Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos (62644 Views)

Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) / Man Hacks His Friend To Death, Arrested After Stealing His Money.Graphic Photos / Man Beheads Beautiful Girl In Lagos Because Of Money(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 07, 2017
Who was there taking pictures? Why would they send it to a Nigerian blog? So many fake stories.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by EbolaParasite: 2:28am On Feb 07, 2017
goslowgoslow:
Hmmmmmm I know her very well we are together here in Houston. What a pity.

For where you know her. Na Jollof you find go there abi? grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by EbolaParasite: 2:29am On Feb 07, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Who was there taking pictures? Why would they send it to a Nigerian blog? So many fake stories.

Aunty calm down. They are well known by the naija community in houston so i doubt they would fake it cos people go don open dia yansh.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by InvertedHammer: 2:37am On Feb 07, 2017
CFCman:
Depending upon the totality of the allegations (information), the pastor could be charged with attempted murder, or aggravated assault.
For attempted murder, he could be confined for up to 20 years in prison, and pay a possible fine that wouldn't exceed $10,000.
For aggravated assault, he may spend two to ten years in prison, and possibly fined not more than $10,000.

If he is convicted of either or both offenses, mitigating factors may play a role in reducing the total amount of prison time he would serve. Also, whether he committed the act with a "depraved mind" or with premeditation, will be additional factors to be considered by a judge, if the jury returns a guilty verdict.

The accused pastor should better lawyer up.

Does it matter? Most criminals know they will go to jail if caught. Yet they go ahead and commit the crime. Jail is not a deterrent to criminals.

It is sad that most acts of domestic violence could be avoided by mere negotiation. The man probably threw his power around. The woman probably invoked the power of "this is USA". She should be glad to still be alive.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned. A woman scorned has no fury like a man with a weapon who has nothing else to lose. It seems that Nigerians always prefer things the hard way.
/
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by JBoss25(m): 2:40am On Feb 07, 2017
And nigerians wonder why trump wants them out of the US, these r the reasons, fools.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by aariwa(m): 3:56am On Feb 07, 2017
CFCman:
Depending upon the totality of the allegations (information), the pastor could be charged with attempted murder, or aggravated assault.
For attempted murder, he could be confined for up to 20 years in prison, and pay a possible fine that wouldn't exceed $10,000.
For aggravated assault, he may spend two to ten years in prison, and possibly fined not more than $10,000.

If he is convicted of either or both offenses, mitigating factors may play a role in reducing the total amount of prison time he would serve. Also, whether he committed the act with a "depraved mind" or with premeditation, will be additional factors to be considered by a judge, if the jury returns a guilty verdict.

The accused pastor should better lawyer up.Okay,in Nigeria statutes creating offenses always specifies whether the option of fine will be in lieu of imprisonment or whether its a strict liability offense where the offender can go into prison immediately without option of fine.Most times option of fine in lieu of imprisonment applies to misdemeanors and not felonies

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by aariwa(m): 3:58am On Feb 07, 2017
cfcman Okay,in Nigeria statutes creating offenses always specifies whether the option of fine will be in lieu of imprisonment or whether its a strict liability offense where the offender can go into prison immediately without option of fine.Most times option of fine in lieu of imprisonment applies to misdemeanors and not felonies
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:52am On Feb 07, 2017
aariwa:
Okay,in Nigeria statutes creating offenses always specifies whether the option of fine will be in lieu of imprisonment or whether its a strict liability offense where the offender can go into prison immediately without option of fine.Most times option of fine in lieu of imprisonment applies to misdemeanors and not felonies

Interesting.
Texas law is quite unique with regard to attempted murder, which it classifies as a First degree felony, and aggravated assault.
Most criminal statutes in US jurisdictions provide both incarceration and payment of fines (or restitution to the family of the victim).
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 5:08am On Feb 07, 2017
EbolaParasite:

Aunty calm down. They are well known by the naija community in houston so i doubt they would fake it cos people go don open dia yansh.

You should calm down. I live in the US and I know this is not reasonable. Look at the pictures. No one is going to pose for a picture in that way. The ambulance or neighbors would have been scattered across the lawn. It's fake. Nigerian blogs need more to be more ethical.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 6:03am On Feb 07, 2017
And some mofos go dey shout jesus is lord. One of his children just stabbed a fellow human being. Christianity is shit.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by victorazy(m): 6:47am On Feb 07, 2017
iamtiredoflife:
Money is the root of all EVIL.
Be Warned...

Money is not root of all evil, Bible says "LOVE of money is the root of all evil" not money. So get the fact right.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by ukandi1(m): 7:13am On Feb 07, 2017
Why discredit Christianity? Did the man do that cos he is a pastor? Or u are so glad as using that word "pastor" would discredit Christianity to ur admiration? It should simply have been " Nigerian man stabs wife ......bla bla blah. Better stop associating wickedness and foolishness with Christianity.

I have spoken my own.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by toprealman: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2017
They must have done the now famous pre-wedding pics thingy.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Memories12411: 9:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Papa and Mama why? What do you expect members of such Pastor? [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Philadelphia: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
According to multiple reports trending online, a Nigerian Pastor based in Houston has been accused of almost killing his wife over money after reportedly stabbed her with a kitchen knife.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/nigerian-pastor-based-in-us-allegedly.html

Later if they say all Nigerians in US should be deported, they will say "Donald Trump is wicked". If you can't behave yourself in your own house, abeg for good behaviour I someone else's house.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Matthew4sure(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2017
For better For worst
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by j1mmy: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2017
killing human for money, is he ibo?
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by EbolaParasite: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
FortuneTeller:

You should calm down. I live in the US and I know this is not reasonable. Look at the pictures. No one is going to pose for a picture in that way. The ambulance or neighbors would have been scattered across the lawn. It's fake. Nigerian blogs need more to be more ethical.

You are not the only one that lives in the US. I just told you the woman and her husband are quite popular in houston. People know them well so this is not fake. The Pastor celebrated his 60th no too long ago.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Sabasi: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
According to multiple reports trending online, a Nigerian Pastor based in Houston has been accused of almost killing his wife over money after reportedly stabbed her with a kitchen knife.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/nigerian-pastor-based-in-us-allegedly.html

There is more information on this story including the pastors real name and church address here
https://nigeriacircle.com/
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Martinez19(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
The Heading Should Be:

A Nigerian Pastorprenuer Based In US Stabbed Someone That Is A Threat To His Business..
Gbam smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
EbolaParasite:

You are not the only one that lives in the US. I just told you the woman and her husband are quite popular in houston. People know them well so this is not fake. The Pastor celebrated his 60th no too long ago.

Who said I was the only one?? Unlike Naija fake news, there will be police report, a hospital record, or something to verify. Once again who took the picture? Why is the lady on the lawn posing for the picture? Where is the American news article? Show me the police report!
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
PASTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

THIS IS AN ACT OF TERROR.

HE SHOULD BE CALLED A CHRISTIAN TERRORIST.

CHRISTIANITY IS CURSED. DAMN!!!!!! sad
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
Every lazy, jobless person wants to become a Pastor.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by EbolaParasite: 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Who said I was the only one?? Unlike Naija fake news, there will be police report, a hospital record, or something to verify. Once again who took the picture? Why is the lady on the lawn posing for the picture? Where is the American news article? Show me the police report!

Why are you being unnecessarily ignorant. Do i have to spill the beans??
Someone posted it on facebook and it has been circulating and you are asking for Police report and American News article. Are you serious right now? So if you have a domestic issue with your husband, post it on facebook, and blogs carry it, they will also have access to "some police report". You do realize the pics are on facebook right? Read, research before jumping into conclusions. I bet you never bothered to read and just started concluding. Hospital record? Bia, how long have you been living in the US? You realize hospital records are not PUBLIC right?
Again, let me say it again since you refuse to listen. Most people in Houston know about this incident because she is actually known to a lot of people.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 08, 2017
EbolaParasite:

Why are you being unnecessarily ignorant. Do i have to spill the beans??
Someone posted it on facebook and it has been circulating and you are asking for Police report and American News article. Are you serious right now? So if you have a domestic issue with your husband, post it on facebook, and blogs carry it, they will also have access to "some police report". You do realize the pics are on facebook right? Read, research before jumping into conclusions. I bet you never bothered to read and just started concluding. Hospital record? Bia, how long have you been living in the US? You realize hospital records are not PUBLIC right?
Again, let me say it again since you refuse to listen. Most people in Houston know about this incident because she is actually known to a lot of people.

Surprise Surprise! In the US if you know someone's name, you can look up the police report. If you have access to LexisNexis you can easily look it up as well. A good journalist can also get a report from the hospital, if they know someone. You can't prosecute anyone if the source isn't revealed. No one in Houston knows about this because it's a lie. You are repeating something that is only on a Nigerian blog. None of the Nigerian blogs are ethical.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by EbolaParasite: 1:53am On Feb 08, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Surprise Surprise! In the US if you know someone's name, you can look up the police report. If you have access to LexisNexis you can easily look it up as well. A good journalist can also get a report from the hospital, if they know someone. You can't prosecute anyone if the source isn't revealed. No one in Houston knows about this because it's a lie. You are repeating something that is only on a Nigerian blog. None of the Nigerian blogs are ethical.

Chineke. What's with your unnecessary display of ignorance? First, you can get "arrest records" and not a "police report" by simply looking up using someones name. Secondly, in this scenario, how do you expect the "so-called" blogger to get full names from a picture?

Now back to the matter. You CAN NOT legally get someones hospital records. It is private. You can only get it via a subpoena and/or order from a JUDGE. You say a good journalist can get hospital records if they know someone? Are you high? What good journalist will illegally get a private citizens hospital records and then post it online? Are you in primary school or something.

If you would only take time to READ before jumping into conclusions. Most of the blogs referenced FACEBOOK. They said someone posted. They never said they are reporting news so what is it with this your addiction. You are so quick to show that you live in the US which tells me you are probably a JJC.

For your info, I KNOW both the Pastor and his wife. I repeat several people also know them. Google Pastor JIMBA. I lived in Houston for over a decade prior to my current rotation and know them very well. The wife is an excellent caterer that has catered thousands of events in Houston. You are too arrogant to listen and pay attention. The fact that you are spewing rubbish about hospital records makes me think you are probably one of those F-1 visa students or someone that just landed that all of a sudden thinks they know everything about the US. My dear, go and sit down. Oh by the way, you mention LexisNexis as if that holds water. Let me educate you. If you want arrest records, all you have to do is go to the county or sheriffs department that the arrest was made. LexisNexis ko, lexis acura legend ni.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by juntod: 4:46am On Feb 08, 2017
delishpot:

If she no take picture now, she come divorce am or later he goes back to beat her and she stabs him then he posts his own pictures or if she vex call police now and he gets killed in Nigeria a few weeks later, shebi Nigerians will not believe I her if she says he has been doing it and she had to fight back in self defense? Or that she decided to separate because of beating. Na same Nigerians go say she Dey lie. If not, how come she had no evidence. I will encourage any domestic violence victims to take photos. Because lack of evidence would make the guilty party look like a saint when shit hits the fan.

I have no problem with her taking pics for the court or for her family. Posting them for the world to see is where the problem lies.
Re: Nigerian Pastor In Houston, US, Stabs His Wife Over Money. Graphic Photos by delishpot: 9:43am On Feb 08, 2017
juntod:

I have no problem with her taking pics for the court or for her family. Posting them for the world to see is where the problem lies.

And why shouldn't the world see this particular one if it is true?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day / Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) / Corps Member Gang Raped To Death In Ilorin, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.