Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) (124122 Views)

See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her / Guy Says He's Not A Rapist After Masturbating On Lady's Thighs Against Her Wish / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by pobosky20(m): 5:13am On Feb 06, 2017
Mtchewww

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by ItxAyce(m): 5:20am On Feb 06, 2017
I don't understand.. .. A random guy was touching your thigh and instead of scolding him, you took and posted the pic... .. . U're a fool
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 06, 2017
Na wao oh she even say she wanted to wait till they drop from the bus... grin chai this is interesting oya kwatinue
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by MEGAWATCH: 5:57am On Feb 06, 2017
PERSON NO GO FOLLOW ANOTHER PERSON PLAY AGAIN, WHY UNA DE HARSH SELF?
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by NeChErEnO1(m): 6:36am On Feb 06, 2017
da 1 na thighs? chicken thighs.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Fourwinds: 6:44am On Feb 06, 2017
some men are spiritually dead and physically alive

1 Like

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 06, 2017
Laveda:
She should have given him a good slap first.

Perv!

If you like be going upandan and be slapping men you hear. This is no America or Europe o where women are protected like an endangered specie. Dongo and be slapping and jam a lunatic cos its only one (a lunatic) that can do some crazy unbelievable things. When he lets loose on you, people will say you provoked him with your slap. Abeg no slap biko.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by lokotowers(m): 6:48am On Feb 06, 2017
Is a lie.... Thats woman hand
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Laveda(f): 7:01am On Feb 06, 2017
checkengine:

If you like be going upandan and be slapping men you hear. This is no America or Europe o where women are protected like an endangered specie. Dongo and be slapping and jam a lunatic cos its only one (a lunatic) that can do some crazy unbelievable things. When he lets loose on you, people will say you provoked him with your slap. Abeg no slap biko.

grin I hear..
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Edijana2015(m): 7:54am On Feb 06, 2017
You put on dress when review everything for public, someone Don they teach you to dress decently next time you are going out, you come here they fool yourself. You are not far from it.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by femolii: 8:08am On Feb 06, 2017
Is it a new thing abi na today person dey touch woman.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by patonyx1: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2017
It's obvious that she was probably enjoying the caress while it lasted and taking pix at the same time. grin

DESNAT:
Only in Kenya.

She left his and there and took the picture
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 8:20am On Feb 06, 2017
undecided So men no b am at all. ..Wat rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Gentlevin: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2017
permsec:
Hahahahaha see the man face like unam ikot. I pray say iota of sleep dey him eye.
Vagabond
hahahahaha Ata unam ikot; idoo unam ufok...
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by storm001(m): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2017
Origin:

When telling the world on social media is more important than protesting your virtue.

That man is calling you a loose woman and you are helping to prove his case.

Origin:

When telling the world on social media is more important than protesting your virtue.

Origin:

all women are loose, sum only pretend to be saint.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2017
Theyveedo:
grin

To tap small current na crime again

Until he get electrocuted by the small current. grin grin grin
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by kherlly(m): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2017
Idydarling:
men have been known to derive pleasure from any place they find themselves since the days of old

What are u saying You ladies are the one looking for issue where theres none

Cant she wakes him up?

Like today i was in a commercial vehicle... The lady at my front bumbum always hit me whenever the vehicle jerk and i cant shift coz of those beside me.... Assuming she went to post useless stuff online u will complain too....

Naija i hail
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2017
Griffon:

So which matters most; shielding your virtue or exposing a pervert?

Would you rather take pictures of when you're being r@ped or fight for safety?

She is not being raped, she is being harrased. And if she were able to escape being raped, do you not think she should snap the alleged rapists picture to shame him in front of the whole world.

She can do both at the same time. Its possible.
Protect her virtue and shame the man publicly in front of his family.

Moreover if the man had respected himself and put his hand where its supposed to be, she wouldn't have to protect anything.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2017
gimakon:
So this thing is real? grin

I do hear stories about it, I used to think they are just made up stories. Hmmm

Its very real. Ask the women close to you, you'll know more.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:02am On Feb 06, 2017
abdulaz:
The world is bleeped.

Hey, your signature is interesting. Will be looking forward to chatting with you, if you want to, and if you're comfortable enough.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2017
kherlly:

What are u saying You ladies are the one looking for issue where theres none

Cant she wakes him up?

Like today i was in a commercial vehicle... The lady at my front bumbum always hit me whenever the vehicle jerk and i cant shift coz of those beside me.... Assuming she went to post useless stuff online u will complain too....

Naija i hail

She can snap his picture and shame him for his actions as well as wake him up. Doing one does not stop the other. If you had read the article, which I doubt you did, you would have seen that she did just that.

Now I am not saying the woman in your case is right. But the 2 stories have no equivalency. The man was not waiting for the bus to jerk before he started romancing her lap.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by abdulaz: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2017
MarieSucre:

Hey, your signature is interesting. Will be looking forward to chatting with you, if you want to, and if you're comfortable enough.
No problem sis, you're welcome.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2017
Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:27am On Feb 06, 2017
patonyx1:
It's obvious that she was probably enjoying the caress while it lasted and taking pix at the same time. grin

She left it just long enough to take the picture of his hand and his face. I don't understand your comment.

1 Like

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:27am On Feb 06, 2017
femolii:
Is it a new thing abi na today person dey touch woman.

Touch a woman without her consent is wrong!! Stop suporting immoral things.

1 Like

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2017
Edijana2015:
You put on dress when review everything for public, someone Don they teach you to dress decently next time you are going out, you come here they fool yourself. You are not far from it.

How is it her fault? The man is the pervert here. Even she wears hijab his mind is already decayed. I know this from experience. Stop victim-blaming. It is never the victims fault.

How about you go to the market and steal something on display and when they are about to burn you alive, type that your above comment whether they will listen.

1 Like

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2017
ItxAyce:
I don't understand.. .. A random guy was touching your thigh and instead of scolding him, you took and posted the pic... .. . U're a fool

She is the fool? Not the bastard who was touching her thigh?! Is the guy a small child that does not right from wrong? Ehn!

1 Like

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:38am On Feb 06, 2017
storm001:

all women are loose, sum only pretend to be saint.

So the man was sexually harassing the woman on a bus, yet according to your brain, its women who are loose.

1 Like

Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:40am On Feb 06, 2017
abdulaz:

No problem sis, you're welcome.

Pls could I send you a private email or if you're comfortable with it, we could continue our conversation in public here on nairaland.
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by abdulaz: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 06, 2017
MarieSucre:

Its very real. Ask the women close to you, you'll know more.

grin na wa o... umu nwoke sef grin

Public sunching... grin
Re: Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) by kherlly(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
MarieSucre:

She can snap his picture and shame him for his actions as well as wake him up. Doing one does not stop the other. If you had read the article, which I doubt you did, you would have seen that she did just that.

Now I am not saying the woman in your case is right. But the 2 stories have no equivalency. The man was not waiting for the bus to jerk before he started romancing her lap.

Have u ever heard bout sleep walking?

Ooops just a reminder i read d post thoroughly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.