Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo (47363 Views)

#istandwithnigeria; Hilarious Photo Of The Day! / Tinubu Addresses #istandwithnigeria Protesters Led To Him By Moremi Ojudu(video) / #IstandwithNigeria Lagos Commissioner Of Police Walks With Protesters (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by afamaustin(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
2face y u fall my hand l was thinking that u will be Fela of our time.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by bakila: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
See Massive Crowd!! Buhari is now afraid!

He will soon Release Nnamdi Cownu!
VeryMASSIVE for Uyo.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
thats how they will use style and pitch a new party against apc
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by seguntijan(m): 8:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
One of the most useless human activities on earth is WORRY, it doesn't change anything except the blood pressure.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by seguntijan(m): 8:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
The crowd of a state who welcome Chief ..Oops sorry!! Thief Ex-con. far out numbered the crowd of Nigerians who protested today against hunger.
Do you need a prophet to tell us why the government keep failing us?
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by Wantedmiller: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
are they protesting or standing? just asking
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by rainerboy1010: 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
istandwithnigeria

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by Nicepoker(m): 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

jobless ness.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by Suntzung: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
bakila:
VeryMASSIVE for Uyo.
grin The Protest Na By Force Ni? Wahala De Woh
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by redcliff: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

You are too foolish to be online. Please do the needful!
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by Ebookmathswaec: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by decomaniaboss(f): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
maxtop:

What is "massive" about the crowd here ?
is an lame use of sarcasm!!!
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by sneak3(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Obviousl Massive now has a new meaning.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by Sexina851(f): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
adextaiwo84:
I tot they are iPod and Nigeria is a zoo?

You are a confusionist.. And nothing gud can come from people like you
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by elsomm(m): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

You always attribute stuffs to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. You have a condition...it is called OBSESSION!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by toprealman: 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
I like the fact that when oyibo dey protest, you see colorful homemade placards. They take their time to put down mind. We need to be more organised abeg.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Zombie spotted...you kind of zombiesm will need blood transfusion.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by joepepsy(m): 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
metronaija3:
The I Stand With Nigeria protest began at Ibom Plaza in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom capital. See more photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/02/photos-istandwithnigeria-protest-in-uyo.html
coward and useless generation.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by Idaraobong5(f): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
DeltahArmy:
Just see how neat the environment is. God bless Akwa Abasi Ibom State. Mbok, I'm looking for an Akwaibom lady for a serious relationship. grin grin
I am available.... Call me on. 0915906699
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by ancientbanana: 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

ppl like u are like the south Africans who stood with d whites against their brothers from being liberated from d shackles of d whites. I guess u heard Wat happened to them?same may happen to u n ur type someday

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by holyfather(m): 12:00am On Feb 07, 2017
Originality007:

undecided

I wonder why he /she works so hard to discredit the movement. Jumping from thread to thread, distracting him /herself.
Pathetic!
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by ancientbanana: 12:02am On Feb 07, 2017
joepepsy:
coward and useless generation.
ppl like u are like the south Africans who stood with d whites against their brothers from being liberated from d shackles of d whites. I guess u heard Wat happened to them?same may happen to u n ur type someday
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by Baba4dgals: 2:12am On Feb 07, 2017
Me too
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:39am On Feb 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

LOL, the whole thing is a failure, the turned out was poor; even though most pictures and TV coverages concentrated on close ups and narrow angled images that may give the impression of bigger than actual turn outs; however, a clever observer can easily deduce that the crowds were in fact smaller and for most nothing to write home about.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by megareal: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2017
OgaJonah post=53y478667:
All I see are the the FLAT HEADS

Learn to differentiate your tribes. Akwa Ibom is not Igbo.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by stynhaq(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

You sound so ignorant
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithnigeria Protest In Uyo by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Sexina851:

You are a confusionist.. And nothing gud can come from people like you

You are very pretty.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts / Top 7 Cars Used By Nigerian Politicians / US Justice Department Issues Statement On Atiku Abubakar’s Alleged Criminal Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.