Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu (3106 Views)

Pantless Abby Zeus Shares Photos While Opening Her Legs Wide On Val's Day (18+) / Lil Richie Professes Love For Imade Adeleke, Davido’s Daughter On Val Day / Must A Guy Spend For A Girl To Show That He Loves Her??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by jakandeola(m): 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
it pains me wen I see some of u kids dat neva let room rest wit Valentine talk airforce1 is a guy dat I pity cos he was rude to me dat on vals day he will take is girl out. it dosnt concern me as a guy knw dat most gals dat neva luv u act like dey do cos of wat they will eat and get. dey act like dey care and afta dey live u in pains. val is a time of love and id giv and take as u giv moni tell her to giv u dat tin in her legs. girls cant be taking us as a fools foreva. dont be a mugu dis year u cant kip working hard den one girl will now eat ur moni. test ur girl tell her now dat u didnt hav moni to take her out watch how she act toward u if u ask her to be wit u on dat day she will refuse.dont be decieve!!
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by Airforce1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
walks out of thread
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by darbeelicous(f): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
uncle, Jesus Christ fed 5000 people without asking for anything in return.... Don't be stingy!

3 Likes

Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
E be like one girl don chop you run
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by jakandeola(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
darbeelicous:
uncle, Jesus Christ fed 5000 people without asking for anything in return.... Don't be stingy!
haha neva b a chairful giver too u know wat we want I knw wat u want
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by jakandeola(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
Airforce1:
walks out of thread
is for ur own gud I knw u will put a blog in frontpage dat girl neva love u
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by Airforce1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
xstry:

You no lie cheesy
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by Airforce1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
jakandeola:
is for ur own gud I knw u will put a blog in frontpage dat girl neva love u

Be a hard tough guy and watch ladies rush you like indomie cheesy
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2017

6 Likes

Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by jakandeola(m): 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
xstry:
no guy wet dem neva chop b4 as ders no girl wey dem neva chop for bed
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by jakandeola(m): 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
sweetboiy:
I dont do dat val shiit
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
jakandeola:
I dont do dat val shiit
lol
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by ikp120(m): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
Who really spends on babes these days? undecided
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by stiflerdrug: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Am not a star
somebody lied i got a choppper in the car.. Huh

2 Likes

Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
jakandeola:
no guy wet dem neva chop b4 as ders no girl wey dem neva chop for bed
grin
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
jakandeola:
it pains me wen I see some of u kids dat neva let room rest wit Valentine talk airforce1 is a guy dat I pity cos he was rude to me dat on vals day he will take is girl out. it dosnt concern me as a guy knw dat most gals dat neva luv u act like dey do cos of wat they will eat and get. dey act like dey care and afta dey live u in pains. val is a time of love and id giv and take as u giv moni tell her to giv u dat tin in her legs. girls cant be taking us as a fools foreva. dont be a mugu dis year u cant kip working hard den one girl will now eat ur moni. test ur girl tell her now dat u didnt hav moni to take her out watch how she act toward u if u ask her to be wit u on dat day she will refuse.dont be decieve!!

Can't read this because it isn't written in english. STFU and showmeurpenis undecided
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by darbeelicous(f): 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
sincerely speaking I'd rather prefer to be a "Tableful giver" than a "Chairful giver" smiley wink
jakandeola:
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
darbeelicous:
sincerely speaking I'd rather prefer to be a "Tableful giver" than a "Chairful giver" smiley wink

grin grin grin

Let me add a sofafull giver to any bedfull giver

1 Like

Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by jakandeola(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
darbeelicous:
wat did u meant
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by jakandeola(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
showmeurpenis:

Can't read this because it isn't written in english. STFU and showmeurpenis undecided
Ask ur daddy
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by darbeelicous(f): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
jakandeola:
wat did u meant
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by jakandeola(m): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
princeakins adewumiopeyemi lsofdk jarizod vizkiz sweetjude frankraj ifakiland biafranbushboy maxi112 bitchcrafts diehardanusfan stfuareyouGod
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ok , , I don show I came to se drink grin grin Princeakin ,jarizod ugo buy grin :DI

1 Like

Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
Naija guys should do away with this their chop and clean mouth mentality.

Its getting pretty annoying.

1 Like

Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
ToriBlue:
Naija guys should do away with this their chop and clean mouth mentality.

Its getting pretty annoying.

Don't mind them when they no longer see babe to chop clean mouth.. There eyes go clear.. We are gradually getting there. Just a matter of time.
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
jakandeola:
chairful kor, tableempty ni
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by 2dice01: 11:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
stiflerdrug:
Am not a star

somebody lied i got a choppper in the car.. Huh
bro if you not a star than you are a legend cheesy
Wezzy x rick ross collabo is always odikwa slaughter tongue
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by stiflerdrug: 12:07am On Feb 07, 2017
2dice01:
bro if you not a star than you are a legend cheesy
Wezzy x rick ross collabo is always odikwa slaughter tongue

lol i swear fam..always legit
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by 2dice01: 12:12am On Feb 07, 2017
stiflerdrug:

lol i swear fam..always legit
yea man always 100% gangsta not like the op
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by jakandeola(m): 12:18am On Feb 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
chairful kor, tableempty ni
guy stop dis
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 07, 2017
jakandeola:
guy stop dis
you always crack me up. Thanks bro
Re: If U Spend For Her On Val And Neva Sex Her U Are A Mugu by jakandeola(m): 12:23am On Feb 07, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
you always crack me up. Thanks bro
I dont get

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Hot Romance Stories You Must Need To Read / Kenya Female MP Caught In Bed With Colleague Lawmaker Chopping Themselves- Video / A Lady Twerks On Top Of Kiss Daniel's Prick In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.