Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,963 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. (1787 Views)

Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by shiftback: 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tecno mobile have been nominated for mobile phone brand of the year along side other notable heavy weights like Samsung and Huawei in the Beacon of ICT award.
The nomination comes off the back of a successful 2016 for Tecno mobile which saw them launch the hugely successful phantom 6 and 6+ in Dubai and they also penned a partnership deal with Manchester city football club.

Beacon of ICT Distinguished Lecture/Awards Series is widely regarded as the most prestigious annual event available in the ICT industry in Nigeria.
The Distinguished Lecture is aimed at charting the way forward for the country’s ICT sector while the award ceremony reward best practices and recognize outstanding contributions to the growth of the sector.
This year’s Beacon of ICT Distinguished Lecture/Awards Series is slated for Saturday, April 22, 2017 at Eko Hotels and Suites by 6 pm.
The awards are free and awardees are chosen by readers of Nigeria CommunicationsWeek through a transparent voting process.

The voting process is currently on and the category can be found on number 34.

Source: http://www.nigeriacommunicationsweek.com.ng/beacon-of-ict-distinguished-lecture-awards-series-2017

1 Like

Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by MizMyColi(f): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
What are the criteria for judging?

We need to know.

I'm TeamTecno btw.
Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by excanny: 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
A well deserved nomination I must say after making 40% online mentions in Nigeria.

I hope Tecno wins it.
Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by oscillation55(m): 6:11am On Feb 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by Iceman296: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2017
There have been a great improvement in the Quality of phones released by major phone brands. I'm particularly amazed and impressed with Tecno and Huawei.

I hope they win as much award as they deserve!!
Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by shiftback: 8:06am On Feb 07, 2017
MizMyColi:
What are the criteria for judging?

We need to know.

I'm TeamTecno btw.
Well I don't really care what criteria they employ, I voted for the brand that I think has contributed more to the sector. Of course we all know which brand is that.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by shiftback: 8:13am On Feb 07, 2017
excanny:
A well deserved nomination I must say after making 40% online mentions in Nigeria.

I hope Tecno wins it.
I can guarantee that Tecno did put more phones in people's hands in 2016 than all those other brands combined. I'd be surprised if the didn't win.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by Techm8: 10:00am On Feb 07, 2017
All the nominees deserved it TECNO even more so based on the year they just had.
I think Samsung's Note 7 gaffe will impact their vote

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by Quinniscent(m): 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
How much is tecno h7 recently?
Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by excanny: 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
Quinniscent:
How much is tecno h7 recently?

Around 30k.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ehn na for nigeria na.

Nobody sabi tecno for europe.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by Mikeshiangala(m): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Samsung will win

1 Like

Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by missslimzy(f): 8:37am On Feb 08, 2017
Well worth it. Well deserved nomination.
Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by omoalajah(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2017
That device is sleek and multi functional
thatkindthing:

Its obviously tecno, plus the two in one tablet they just made....that device is great
Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by datyorubaboy: 9:10am On Feb 08, 2017
TECNO will win
Mikeshiangala:
Samsung will win
Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by excanny: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2017
Mikeshiangala:
Samsung will win

Most people in Nigeria are buying Tecno than Samsung. Who would you give it to?
Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by Techm8: 10:13am On Feb 08, 2017
Mikeshiangala:
Samsung will win
I don't think so. Tecno and Infinix put more phones in people's hands than Samsung. That's enough for either of them to win

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by investigator007: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
excanny:

Most people in Nigeria are buying Tecno than Samsung. Who would you give it to?

Tecno it is, they are better n bigger in Africa
Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by Youngpo413: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
shiftback:

Well I don't really care what criteria they employ, I voted for the brand that I think has contributed more to the sector. Of course we all know which brand is that.
Yeah,Samsung.
Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
A TECNO user a TECNO hater TECNO will win that for sure
Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by Behankey(m): 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
That's impressive. For Tecno to be nominated alongside more popular brands shows the great work they have done to continue to improve. I hope they nick it.
Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by Abdstrakt(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
A well deserved nomination I must say.

2 Likes

Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by nusdog: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
If the criteria is connecting more with fans, Tecno should win it.
Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by prettytolanee(f): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tecno can win it. They try in my own phone. At least I know.
Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by shiftback: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2017
prettytolanee:
Tecno can win it. They try in my own phone. At least I know.
what phone is that?

1 Like

Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2017
Hello everyone. Do you know you can customise your name on your device at no cost at all? Follow us on Twitter @carlcareopebi for more updates.
Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by shiftback: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:
Hello everyone. Do you know you can customise your name on your device at no cost at all? Follow us on Twitter @carlcareopebi for more updates.
Regardless of the brand?

1 Like

Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by scarycuteface(m): 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2017
nusdog:
If the criteria is connecting more with fans, Tecno should win it.
The reason why I think Tecno can win is because of their steady growth rate. Last year was a good one for em.
Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by Freelancerx: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Mikeshiangala:
Samsung will win
In some parts of the world, yes. But in Nigeria and Africa, Samsung has nothing on Tecno.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by pr0blem: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
shiftback:
Tecno mobile have been nominated for mobile phone brand of the year along side other notable heavy weights like Samsung and Huawei in the Beacon of ICT award.
The nomination comes off the back of a successful 2016 for Tecno mobile which saw them launch the hugely successful phantom 6 and 6+ in Dubai and they also penned a partnership deal with Manchester city football club.

Beacon of ICT Distinguished Lecture/Awards Series is widely regarded as the most prestigious annual event available in the ICT industry in Nigeria.
The Distinguished Lecture is aimed at charting the way forward for the country’s ICT sector while the award ceremony reward best practices and recognize outstanding contributions to the growth of the sector.
This year’s Beacon of ICT Distinguished Lecture/Awards Series is slated for Saturday, April 22, 2017 at Eko Hotels and Suites by 6 pm.
The awards are free and awardees are chosen by readers of Nigeria CommunicationsWeek through a transparent voting process.

The voting process is currently on and the category can be found on number 34.

Source: http://www.nigeriacommunicationsweek.com.ng/beacon-of-ict-distinguished-lecture-awards-series-2017
I am team tecno
Re: TECNO Mobile Up Against Samsung And Huawei For Mobile Phone Brand Of The Year. by FellaL: 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2017
I hope tecno wins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Glo Internet Services So Useless Most Times / Nokia Lumia 1520 Battery And Screen/calibrator Needed / Why Is Jumia Shipping Rate High?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.