Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (84135 Views)

The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Choiszman(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Like seriously? The kid chose material things over the marital bliss of his parents?! What sort of world are we living in?! Nawa oh

Well sha, as per sharp boy things grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by thorpido(m): 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
For real?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by beycity(m): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
The pikin sef nice. if nah me, nah Monthly salary I go demand.

274 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Choiszman(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
hahahahaha badt guy
beycity:
The pikin sef nice. if nah me, nah Monthly salary I go demand.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Edwinmason(m): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
chai....what has this world turn into

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
South Africa mom
Just the way it goes

Futsek means get out ( go away ) get lost

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by mhigs: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
Oh God this is epic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Shameless mother, useless child, doomed father, cursed family.

353 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Disgusting angry

8 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by SeniorZato(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Cant happon in an ideal family

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Opeedo(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Oh boy kiss undecided
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Burger01(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Fabricated chat.. Na lie undecidedangry

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by MrHighSea: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
See family. O'God guide me in choosing well.

7 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
The pikin is an idiot if she conceals it

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
Staged.

10 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
FOR THE LOVE OF PETER PETRELLI shocked grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Hmmm, it shows the family is dysfunctional, the mother is a cheat, the father suspects nothing, the child hasn't been trained properly

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by bsideboii(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
social media will be the end of us

4 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by babyfaceafrica: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Rabbish ,if her mom gets HIV and dies ,I hope the child will enjoy the phone and ps4....shameless lot!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lol
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by davodyguy: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Fake

Burger01:
Fabricated chat.. Na lie undecidedangry

The silliest lie ever told. The daughter just suddenly demanded gift to conceal immorality? In this jet age? That means the daughter too must be a super prostitute to allow that slide.

This story is super fake and cooked up

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by yinkakani(m): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mummy!! Wehdone ma!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by mccoy47(m): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Dat's a broken home
Probably the boy has seen his father's mistress too
So it's best he just make good out of his mum's misfortune

15 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Stegomiah: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Click like if you had to go back to read the post again so as to understand the whole gist

7 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by MistadeRegal(m): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Is that a family?
What is the assurance he hasn't been collecting pay cheques from his dad too to keep silent?
That reply of his is too fast.

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by LorDBolton(m): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
You believe this??

Then you need a new brain.

6 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
megrimor:

Do you really believe those texts were from a child and her/his mum. The said child even told her to 'enjoy her weekend'.

Rubbish.
Someone was having fun sending messages to one phone and replying with another.

6 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Vickiweezy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Rubbish! If na Nigeria, the mama go turn the situation around asap, flog that pikin for chatting on phone instead of reading or doing chores. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by nlanded: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Seriously?

So fake! Which son can be morally debauched? So fake! I can believe that of the mom acting that way but not for the sun.
Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
I actually blame their moronic DAD who fails to monitor his home and make principles that everybody should follow. Like Mother like daughter. They are just whores. There is still the possibility that the dad will be travelling to meet his own side chick. SMH for the family

1 Like

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by davodyguy: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
megrimor:
It's super fake. Don't allow bloggers seeking traffic play with your intelligence

3 Likes

Re: Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. by Ekuru: 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
The blogger wants me to believe this shiiit

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.