Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,399 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Plots Of Land For Sale In Enugu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plots Of Land For Sale In Enugu (572 Views)

2 Plots Of Land In Awka City Of Anambra State For Sale / COMMERCIAL PLOTS WITH C OF O AVAILABLE BEHIND DANGOTE REFINERY, IBEJU LEKKI / 7 Plots Of Land For Sale Awkuzu@ Anambra State Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plots Of Land For Sale In Enugu by fivestarrealty: 2:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
we have plots of land in fast developing areas of enugu at a price of 2 million naira. call the number on our profile if interested.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Enugu by Onuokwu: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
list the areas. I shouldn't have to spend money on phone calls before i know the areas.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Enugu by fivestarrealty: 10:22am On Feb 09, 2017
Onuokwu:
list the areas. I shouldn't have to spend money on phone calls before i know the areas.
Trans ekulu mainly.
Re: Plots Of Land For Sale In Enugu by omejeo: 10:03am On Jun 06, 2019
hot hot hot plots of land at nokpa nike enugu the place is near another level and timber shade abakpa nike enugu price 4million per plot is negotiable.people are living there and light are there.contact eselle 08066565432 for more information

(1) (Reply)

Land And House At Magboro, Ogun State / To Let: / Plots Of Land For Sale @ Oki Garden, Abijo GRA Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.