Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

N26m Scam: Fani-kayode Seeks Out Of Court Settlement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N26m Scam: Fani-kayode Seeks Out Of Court Settlement (875 Views)

President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigeria Is A Scam - Fani Kayode (reactions) / N26m Scam: Fani-kayode Seeks Out Of Court Settlement / BREAKING: EFCC Boss Magu Risks Jail Term For Contempt Of Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N26m Scam: Fani-kayode Seeks Out Of Court Settlement by engineerboat(m): 4:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Former Aviation Minister Femi Fani-Kayode on Monday, asked the Federal High Court Abuja, to adjourn his case to allow him explore other options of settlement aside from going to trial.

Former Aviation Minister Femi Fani-Kayode on Monday, asked the Federal High Court Abuja, to adjourn his case to allow him explore other options of settlement aside from going to trial.

Counsel to Fani-Kayode, Mr Ahmed Raji (SAN), who made the application on his behalf said that since the sum of money involved was only N26 million, he believed that there were other options of settlement.
Raji added that moreover, he was new on the case and would need some time to go over the facts of the case to enable him defend his client effectively.

“My Lord, I am just coming into the case and so I crave your indulgence to enable me familiarize myself with the case.

“Secondly, looking at the facts of the case and the money involved, I believe that there are other options we can explore.

“The case involves the sum of N26 million and the law allows you to explore the option of plea bargain and so many other options rather than go through trial,” Raji said.

He said that if the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) was amenable to plea bargain, the defence would take the option. The prosecuting counsel, Mr Johnson Ojogbane, said he was not opposing the application.

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/255712/n26m-scam-fani-kayode-seeks-court-settlement

Re: N26m Scam: Fani-kayode Seeks Out Of Court Settlement by Erngie(f): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pity him because of his kid
Re: N26m Scam: Fani-kayode Seeks Out Of Court Settlement by madridguy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Following......
Re: N26m Scam: Fani-kayode Seeks Out Of Court Settlement by babyfaceafrica: 4:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Theif...and this type of people are some kids hero..nansense!!!!
Re: N26m Scam: Fani-kayode Seeks Out Of Court Settlement by Nogodye(m): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
They guy want to copy Fayose without having liver...
Re: N26m Scam: Fani-kayode Seeks Out Of Court Settlement by lilytender: 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
engineerboat:

“The case involves the sum of N26 million and the law allows you to explore the option of plea bargain and so many other options rather than go through trial,” Raji said.

He said that if the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) was amenable to plea bargain, the defence would take the option. The prosecuting counsel, Mr Johnson Ojogbane, said he was not opposing the application.

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/255712/n26m-scam-fani-kayode-seeks-court-settlement

The criminal has accepted that he is a thief and therefore asking for plea bargain. This same thief will come to the Press tomorrow to say that Buhari has ruined the economy and Nigeria useless youths will support him. Please what did FFK do by embezzling 26 million naira, did he build or ruin the economy and his great grandchildren's lives? Mind you senseless youths, this 26 million naira is different from the other 840 million naira that he collected from Dasuki Sambo the ATM, that case is in another court.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N26m Scam: Fani-kayode Seeks Out Of Court Settlement by CecyAdrian(f): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Lol, so FFK now wants to SETTLE out of court grin cheesy I thought he was the one claiming right and running to court. No more corrupt judge to bribe, even the remaining corrupt ones are scared to collect grin cheesy

EFCC no gree ooooo, he must pay that 26 milla!

26 million naira for just a man, minus his Dasuki loot And some people are hailing and supporting this man while they curse Buhari. Nigerians really don't know their problem

2 Likes

Re: N26m Scam: Fani-kayode Seeks Out Of Court Settlement by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
Erngie:
Pity him because of his kid
eh eh so u wan join bad gang abi Abi his he ya bu bunor dey support bad tin ooOoo
Re: N26m Scam: Fani-kayode Seeks Out Of Court Settlement by Erngie(f): 9:53am On Feb 07, 2017
Noo lol. I just like the Man's face smiley
Martin124:
eh eh so u wan join bad gang abi Abi his he ya bu bunor dey support bad tin ooOoo
Re: N26m Scam: Fani-kayode Seeks Out Of Court Settlement by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Erngie:
Noo lol. I just like the Man's face smiley
eh eh owk ooooO,,,,anyway make I go tell am say u dey trip for him!!!!
Re: N26m Scam: Fani-kayode Seeks Out Of Court Settlement by Erngie(f): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
shocked shocked please oo, i no fit face the wife lol
Martin124:
eh eh owk ooooO,,,,anyway make I go tell am say u dey trip for him!!!!
Re: N26m Scam: Fani-kayode Seeks Out Of Court Settlement by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
Erngie:
shocked shocked please oo, i no fit face the wife lol
forget that tin ee,,,,u fit dey do well pass him wife!!!abi u nor know everythin
Re: N26m Scam: Fani-kayode Seeks Out Of Court Settlement by ddippset(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
See why they want baba to die? So they can settle their lootings out of court by paying peanuts. Nice try ffk, too bad baba is coming back. No plea bargain for you. More assshole drilling awaits you in kuje.
Re: N26m Scam: Fani-kayode Seeks Out Of Court Settlement by omenkaLives(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
I dont believe this. Same guy that said he isnt gonna relinquish a penny to efcc under any circumstance?

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can Pres Buhari Stay In London? / Emir Of Kano, The Northern Elite And Boko-haram. / I Believe That President Buhari Should Be Ashamed Of Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.