Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) (57004 Views)

Car Wash Staff Suffers Accident In Lekki With Client's Car (photos) / "The Glory Land Castle” In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Drunk Man Rams Into A Compound While Returning From A Club With Ladies. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by tyokunbo(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Source:http://towncrieronline.net/2017/02/06/man-escapes-death-after-car-rams-into-a-herd-of-cows-in-yenagoa/

Wonders, they say, shall never end. While Nigerians are crying about the activities of Fulani herdsmen, no one can envisage people are also at the mercy of their cows. According to a story shared on Facebook by Swamp Area News, this is the also the case, when a man rammed his car into a herd of cows, sustaining injuries. Here is the post:

No fewer than five cows lost their lives and two others badly injured last night at the Opolo area of Sani Abacha Expressway in Yenagoa, when a car accidentally rammed into hundreds of cows that were freely occupying the highway.

An unconfirmed report has it that the driver of the car who also sustained several injuries managed to remove his car which still has shattered pieces of it on the accident scene, & is now responding to treatment in an undisclosed hospital.

It could be recalled that the Governor of Bayelsa State recently inaugurated a Cattle Management Committee to check the movement of cattle in the State, and provided hectares of land for cattle rearers, but herdsmen are still roaming the street freely with their cattle.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by tyokunbo(m): 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Fulani herdsmen will not like this

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by 9jvirgin(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
wow! Gobe!
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Techguyz(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Oboi.. see meat

25 Likes

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
cooloboi... See meat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by empress101(f): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
cry see meat..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
What? My brother's wife just gave birth and we are still struggling to buy fish and some Pomon ijebu. and that one just wasted meats of life? Oh my oh my!

14 Likes

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Thewrath(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Same way the herdsmen have been ramming into humans.

52 Likes

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
karma is a b!tch. Kill all the cows abeg. Heartless herdsmen.

38 Likes

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
All i zee izz suya and asun....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by davibid: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Omagago:
Fulani herdsmen will not like this

Herdsmen attack on Bayelsa loading...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Asey(f): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
OP,please correct the Heading. Cattle,not Cows.

13 Likes

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Dezzx(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
eyaaah.

2 Likes

Those people ehn.

We are considering putting up a gate and a fence in my house because of them. They would just enter our compound and eat my mum's vegetables that she waters every day and her pawpaw that is still growing.

After begging them to stop bringing their cattle to our compound, she started being hard on them when they didn't listen.

My neighbours were thankful the day my mum traveled. They said the chief herdsman came with their whole cattle and entered my compound while I was at work. He sat down somewhere and brought out his knife waiting for who would confront him.

If not for the fact that their Father is now the olori oko, since when did herdsmen have the effrontery to enter people's compound?

Well, we done dey build fence, na gate remain.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ok soup don ready... tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by alegbeleye(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
ghen ghennnnnnn!!!!!!! undisclosed hospital abi. Hope they'll not find him.
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by VcStunner(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Let's see how this ends
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by midolian(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Mr Man, don't forget to remember to run for your life! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Hemanwel(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
Hope the man did not die or get injured? Cos his life is more important than 100000 dead cows.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
The man must pay. That is someone investment, what will he tell the owners?.
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
They should quickly put those animals out of their misery.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Now I'm concerned for the safety of the people living in that community

2 Likes

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
U don invite falani herdsmen again,, people of DAT community should run for their lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by josephine123: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
okies
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by sirugos(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Were is the said car?
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
That's bad of the man.
Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by Cutezt(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by todayboy: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
nawa fulani everywhere
where is sarki
hope the guy is not dead oh

3 Likes

Re: Man Rams Into A Herd Of Cows In Yenagoa With His Car (Photos) by dessz(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
hmmm glad the man still has his life intact. the fulani people have been showing themselves. now, karma is a bit¢h.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Best Country In The World For Nigerians To Relocate To And Why? / Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) / See The Moment The First International Aircraft Landed In Kaduna Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.