Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo (47362 Views)

#istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! / Tinubu Addresses #istandwithnigeria Protesters Led To Him By Moremi Ojudu(video) / #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by obembet(f): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
I don carry my own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by Doctor0071(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
#STOPGOINGTO2FACESHOW# is a coward

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Let the protest keep on going.. let the daura du..llard knows that no body is happy with him. such a colossal failure !

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by blackaxe78: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Scanty crowd!

They all look hungry!
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by PastorandMentor(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
I stand with Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by koikoi2(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Please they should take the protest to Bayelsa State. We are also tired of Govnor Dickson Seriake who cannot pay salaries of civil servants for 7 months now.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by maduxs: 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Okay
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by DonCortino: 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
See Massive Crowd!! Buhari is now afraid!

He will soon Release Nnamdi Cownu!

You are just pathetic!

I feel sorry for you, really!

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by GoodMuyis(m): 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
metronaija3:
The I Stand With Nigeria protest began at Ibom Plaza in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom capital. See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photos-istandwithnigeria-protest-in-uyo.html

I will be happy to see people protesting inside House of Assembly
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by DeltahArmy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
IYANGBALI:
see me here. I'm the one in blue adjusting my sanitary pad that I boughted from ajepako

Lmao!!! God forbid grin grin I bind you in Jesus name... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by mmsen: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
adextaiwo84:
I tot they are iPod and Nigeria is a zoo?

Unlike other parts of the country people in AKS are free to hold whatever views they so please.

If they wish to be Biafran separatists then so be it.

If they wish to be part of Nigeria then so be it.

There is no one consensus and yet no one is trying to kill them because of their political (or religious) views.

Thankfully, AKS is not the north.

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by pennyland(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
The promised made by president Buhari is Ironing,lke #500-$1,he said how can our leader be spending money on abroad treatment,today even to carryout Test on Baba PMB now they have to fly him abroad,he said during the campaign they will be no more boko haram in 3month, fuel to be sold#40per ltr, free education and feeding young children schools,#5ooo evry month----------that's one chance for you
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
DeltahArmy:
Just see how neat the environment is. God bless Akwa Abasi Ibom State. Mbok, I'm looking for an Akwaibom lady for a serious relationship. grin grin

we dont joke with our environment smiley

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by MozB: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
beautiful

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by ruggedtimi(m): 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2017

1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by yedidiah(m): 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
To me, the protest failed. Too much smoke, no fire. The motivation behind the protest wasn't really communicated. Tuface who was the said face of the protest, initially denied being the brain behind it. He said he was used to publicize it. No wonder why it was easy for him to backout when he was threatened.

A protest whose key face backed out, whose real sponsors are not known and whose real motive is but speculative; nothing much is to be expected from it.

Hope things would be done properly next time.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by TinaAnita(f): 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Almajiri, fulani and Boko haram states would never take part in the protest as they are the only ones enjoying APC's failures.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by Jokerman(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
And someone would tell me tuface aint a hero

Thank you Mr tuface for lighting up the souls of Nigerians to this protest....

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by seun1960(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
Look good and be bold. Place your order or watsapp for more items on 08078011943 or 08179873256. Pay after delivery.

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by Missonas(f): 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
yedidiah:
To me, the protest failed. Too much smoke, no fire. The motivation behind the protest wasn't really communicated. Tuface who was the said face of the protest, initially denied being the brain behind it. He said he was used to publicize it. No wonder why it was easy for him to backout when he was threatened.

A protest whose key face backed out, whose real sponsors are not known and whose real motive is but speculative; nothing much is to be expected from it.

Hope things would be done properly next time.
Since when has any protest been well communicated? Must there be a brain behind a protest cant pple come together to speak with a voice. Must there be sponsors and personal or monetary motives? We are so used to doing things out of selfish interest thats why we dont trust eachother in matters like this. Until we learn to stand together with one interest we will never be heard
As for the protest being a failure i dont agree. No death was recorded,no casualty it was peaceful. Well articulated messages were passed to those whom it was directed at. A massive crowd was not necessary!

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by paulwhiz: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
Oboy i go start to dey sell cardboard paper ohh grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by rottennaija(m): 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Guy... You funny die
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by crown08(m): 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

how you reason dis boy.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by bragxz(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
MisterGrace:
You will not find Kogi state in something as cool as this. SMH

U ll only see Kogi if d protest is declared inconclusive...
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by daremiarchs(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by yedidiah(m): 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
Missonas:

Since when has any protest been well communicated? Must there be a brain behind a protest cant pple come together to speak with a voice. Must there be sponsors and personal or monetary motives? We are so used to doing things out of selfish interest thats why we dont trust eachother in matters like this. Until we learn to stand together with one interest we will never be heard
As for the protest being a failure i dont agree. No death was recorded,no casualty it was peaceful. Well articulated messages were passed to those whom it was directed at. A massive crowd was not necessary!
First, it is important for a protest to have a leading voice or champion that communicates the idea behind the protest to the rest. A group of people can't come together and speak with one voice. It doesn't work that way. There must be leaders and followers( not that I am saying one should outshine the rest mind you)

Also, protest must have targets: (1) a clear aim (2) a target audience ( in this case, the Government) And if your target is the Government, you don't protest along streets. You take your protest to the Government house or Assembly complex where you will register your protest and also demand a statement from the Government concerning your grievances. You can then hold them by whatever promise they make to you.
(3) After the protest, what next? everybody goes home and continue business as usual, or will there be a time frame given to the Government to begin to make chances? In the event where Government fail to meet up, what further action is in line? and so on.

I am not against the protest. But it is not enough to want to protest: There must be parameters to measure success of a protest and not by the fact that people came out, walked round streets, took pictures and shouted anti-government slogans or expressed their mind to thin air.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by holuphisayor(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nice one
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by mmsen: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
TinaAnita:
Almajiri, fulani and Boko haram states would never take part in the protest as they are the only ones enjoying APC's failures.

What are they enjoying? They are suffering the most.

Even the IDP's cannot rely on their useless northern leaders not to steal the food for their mouths.

Their children starve while the markets of Maiduguri are stocked with food.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by SmartMugu: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
paulwhiz:
Oboy i go start to dey sell cardboard paper ohh grin
Correct businessman. Consult me for markers etc.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
They will come back to our various villages during elections, to tell us another lies and fakes promises they have been told us. Hopefully, we wouldn't buy their lies anymore.

We Are Saying Enough Is Enough.

We Won't Take Again.

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by VeniJu: 7:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
MisterGrace:
You will not find Kogi state in something as cool as this. SMH

Kogi state and Sunderland are one.. Always struggling with Relegation..tongue
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by OgaJonah(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
All I see are the the FLAT HEADS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#FixOtaRoads Protest In Sango Ota (Videos) / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / Top 7 Cars Used By Nigerian Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.