Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,398 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) (45787 Views)

Photos: Gov Okowa In A Love Up Photos With His Youngest Aide Ossai Ovie Lagos / Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS / James Ibori At The Burial Of Johnbull Fatimiro In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by informant001: 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
Here's a throwback photo Delta State Former Governor Chief James Ibori, Delta State Former Governor Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan , Current Governor Sen. Ifeanyi Okowa , and Senator Representing Delta South James Manager in their kits ahead of a football match.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/throwback-photo-of-delta-governor-james.html

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by akoko11: 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
I dey come, two of them had rule delta State, one is now ruling and d last is warming up, deltans should we allow this to continue? I wish I know I for join this picture that day

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by dainformant(m): 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
so na dese men hold Delta state since.

6 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Na so all of them lining up go rotate the governship of delta state among themselves.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
Team Thieves
informant001:
Here's a throwback photo Delta State Former Governor Chief James Ibori, Delta State Former Governor Dr Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan , Current Governor Sen. Ifeanyi Okowa , and Senator Representing Delta South James Manager in their kits ahead of a football match.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/throwback-photo-of-delta-governor-james.html

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Realali(f): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
who james ibori don help make hin pack well jare

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
See ibori big head[color=][/color] grin grin grin
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by iykebest1(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
I am not surprised. Nigeria is run by cabals. me am just looking for a reputable cabal to join. since that's the only way to the top.

18 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
See Okowa cheesy cheesy

Logically, they've been rotating and will continue to rotate that Delta power house amongst those in that picture.

All is well

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by iykofias(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
T
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by seunakin231(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hmmmm govt of cliques and settings, weldone sirs!!!!

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ibori the Godfather. The Odorigborigbo 1 of Africa. Let's stop castigating him . He erred and has been adequately punished for it. He has been jailed and properties taken back from him. He deserves to have his life back.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by iykofias(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ibori was only a domestic thief then

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by iykebest1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Innodon(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Old friends
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by maximunimpact(m): 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Delta cabals

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by ekojoe(m): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Let them Kwontinu.

Meanwhile.....

Order a customised t-shirt.

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by henrydadon(m): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
una still dey celebrates this man
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by ybalogs(m): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Power doesn't change hands in Nigeria,it circulates. Only few exceptions ,that accounts for Ibori's hero's welcome.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Kenshinmunac(m): 5:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
sanky346:
Ibori the Godfather. The Odorigborigbo 1 of Africa. Let's stop castigating him . He erred and has been adequately punished for it. He has been jailed and properties taken back from him. He deserves to have his life back.

True#

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by iykebest1(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
if to say my papa na part of that team, even if say na second keeper, by now we for get hope of Governor.

10 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by omanifrank(m): 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
ok na
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by rattlesnake(m): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Useless criminal

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by owobokiri(m): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ibori should consider having mercy on Delta state. The guy should pity that state.. Delta state has become a "political football" for Ibori and his goons since 1999..

4 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by ephi123(f): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Association of thieves angry

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by ybalogs(m): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
How is it possible to liberate ourselves from these cabals? Always looking like we're all the same when things refuses to change and we're all claiming we want change. It's best to just fight poverty on your own rather than wait on a government that only cares for their own pockets.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by iykofias(m): 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
sanky346:
likewise u, u deserve to av u brain back

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Aburi001: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
dainformant:
so na dese men hold Delta state since.
No wonder Governor Okowa be drive go Ohara to welcome/celebrate Ibori's return.

Birds of the same feather.......

4 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
iykebest1:
I am not surprised. Nigeria is run by cabals. me am just looking for a reputable cabal to join. since that's the only way to the top.

MY Broda, abeg, is there anyfin like reputable cabal, its either u join them in stealing or u stay away.
Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Hemanwel(m): 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Delta State, my state, needs serious deliverance in the hands of our leaders. Plus, our people who celebrate them, despite milking the state's treasury.

BTW:

How Uduaghan is not cooling off behind bars in the custody of the EFCC is still a mystery to me.

NB: Before you call me an Afonja, I am from Ndokwa West Local Government of the state

4 Likes

Re: James Ibori, Uduaghan And Okowa In Football Kits (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
when will that guy smiling behind bro james become the next governor?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory / APC Presidential Campaign In Borno State - Live Updates / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.