Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

See The Girl That Have Been Disturbing Instagram With Complete Style And Fashion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Girl That Have Been Disturbing Instagram With Complete Style And Fashion (3817 Views)

Comedian Ogus Baba’s Wife Hospitalized After Disturbing Instagram Post / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) / Meet Nwagwu Yvonne Of "Gidi Girls" By Linda Ikeji TV - Style And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Girl That Have Been Disturbing Instagram With Complete Style And Fashion by berry2fine(f): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
Instagram is a great way of sharing pictures and connecting with friends just on Instagram today we discover another Hilarious and fabulous fine pretty and awesome Damsel that is shaking and giving her followers back to back styles and fashion, she rocks just like anything she wants to wear she buy them no lack of money, Life is Good so as money is good.. we decide to share this picture with Nairalanders and Viberians..for you so see that money is good so as fashion and style is cool

we can't upload more than 4 pics on Nairaland so Click below link to view more photos of her and also follow her remember once you follow good things Good things will also follow you

[url]http://www.ironyvibes.com.ng/2017/02/instagram-trend-see-the-girl-that-have-been-disturbing-instagram-with-complete-style-and-fashion.html
[/url]

AS LONG AS THERE IS MONEY THERE IS FASHION AND STYLE
We know you love fashions and style we love them too

Re: See The Girl That Have Been Disturbing Instagram With Complete Style And Fashion by leCaptain(m): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Ok
Re: See The Girl That Have Been Disturbing Instagram With Complete Style And Fashion by subtlemee(f): 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
Cool
Re: See The Girl That Have Been Disturbing Instagram With Complete Style And Fashion by Mrbigman1(m): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
Have anyone told her never to take it as a career?

2 Likes

Re: See The Girl That Have Been Disturbing Instagram With Complete Style And Fashion by Pospostnaija(m): 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
Wow i love the pink she is putting on, which it was mine
Re: See The Girl That Have Been Disturbing Instagram With Complete Style And Fashion by hi9ja5ivemusic(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
Nice oh truely money is good i swear { Cute }
Re: See The Girl That Have Been Disturbing Instagram With Complete Style And Fashion by Famouson: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2017
Where is her bumbum?
Re: See The Girl That Have Been Disturbing Instagram With Complete Style And Fashion by SpecialStar(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
please where is the girl??
Re: See The Girl That Have Been Disturbing Instagram With Complete Style And Fashion by Khez: 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2017
a guy ?ye

liking pink for yaself?

hain.

Pospostnaija:
Wow i love the pink she is putting on, which it was mine
Re: See The Girl That Have Been Disturbing Instagram With Complete Style And Fashion by Pospostnaija(m): 7:28am On Feb 06, 2017
E sure for am na Coolest kid in Afrika
Re: See The Girl That Have Been Disturbing Instagram With Complete Style And Fashion by freshkik(m): 7:57am On Feb 06, 2017
I think i have come across this girl's pic in IG, she is 1 young G-boy's babe so money they plenty i guess, jst search for---> 'upforthemoney' on IG
Re: See The Girl That Have Been Disturbing Instagram With Complete Style And Fashion by luiscarter(m): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2017
Who her papa don epp??

(1) (Reply)

Nene Leakes Flaunts Shape And Boob's In See-through Dress On The Gram / Davido Surprises Pregnant Chioma With #350,000,000 Rolls Royce / Gorimapa Chris Brown: Banky W Is Being Dragged On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.