutionally entitled to.

I also know some children of hate,will come on this thread to say President Buhari is dead. For those wishing him dead,back to sender as nobody is dying this year.

Anybody wishing President Buhari any kind of ill luck HOLY GHOST FIRE.

Defend not what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by mosyb: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
kahal29:
BREAKING:@NGRPresident @MBuhari has extended his sick leave by an unspecified number of days according to his aides

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/828271490403618817?p=v

Waiting for the official burial date, we cant be decieved this time around, i tire for dis naija o

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by curvilicious: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Hummmm i hope Osinbajo is not going to be our next GEJ

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by gbegemaster(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Splinz:
Any broom waving demon that is standing against the progress of this country, no mercy; die by fire!!! smiley
Some witches dey use broom fly for night. Some dey snap picture with broom for hand for day time.

We saw this coming. Nigerians continue to be blinded by propaganda.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by stancod(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
SalomonKane:
This was how the Yar'Adua saga started. grin
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Michel2013: 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
it is beginning to make sense now when obj said he would want an Igbo man for presidency comes 2019 does it mean that he knew that buhari would not contest for second term or that the bubu is already a deadman walking and probably would not make it back alive? im confused here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Don't mind them, they are still looking for his clone. They still have not found him. We will be seeing a buhari clone soon. Ridiculous country.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by lekbel09(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
OMAP1:
.You go school so!
go ask your papa nw
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by AngelicBeing: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
youngjoy:
hahahaha Amen m dear
cool
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by toocoded: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2017
dadaic:
Don't mind them, they are still looking for his clone. They still have not found him. We will be seeing a buhari clone soon. Ridiculous country.
Or they're making his clone in the UK even though it against his religion

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Johnsown1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
seunmsg:
I wish him quick recovery. The good part is that he has complied with the relevant sections of the constitution by handing over to the vice president. The acting president will continue to run the government smoothly till the president is fit enough to return.
That one is a dumb and afraid.
He is not acting anything,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by 2badForReal: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2017
In case we part ways what will likely be the name of your region as a nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2017
uzo4real:
Where are those people that trekked from Lagos to Abuja when APC won.....we need them to trek to London to confirm something for us. Plss
Rotflmao
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Tgblinkz(m): 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Gagagam.... Another episode

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Cannonleo(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:

But hey,the man says he wants more rest days which he is constitutionally entitled to.

I also know some children of hate,will come on this thread to say President Buhari is dead. For those wishing him dead,back to sender as nobody is dying this year.

hungerbad you have to be absolutely and totally ashamed of yourself but of course shame is a non existent word within the cabal of foolishness. Who is fooling who. From the contents of the post ,it is obvious the claims of a vacation has been totally nixed.
Your principal went for a medical holiday totally different from what you guys have been touting instead of hiding your head in shame for having been caught propagating a lie .
You gleefully comeout to the public to dance naked again. I usually watch your madness alongside others passively but I am now forced to give you a piece of my mind.

Be a man

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Duru009(m): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
YarAdua era is loading very fast.........

"I weep 4 Nigeria "
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
toocoded:

Or they're making his clone in the UK even though it against his religion

Cloning and religion get Mattias too?
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by KingGBsky(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
I have an unconfirmed feeling that this man is dead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by drss2(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
dis is blatant abuse of power n grossly unconstitutional! unspecified no. of days could mean 365 days. buari recession dullard should be impeached immediately!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Caveatemptor(m): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2017
valacious:
waiting for uncle jimi disu to defend this again....

You sabi Jimi Disu?
That man that turns logic on its head when it concerns Buhari and APC government.

Back to topic they said Buhari was going on annual leave but now it has turned to sick leave.
We need to keep our eyes on the ball because the APC are renowned for cheap lies and propaganda.
If the President is terminally ill,Nigerians deserve to know.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by charleyboi(m): 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lai Muhammed, I fink u said that Oga will come back 2moro,why another extension, who and who are fooling?.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by eposho: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
This is making sense y 2face was arrested, the rally might turn out to be a quest for buhari to address the nation and??
Where is buhari ? Will be next
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by obuagu: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2017
To many and all sorts of misinformation in the air but the truth is that kesera sera,so let's not pray for anyone's death but in due season the dead will and must bury their dead.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by Famoustemmy(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
[b][/b]Yaradua story started same way... watching and waiting[color=#770077][/color]..
Like if you understand
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by maylisa(f): 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
His doctor said he need more days for his operation to heal completely.
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by pcei: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
tempest01:
Lol....it was obvious that they will. The measures taken to discredit the reports and rumours made me know something is wrong. If someone is not dead,why not go about your daily business, and the news will die down. I said I'll wait till today to give my own take on this.

I think PMB should put his health first and resign. He is old and the stress that comes with leadership is too much. I think there is a strong case of incapacitation or inability to carry out presidential function.... This is a strong basis for impeachment.

I assume there is a plot to tough it out till 2019 or to buy some time in order to replace the current vice president.

With that, anyhow it plays out, we'll see in the nearest future. One thing is sure. Everything is not right with PMB.
as in eeh guy ur brain deh very effective. God bless u
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by ITbomb(m): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
HRich:
The Man don die since
Not yet dead, he is on life support, they are just waiting for Osibanjo to resign before they switch off the machine.
Once they switch off and pronounced dead, he will be buried that evening according to Islamic rites

1 Like

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by gud4dbest(m): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2017
HungerBAD:

Nobody is wishing him dead what has happened has happened.RIP TO HIM!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by breezeng: 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Confused bunch of old cargos. May God delivery us from them
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by tete7000(m): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
Wish him luck. Lai said we should tell him one lie he told us. Can someone help me tell him he said the President will return today and now he is not returning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by pcei: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
olulove:
President Muhammadu Buhari has written to the National Assembly today, February 5, 2017, informing of his desire to extend his leave in order to complete and receive the results of a series of tests recommended by his doctors.

The President had planned to return to Abuja this evening, but was advised to complete the test cycle before returning. The notice has since been dispatched to the Senate President, and Speaker, House of Representatives.

Mr. President expresses his sincere gratitude to Nigerians for their concern, prayers and kind wishes.

Details late
hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha, buying time to pressurise Osibanjo to resign
Re: Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days by learnedman(m): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2017
He who laughs last,laughs best....ask Ashiwaju ;DHe who laughs last,laughs best....ask Ashiwaju

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video) / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.