Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:43 PM

FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure (16743 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide / Health Minister Denies Knowledge Of HIV Cure By Professor / 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by Ayoswit(f): 7:39am On Feb 07, 2017
k
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by SmartMugu: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2017
40kobo77:
There is nothing to verify.

The Man does not know what he is talking about. I am sure he found the cure for the malaria that attacks goats or chickens.
Why do you think so?
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by nNEOo(m): 7:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Make I poopoo here abeg make unna no ves
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by ogawisdom(m): 7:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Na today grin
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by surrogatesng: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2017
nice move by the FG

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by jomoh: 7:42am On Feb 07, 2017
very good
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by dingbang(m): 7:44am On Feb 07, 2017
Even Nigeria doesn't have the facility to test the drug for potency..

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 07, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:
they should also investigate these people selling "gwogworishe" or wot do they even call it?
they claim it cures everything from HIV to snake bite to pile

Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy

You mean gbogbonise, loosely translated as "can do all".
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by robosky02(m): 7:52am On Feb 07, 2017
its more dominant in Africa

and for a solution to come from Nigeria shouldn't be seen unthinkable shocked
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by Redhot111(m): 7:54am On Feb 07, 2017
40kobo77:

The Man does not know what he is talking about. I am sure he found the cure for the malaria that attacks goats or chickens.
Destiny killer. Dream shatterer n inconsiderate bagger like u in 2 baba's voice. Even d minister made a point to atleast verify, yet u wey never even fit discover ur name d waive am off. I hate u.

4 Likes

Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by FuckYouMods: 7:55am On Feb 07, 2017
Bad belle
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 07, 2017
Tokziby:
whatever!!! Its all propaganda "HIV or AIDS" has had cure several decades ago, we are only meant to believe in Africa there is non. If u dont believe me ask anybody living in UK or US whether they have ever come across any thing like "Beware or Aids" awareness or adverts on their screen or posters. Yet they are the ones with highest rate of abortion and baby mamas.They only contact the usual std's like Gonorrhea, syphilis etc but no HIV's. The only awareness u get to see is about cancer, they even have a world cancer day because cancer still has no proven cure. There are ghettos that has mosquitos in UK and US but they don't have malaria, u may wonder why? Their last polio case was in the 60's. Still dont believe me, google is ur friend.

@bolded. You're quite wrong there. Cancer definitely has a cure. In fact several cures.

Lots of people in history have made cures for cancer only for the American FDA and Medical Association AMA, to clamp down on them seriously because the cure would threaten the multi-billion dollar cancer business in the united states.

I'd list the names of the cures and their founders but I'm running late. Maybe I'll open a thread on this later. In the meanwhile you could Google phkillscancer.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by Levi16: 8:00am On Feb 07, 2017
Good move by FG. The prof said he had presented his work to some gurus out side Nigeria. Let them verify everything. I only hope all will be in the interest of our country and not allowing it to die when it has merit. I hope the medical research institute will be transparent with their own verification. I trust Pastor Osinbajo will use his God-given wisdom for the benefit of Nigeria. Millions wen dis ting dey kill need am.
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by Tokziby: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2017
Ioannes:

@bolded. You're quite wrong there. Cancer definitely has a cure. In fact several cures.

Lots of people in history have had made cures for cancer only for the American FDA and Medical Association AMA, to clamp down on them seriously because the cure would threaten the multi-billion dollar cancer business in the united states.

I'd list the names of the cures and their founders but I'm running late. Maybe I'll open a thread on this later. In the meanwhile you could Google phkillscancer.com

I know about the cures but i just dont want to stare up controversies cos most people on NL are not enlightened. I know the case about the police office that his child didnt have any trace of cancer before her death. There are also some high caliber cases that were kept secret. They will surely release it one day when it becomes wide spread that people are aware of the cure. Chemotherapy Biz and drugs no be moi moi biz...

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by afamaustin(m): 8:09am On Feb 07, 2017
Tokziby:
whatever!!! Its all propaganda "HIV or AIDS" has had cure several decades ago, we are only meant to believe in Africa there is non. If u dont believe me ask anybody living in UK or US whether they have ever come across any thing like "Beware or Aids" awareness or adverts on their screen or posters. Yet they are the ones with highest rate of abortion and baby mamas.They only contact the usual std's like Gonorrhea, syphilis etc but no HIV's. The only awareness u get to see is about cancer, they even have a world cancer day because cancer still has no proven cure. There are ghettos that has mosquitos in UK and US but they don't have malaria, u may wonder why? Their last polio case was in the 60's. Still dont believe me, google is ur friend.
hv been thinking of it
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2017
Tokziby:

I know about the cures but i just dont want to stare up controversies cos most people on NL are not enlightened. I know the case about the police office that his child didnt have any trace of cancer before her death. There are also some high caliber cases that were kept secret. They will surely release it one day when it becomes wide spread that people are aware of the cure. Chemotherapy Biz and drugs no be moi moi biz...

You're right.
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by 2shur: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2017
ozwo
the late american singer prince.
what did he die of
full blown aids.
dry fia dry deceive yourself.
u be like who dey put dic direct inside stinking pekus.
hiv is as real as hell fire bro
Tokziby:
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2017
Any one can.
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by dadavivo: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2017
40kobo77:

I wish he will find drug that will help you have sense, and make comments as an adult
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by mukhcech(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2017
IMASTEX:
We already know the outcome. Here it goes
* As long as it is not my region, tribe, religion, political advantage state, etc that came up with it. Therefore, it can not be verified to be good. So, the weasten world comes in, offers citizenship and the credit goes to them. End of story.

Nah wa o. How you take arrive this conclusion dey baffle me o. May I ask you how many times this claims have came up from naija including the claim by tb joshua and other pastors.

Wait o. Ever heard of the words "clinical trials"..?

What have the fg done wrong again.?

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2017
Africans bliv in urselvs,God can use anybody to provide solution.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by stanleyalpacino(m): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2017
Ioannes:

Lots of people in history have had made cures for cancer only for the American FDA and Medical Association AMA, to clamp down on them seriously because the cure would threaten the multi-billion dollar cancer business in the united states.

do you guys mean that there is a cure for HIV\AIDS but the U.S and U.K government are keeping it top secret ? i'm not understanding shocked shocked
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 07, 2017
40kobo77:

inferiority is a disease.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by fletcherA: 8:42am On Feb 07, 2017
40kobo77:

shut up. silence is golden

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by excel101(m): 8:59am On Feb 07, 2017
40kobo77:

This kindergarten should Shut his trap, this is adult forum.
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by NaWetinDey(m): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2017
40kobo77:

And what experiment did you do to arrive at your worthless conclusion, tribal champion?
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by Incrizz(f): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Babacele good one from Buhari grin
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by idris4r83(m): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Tokziby:
I concur
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by Oblitz(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2017
Wikinaija:

The minister, however, said that there were modalities recognised globally for disclosure of cure which must be followed.

“What we need to do is to make sure that things are done properly.

“The process to undertake is the animal experiment to be sure it is efficacious and safe before moving to human.

Can animals be infected with HIV?
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by sircrabo: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2017
You see the problem with us Africans. We are never united. We hate ourselves. That's why whites sees us animals and Africa as their lab to test their vaccines. We attach sentiments to issues of national interest. If it were an American Professeur that found a cure, their forums will be like.

Jake : cure for hiv ? That's cool.

Hannah : we hope it turns out fine cause millions of people die daily In Africa.

Andre : from previous stats an estimated 2.3million people die daily from aids, we hope this vaccine increases the cd4 cells rapidly and kicks the virus out. F**k HIV

Jane : u right Andre, let's meet at the Biology lab to discuss more on this issue.

But in Nigeria its a different issue. Go through the comments and see bad belle everywhere. Instead of supporting the project we'll prefer criticising without any form of solution. Someone said " Igbo found cure for HIV, it must be a scam ". Another said " he found drug for malaria that attacks goats and chickens " Ethnic and religious biggots, NCAN ....

I appreciate the few intelligent ones on this forum.

Well I pray this vaccine works this time and gets support from FG. It will help as an alternative to oil and will give us a good image.

4 Likes

Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by charlsecy(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2017
40kobo77:
Don't be naively unscientific.
Re: FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure by musicwriter(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2017
The FG must cut-off from western establishments while making their findings. There are enough people living with the so called disease in South Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, e.t.c that could sign up for initial tests. It's very important we make our own independent finding, else western establishments are going to rubbish the project in order to keep on selling anti retro viral medicines to Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graduate Found Dead After Recovering From Mental Problem / COVID-19 Update For January 9 2021 In Nigeria / Reps Consider Making Nurses, Pharmacists, Others To Head Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.