Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? (9922 Views)

What New Features Would You Love To See In The Next New Series Of Iphone ? / What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? / What Is That Singular Feature You Love Most On Your Current Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by HRich(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
GiftedJosh:
This your phone is very spiritual grin
Hahahhahaha
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by vatiqan(m): 9:46am On Feb 18, 2017
The phone, itself.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by dyrane(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
Battery 5000mah.. grin..
It doesn't have fast charging.. Chisos..
Sometimes I plug in my charger I see.. 11.59 hours remaining till full charge embarassed...
But its slow very slow in charging but really its like 5.5 hours to full charge= 2 days of use
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Freak101(f): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
I don't even like my own grin chai
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Freak101(f): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
dyrane:
Battery 5000mah.. grin..
Sometimes I plug in my charger I see.. 11.59 hours remaining till full charge embarassed...
But its slow very slow in charging but really its like 5.5 hours to full charge= 2 days of use
which mumu phone is this
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Piyours: 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2017
Make a life changing business investment by partnering with a global technology company with just $540 and earn for life. If you miss MTN franchise right, Etisalat franchise right, Globacom franchise right and airtel franchise right please do not for any reason miss this opportunity with a more innovative global telecom company called PIUNI.

Own your own right to generate a unique voucher that can top up Mobile phones and pay bills anywhere in 143 countries including Nigeria while you get paid in US dollars.
Imagine having a portfolio of over 1 billion customers around the globe that only top up their phones using your platform. The possibilities here are endless when you partner with PIUNI.For more information please call or whatsapp +2348064836336
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by pators(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2017
love my LG G4. FOR ITS BEAUTY ND clear screen
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by techlegram: 7:28am On Feb 20, 2017
i love enjoying whatsapp apk plus app on my Smartphone, this is what i love.

http://techlegram.com/whatsapp-plus-apk-2016/
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by shiftback: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2017
I love the design and display of my phantom 6
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Oscarpraise(m): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2017
Histrings08:
What's all d fuss about dis itel s31 self? I checked it out, there's noin special jor

Itel S31 is Dope
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Pweety008: 10:41am On Feb 20, 2017
Queentito:
We all consider different factors when choosing a phone and love our phones because of a particular reason or reasons, I love my itel S31 because it's affordable and its ability to take pictures even in low light. Why do you love your own phone?

Babe you are on point. The itel S31 is surely great for selfies, even in low light
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by CellTabRepairs: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2017
The fact that it works perfectly and gets the best service support from me.

#MPTR #MobilePhonesTabletsRepairs #Learn #diy #selfreliance #train Visit Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc

coolClick My Name. View the resource you need; L(EARN) TO EARN shocked
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
vicfuntop:

I said that because 90%of the people that commented before me uses itel. I didn't want it to come out rude. I was just stating an observation. I don't get the quoting since morning.

Where in my comment did you see anything rude, you aired your view and I told you mine
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
techlegram:
i love enjoying whatsapp apk plus app on my Smartphone, this is what i love.

http://techlegram.com/whatsapp-plus-apk-2016/

Really? Tell me about It
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
Freak101:
which mumu phone is this

Na real mumu phone, he had better buy itel S31 and throw that yeye phone inside river
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 6:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
dyrane:
Battery 5000mah.. grin..

Lol, see throw this yeye phone away and get yourself the new itel S31. You will be glad you did
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
ojotobiloba1:
Infinix note 3....the big 6.0 screen and the beast battery are both adorable

Nice
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
integrity85:
My Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is everything I need in a phone. I'm looking no further.

My only problem is that I don't like white phones. Little wonder, I already put it up here (Nairaland) for sale at cheap price.

Eeyah, if you're looking for a new phone to buy that is economical and good. I'll recommend the new itel S31,its available in black and gold
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Queentito:

Where in my comment did you see anything rude, you aired your view and I told you mine

What the HELL is wrong with you. Don't you know how to read and understand. I meant i didnt want my first comment to be rude that's why i said am sorry to anyone who would take offence. Sorry for commenting in your thread if that's what is eating you up. Am not ready to engage in an e-fight with a lady. Grow up
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by excanny: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Can't do without my Tecno Boom J8. For true musicheads.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Mountbatten: 5:28am On Feb 21, 2017
iPhone 7.

- Battery life is solid, goes a whole day without charging

- Camera is the best on any smartphone

- TouchID makes logging into apps and the phone more convenient plus I can make payments with it.

- A10 processor is the fastest in the market. Apps don't crash and run smoothly on it.

- Taptic feedback and 3D Touch is awesome

- Build quality. This phone is gorgeous in matte black.

- 128GB storage gives me enough room to store apps, download my Spotify library and save tons of pictures and documents.

- Stereo speakers are loud and crisp

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Freelancerx: 6:42am On Feb 21, 2017
The dual camera, the beautiful and slim design...what's not to love about the phantom 6?
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Akpevwe9: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2017
The ability of the itel S31 to snap quality selfies even in low light
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Techm8: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
excanny:
Can't do without my Tecno Boom J8. For true musicheads.
oshey audiophile!
Any idea of the boom j8 still dey come with a headphone?
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mountbatten:
iPhone 7.

- Battery life is solid, goes a whole day without charging

- Camera is the best on any smartphone

- TouchID makes logging into apps and the phone more convenient plus I can make payments with it.

- A10 processor is the fastest in the market. Apps don't crash and run smoothly on it.

- Taptic feedback and 3D Touch is awesome

- Build quality. This phone is gorgeous in matte black.

- 128GB storage gives me enough room to store apps, download my Spotify library and save tons of pictures and documents.

- Stereo speakers are loud and crisp

Rich people gang, I'll love to have one but my account balance is saying itel S31 is not bad either grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
nadalion:
Itel thread spotted.

Itel S31 to be precise wink
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2017
Sexytemi:
I love my phone because its keeps me company always.

And all I'm reading is Itel this Itel that. ..hmmmmm

You mean itel S31? Lol
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 3:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
Histrings08:
My phone has never gimme headache for once... Camon c8, old school right? I luv it like that
Nice one, love yours

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Queentito(f): 3:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
spacks:
Una the advertise itel ni... If naso lipsrsealed

Because itel S31 Na the main deal at the moment
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by cyonujemen(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
GIONEE M6 is the bomb. Apart from the fast charging 5000mah capacity battery that gets fully charged within 1h 30mins, it lasts long. I charge it once in 2days considering that I belong to more than 40 whatsapp groups.
I camera is Superb outdoor.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Phone? by Freak101(f): 8:13am On Mar 06, 2017
I like the camera of my s31

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ever Used A Phone Without Camera How Was The Experience? / How To Clone Any Android App With Apk Editor / What Does This Band Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.