Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose (2110 Views)

Obasanjo Reveals What Nigerians Must Do To Failed Leaders / "Apologise To Governor Ortom" - Reps Order Police IG / James Gbande Kneels And Apologizes To Governor Ortom Over Herdsmen - Benue.Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by todayboy: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2017
the governor advise us not to vote Buhari because we don't want to do another burial ceremony in Aso rock Nigerians insulted him

today now its either the president is dead or he fully incapacitated

Fayose on behalf of the 15 million zombies that voted Buhari into office I say sorry

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by MalcoImX: 7:28am On Feb 06, 2017
Does your Fayose know when he will die?
Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by tukdi: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2017
grin
Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by ArcFresky(m): 7:41am On Feb 06, 2017
What an ass!!!!

You mean we should leave someone who @$100/barrel still left a debt of $70 billion? As President?

You mean we should listen to someone who shares rice and amala for his people instead of economic development?

You mean we should listen to someone who's state economy is like Jigawa and Borno...?

Please, better check the mirror and identify the true zombies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by dealslip(f): 7:59am On Feb 06, 2017
ArcFresky:
What an ass!!!!

You mean we should leave someone who @$100/barrel still left a debt of $70 billion? As President?

You mean we should listen to someone who shares rice and amala for his people instead of economic development?

You mean we should listen to someone who's state economy is like Jigawa and Borno...?

Please, better check the mirror and identify the true zombies.

Tell me which economy is not indebted. The debt America owes can't be paid up in the next 100 years and they are world no 1. Please spare me, should we continue with a president who we can't even locate or know his present health status and the whole economy is in shambles. DSS threatening everyone who opposes the government, where lies are the order of the day. You can't be so loyal to a person to the detriment of your own life and well being.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2017
MalcoImX:
Farewell baba grin
Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by babyfaceafrica: 8:18am On Feb 06, 2017
Thunder fire Fayose...he talks too much...what has he done for ekiti people..he owes salaries just like aregbe and Dickson.... He has no moral justification to make noise

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by god2good: 8:23am On Feb 06, 2017
I think na sarrki post am.
The most quote guy on nairaland. Nt because he is wise sha
Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by freeze001(f): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2017
This is the problem with Nigerians. They get clear messages but rather focus on the messanger and whether he's morally fit to speak according to their dirty scales of measurement. They heard loud n clear but chose to be stupid in 2015 now we're embroiled in the mother of all political scheming at a time the country is in dire need of resuscitation. A totally avoidable mess if zombies and sai baba junkies had allowed good counsel to prevail.

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by Iamwrath: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2017
When Buhari talked about some people as baboons, now in understand
Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by iyilax(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2017
Even my friends and some of my families must apologize to me because I keep on telling them that this old man can not govern us well. If Baba return today he will only ruled like paper tiger "reign but not rule " .

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by Itulah(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2017
dealslip:

Tell me which economy is not indebted. The debt America owes can't be paid up in the next 100 years and they are world no 1. Please spare me, should we continue with a president who we can't even locate or know his present health status and the whole economy is in shambles. DSS threatening everyone who opposes the government, where lies are the order of the day. You can't be so loyal to a person to the detriment of your own life and well being.

You will live long. You took these words right out of my mouth. There is nothing left to say, you`ve made my day. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by emeijeh(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2017
Op, the apology we need for now, is from your English teacher grin

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by mayorchelsea(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
To the person above saying that we should focus on the message not the messenger,I'm trying so hard not to attack your incoherent thought.We should not fornicate as our pastors teach us even if we catch them fornicating simply because we want to focus on the message not the messenger? He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.Somebody owing state workers months of salaries,corp members allowances and has done nothing to better things apart from waiting for monthly allocation, is he to be taken serious? Charity begins at home;no politician is to be trusted.
Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by ArcFresky(m): 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
dealslip:

America's debt is an intentional monetary policy, their currency is being used round the world.
China is not in debt... A lot of others aren't.
GEJ led an unsustainable economic policy of borrowing heavily to support an ailing economy.

During the period if $100/barrel, other oil producing countries saved except Nigeria, where our leaders insisted on spending every dime.

I am not saying PMB has been a good President, but its at least a step in the right direction, away from the deceit of GEJ, where corruption, and false economic figures were bandied about.

Now at least we know they stole Nigeria dry, we know our economy is poor.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
ArcFresky:

America's debt is an intentional monetary policy, their currency is being used round the world.
GEJ led an unsustainable economic policy of borrowing heavily to support an ailing economy.

During the period if $100/barrel, other oil producing countries saved except Nigeria, where our leaders insisted on spending every dime.

I am not saying PMB has been a good President, but its at least a step in the right direction, away from the deceit of GEJ, where corruption, and false economic figures were bandied about.

With all these what has PMB done to savage the situation? Why are things getting tough everyday? Why are investors running away from Nigeria? What has the blame game done for Nigeria? Why is your president preaching change begin with me yet he ran to UK for medical check up? Isn't funny that the change APC is preaching is actually chain?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by todayboy: 1:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
MalcoImX:

THAT DOES NOT MATTER FOR NOW
Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by todayboy: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
emeijeh:
Op, the apology we need for now, is from your English teacher grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by MalcoImX: 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
todayboy:

THAT DOES NOT MATTER FOR NOW
What is it that matters now?
Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by dealslip(f): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
ArcFresky:

please you are not talking to an illiterate, America has borrowed tons to fight war and other peace keeping related activities, how can their currency become a burden to them because it is a legal tender.It rather strengthen their currency.
Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by ArcFresky(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
asuustrike2009:

With all these what has PMB done to savage the situation? Why are things getting tough everyday? Why are investors running away from Nigeria? What has the blame game done for Nigeria? Why is your president preaching change begin with me yet he ran to UK for medical check up? Isn't funny that the change APC is preaching is actually chain?

Am not saying PMB is perfect, am saying there is a step in a direction away from reckless spending and corruption, whether positive or negative, only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by ArcFresky(m): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
dealslip:

please you are not talking to an illiterate, America has borrowed tons to fight war and other peace keeping related activities, how can their currency become a burden to them because it is a legal tender.It rather strengthen their currency.

No one says their economy is a burden, borrowing is their strategic fiscal policy.

Nigeria doesn't need to borrow.. If her revenues are judiciously managed.

Nigeria's debt of $70billon is as a result of mismanagement, unscrupulous practices and poor economic policies... So don't try to compare Americas debt to that of Nigeria.
Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
ArcFresky:

Am not saying PMB is perfect, am saying there is a step in a direction away from reckless spending and corruption, whether positive or negative, only time will tell.
There's no step.don't be deceived by propaganda newspaper intact corruption is at it's peak in this regime
Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by ArcFresky(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
asuustrike2009:

There's no step.don't be deceived by propaganda newspaper intact corruption is at it's peak in this regime

Proof?
At least we know Fani-Kayode, Olisa Metuh, Dansuki, Dame Jonathan, Saraki, and a host of others are in court.... Whats propaganda about that?
Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
ArcFresky:

Proof?
At least we know Fani-Kayode, Olisa Metuh, Dansuki, Dame Jonathan, Saraki, and a host of others are in court.... Whats propaganda about that?
Rotimi ,tinubu nkor? Must he fight his opponent because he's fighting corruption? Those names are his opponent so it's logical to conclude that he's witch hunting.
Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by ArcFresky(m): 6:24am On Feb 07, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Rotimi ,tinubu nkor? Must he fight his opponent because he's fighting corruption? Those names are his opponent so it's logical to conclude that he's witch hunting.

Yes, they may be corrupt, I am not defending PMB's reluctance to prosecute them. But if GEJ didn't find anything on them, (remember what he did to Gov. Ameachi) why should PMB?...
Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 07, 2017
ArcFresky:

Yes, they may be corrupt, I am not defending PMB's reluctance to prosecute them. But if GEJ didn't find anything on them, (remember what he did to Gov. Ameachi) why should PMB?...

And who told you he didn't?. That's by the way my concern is why should they(APC) preach one thing and do another? Wasn't it why Nigerians voted them in? Shouldn't the court be allowed to do their job ,why should the presidency disobey court order? These are facts that needs to be address because this government is laying bad legacy. I personally am not against the fight against corruption but what has the fight yielded? Why are more persons decamping to APC to avoid trial? Why is APC accepting them? If they're ready to fight corruption then they should start from themselves because by then most of us will take them serious.
Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by ArcFresky(m): 6:55am On Feb 07, 2017
asuustrike2009:

And who told you he didn't?. That's by the way my concern is why should they(APC) preach one thing and do another? Wasn't it why Nigerians voted them in? Shouldn't the court be allowed to do their job ,why should the presidency disobey court order? These are facts that needs to be address because this government is laying bad legacy. I personally am not against the fight against corruption but what has the fight yielded? Why are more persons decamping to APC to avoid trial? Why is APC accepting them? If they're ready to fight corruption then they should start from themselves because by then most of us will take them serious.

That's the problem...
So you like how money meant for weapons were expended on houses by Alex Badeh and co.?
You are okay with Mr. Fayose getting billions, yet sharing amala and rice for his people?
You are okay with politicians collecting billions from Dansuki and giving you #1k

Its quite unfortunate we are too timid and docile. I am not in support of PMB.. But without him, all this stolen funds won't be exposed.

What most people don't realize is, the present economic situation is a true view of our economy, all these years GEJ had beeen borrowing to suppourt it.

See Change can be painful just as the case of Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Must Apologies To Governor Fayose by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 07, 2017
ArcFresky:

That's the problem...
So you like how money meant for weapons were expended on houses by Alex Badeh and co.?
You are okay with Mr. Fayose getting billions, yet sharing amala and rice for his people?
You are okay with politicians collecting billions from Dansuki and giving you #1k

Its quite unfortunate we are too timid and docile. I am not in support of PMB.. But without him, all this stolen funds won't be exposed.

What most people don't realize is, the present economic situation is a true view of our economy, all these years GEJ had beeen borrowing to suppourt it.

See Change can be painful just as the case of Nigeria...
We're saying similar thing. APC is just witch hunting her opponent that's all.forget all these media propaganda they're displaying on the media because they know what they're doing. PMB rode into power with corrupt men so they will dictate for him on what to do that's why am not surprised when Aisha buhari couldn't take it any longer.
A good leader lead by example for others to follow

(1) (Reply)

David Mark: GEJ & His Wife Radicalized Tambuwal &Turned Him Into A Political Foe / Nnamdi Kanu Kissing A Nigerian Flag PICS / As Part Of Aku Ruo Ulo(think Home)Ohaneze Chief Visits Seahorse Ozubulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.