Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja (30100 Views)

Kids Kidnapped In Aba, Kept In Caskets, Bakassi Boys Rescue Them (Video) / I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus / Veronica Otogo, Bisola Mohammed Found, Now Home After Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 06, 2017
Veronica Otogo and her friends Bisola Mohammed, Damilola Oribuyakum went missing in Abuja January 27th, same day she turned 24 years old. She had left for Coldstone to go pick up birthday cakes for her party later that day when she got abducted.

Here are beautiful photos Veronica shared earlier that day to mark her birthday, not knowing the danger that will befall her hours later.
In one of the photos she shared on Instagram, Veronica said she was excited for the new year and as a daughter of a king make great pronouncements on her life. Read below:

"I am excited this year. I have too much to be thankful for. As the daughter of a king that i am, I have to declare words over my new age.
They say "you never recover from a good start" therefore I declare that I veronica imaji otogo, I have the grace of God upon my life.
I grow daily in the knowledge of God. I am strong in the Lord!

The Lord increases my greatness and comforts me on every side. Everything that I am involved in blossoms.
I'll not breakdown this year, rather I'll breakthrough and expand on every side.
All that I do increases.
My mind is sound and my spirit is alert.
I have speed under my feet and joy in my heart.
I will grow from glory to glory and from strength to strength.
I will decree a thing and it shall be established.
I will not limit my dreams to accommodate my pocket.
I am for signs and for wonders.
I call forth abundant supply in my finances and manpower.
I am veronica, the blessed, therefore I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
A woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised.
There is more to me than meets the eye!
Thank you Jesus!
#teamaquarius #ogaotogosdaughter #sheisgrowing
Put a smile on my face a leave a prayer for me!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/02/see-birthday-photos-veronica-otogo.html

lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by INTROVERT(f): 6:35am On Feb 06, 2017
Guess it worked for her
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 06, 2017
Tch
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by thorpido(m): 6:58am On Feb 06, 2017
I like those words of declaration.The grace of God is upon your life.

Be blessed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2017
check my signature for trendy and classy window blind
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by ChuzzyBlog: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2017
aww
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by LecciGucci: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2017
undecided
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by lonelydora: 8:42am On Feb 06, 2017
She will be released in Jesus name. Amen.

8 Likes

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2017
Quite disheartening

Going missing can cause a heart attack. You don't even know if they were involved in a fatal accident and their bodies lost in it or they were abducted (since no idiotic fool has called to demand ransom) or they were killed and their corpses taken. A lot of things would be running through the minds of the aggrieved families and relatives.

3 Likes

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by leofab(f): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2017
Funny
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by mahakurci010(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2017
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by flyca: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2017
24? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2017
Thank God theyve been found!

3 Likes

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by amdo007(m): 8:43am On Feb 06, 2017
she has been found

7 Likes

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by koxi: 8:44am On Feb 06, 2017
They are safe in the Hollow of God's Hand. They'll come back safe and sound. ..

3 Likes

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by Roon9(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2017
I rate terrorists and kidnappers a little below a dead cockroach. Personally I feel these persons should get the chair when convicted

3 Likes

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by WhoDeyThere(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2017
Veronica has been released.

1 Like

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by infogenius(m): 8:45am On Feb 06, 2017
This is really interesting.
Trying moments on her Faith.
But I am confident she will
be released unscathed

3 Likes

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by DrayZee: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2017
hilaomo:
Thank God theyve been found!
Is this some sort of joke?
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by larrybee2017(f): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2017
amdo007:
she has been found
Is this a question or a confirmation?
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by Lobolintin(m): 8:46am On Feb 06, 2017
Them.go see am... She's gat God with her
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by DrayZee: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2017
amdo007:
she has been found
Were they actually kidnapped or they just went to club... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 06, 2017
Bully DSS and the useless Police force won't execute a search for diz missing gals...all they knw how 2 do is bully and arrest innocent citizens and to threaten mass protests. Clueless security arms leeching off tax payers money undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by Obiohai: 8:49am On Feb 06, 2017
Your faith shall work for you my dear. You shall live and not die because you must declare the good works of the Lord in your life

1 Like

Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by MrGreenMavro: 8:50am On Feb 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by martineverest(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2017
lord help her
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by freeborn76(m): 8:51am On Feb 06, 2017
Pass the death penalty for kidnapping nationwide...kidnappers should be killed period!
Re: See The Birthday Photos Veronica Otogo Shared Day She Got Kidnapped In Abuja by Tokziby: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2017
With the way things are right now, i think by now people should learn to be extremely cautious of posting their lives on social media, u never know who is watching. With the above picture in this recession, people will be thinking they are rich and took advantage of that. My advice is: If you have got it, Hide it, dont even think for a second of flaunting... I hope and pray they get rescued on time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Killed His Boss In Delta State After Being Caught In Ghana / Danlami Nding Alfred Killed In Plateau, Eyes Removed By Gunmen. Photos / Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.