Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,204 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? (9908 Views)

What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? / What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? / What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Stanley1155: 8:49am On Feb 17, 2017
i like my phone cos en dey make call for mi
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 17, 2017
I rep my beloved tecno w5. No need to advertise anything about it. Those in the know knows what my beast is capable of.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by iamkingzlee(m): 9:18am On Feb 17, 2017
GreenMavro:
it streams mojo faster
Your life! grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by WhiteNoise(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2017
It has not been stolen yet
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 17, 2017
Everything about note 3 is amazing. All the features are extremely good
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2017
Gptech:

It will, yes it won't work for bb10 os if you try to download from app store. The Android version is different and as long as bb10 OS supports the apk version of whatsapp which Androids use, it will always work for your bb.
Oh thank you. I will note this.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Msmither: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2017
Itel thread spotted.. you guys think we are dump and we won't know this is a marketing strategy... well I've vowed never to touch your phone's again....
bought itel 1506 then and I was like getting another. wife...
the wahala wey the phone give me no be here... no sim card wahala, battery and charging wahala even though it has 3600 mAh battery...
wo selfie or no selfie.... Camon c9 reigns...
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by TheAlchemist: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2017
The price tag on my iphone.... love showing it off at parties! just for laughs!
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

My BlackBerry passport enables me open various screens at once and I can switch and multi task easily. Its user interface is bomb! I also own an infinix hot 4 (due to Zuckerberg and their whatsapp whahala before the date was changed to June), and so far, the battery life is what I like about it.

Cool
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Your life! grin

Crazy guy grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
TheAlchemist:
The price tag on my iphone.... love showing it off at parties! just for laughs!

Hahaha, rich people gang
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
Msmither:
Itel thread spotted.. you guys think we are dump and we won't know this is a marketing strategy... well I've vowed never to touch your phone's again....
the wahala wey the phone give me no be here... no sim card wahala, battery and charging wahala even though it has 3600 mAh battery...
wo selfie or no selfie.... Camon c9 reigns...

Lol, it's dumb not dump sir
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2017
[quote author=Msmither post=53791551]Itel thread spotted.. you guys think we are dump and we won't know this is a marketing strategy... well I've vowed never to touch your phone's again....
wo selfie or no selfie.... Camon c9 reigns...[/quote

Sorry about that, but I can bet this new itel S31 won't give you any problem
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2017
WhiteNoise:
It has not been stolen yet

Looool, why do I find this funny?
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I rep my beloved tecno w5. No need to advertise anything about it. Those in the know knows what my beast is capable of.

Oshey eyan tecno
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Queentito:

Oshey eyan tecno

Funniest part is that I don't even used to fancy tecno.
I left home in December to buy infinix hot 4 I have almost paid for it sef when I saw w5 and fell in love with techno w5 design at first sight
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
Harmored:
Tecno l8plus battery and can serve as power bank

Really? Nice
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2017
Rainjames:
Everything about note 3 is amazing. All the features are extremely good
. You must love your phone very much
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Stanley1155:
i like my phone cos en dey make call for mi

Lol, yeye dey worry you

All phones make calls nah

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Ehn ehn
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
ennyhola:
All I am seeing is itel itel itel Itel...
please if you need more marketers.. add me to your WhatsApp Group
I know how to Pull PUBLICITY stunts on all social media platforms... trust me on this
and I can also help you to build your Instagram account to 5k

Oshey baddest
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
Unionised:
Microsoft Lumia 950XL.

Full options on Microsoft Office Suite.

Able to run all my reports on the go.

So convenient, you have no idea!

I love that
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2017
vicfuntop:
This isn't a shallow comment but I have not seen any iPhone or Samsung user. We know that when we go to a gathering 60% of the phone used are the ones above. Sorry if it came out wrong
No offense taken, we all buy different phones for different reasons
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
GiftedJosh:
This your phone is very spiritual grin
. It's a spiritual something
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2017
joe4christ:

Just tell us what you enjoy bout your phone and spare us the sermon.

Can you? undecided

Calm down, lol
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2017
Queentito:

No offense taken, we all buy different phones for different reasons

I said that because 90%of the people that commented before me uses itel. I didn't want it to come out rude. I was just stating an observation. I don't get the quoting since morning.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by ojotobiloba1: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Infinix note 3....the big 6.0 screen and the beast battery are both adorable
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by gamyy(m): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
Donald7610:
Mine is LG G3
With 3gig ram runs apps smoothly
Using it for photo graphics

Wch app do u use?
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by gamyy(m): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2017
Music making with my tecno p9...beats n recordin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by integrity85(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2017
My Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is everything I need in a phone. I'm looking no further.

My only problem is that I don't like white phones. Little wonder, I already put it up here (Nairaland) for sale at cheap price.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Donald7610: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
gamyy:

Wch app do u use?
Toolwiz
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Donald7610: 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2017
gamyy:

Wch app do u use?
Yes it's true
You can patch it
Check xda
Or use itap hibernate
To kill apps running at background

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tecno Mobile Plans To Open A Manufacturing Plant In Lagos Nigeria / Does The New Nokia 3310 Support Whatsapp And Facebook? / How Do I Blacklist A Number On A Java Tecno T351

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.