Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,905 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete (1862 Views)

See Shocking Reasons You Shouldn't Borrow Anyone You Account Number / Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / Npower: My Sister Is Yet To Receive Her July Stipend Today 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 07, 2017
To my fellow Npower participants, I checked my npower profile yesterday and I discovered that my account number is no longer complete. It was initially very complete and correct that I received the December stipend. I tried to complete it but it was noted that there is no chance for modification anymore. Is there anyone facing similar issue? Was it done by them? Doesn't it have any implication on my subsequent stipend? I will like correct answers to my questions.
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 07, 2017
teetom:
To my fellow Npower participants, I checked my npower profile yesterday and I discovered that my account number is no longer complete. It was initially very complete and correct that I received the December stipend. I tried to complete it but it was noted that there is no chance for modification anymore. Is there anyone facing similar issue? Was it done by them? Doesn't it have any implication on my subsequent stipend? I will like correct answers to my questions.
I just checked mine and it is very complete.

Try to chat and send emails to the Npower admins to be sure the fault didn't come from you. Be fast about it.
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 07, 2017
coolesmile:

Try to chat and send emails to the Npower admins to be sure the fault didn't come from you. Be fast about it.
yes I've that but expecting their reply. thanks
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 07, 2017
teetom:
yes I've that but expecting their reply. thanks
ok good. But continue trying to chat with them.
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2017
Although they have not replied me but I think I have an answer. the account no begins with zeros, so they decided to remove those zeros it begins with since it makes no difference. eg 001 to now begin with 1. please those whose account no begin with zeros should help confirm.
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by deefem81: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2017
coolesmile:

Follow this link to join OYO/IBADAN WhatsApp group: https:///KzTEg0DW3S50FdkwhfltQG
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by Happie2016: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2017
Please am having the same issue. I got my december stipend alright and my Account no starts with 00.
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 08, 2017
deefem81:

Follow this link to join OYO/IBADAN WhatsApp group: https:///KzTEg0DW3S50FdkwhfltQG
I am registered in Lagos. Thanks for the invitation though.
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by okooloyun1(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2017
teetom:
Although they have not replied me but I think I have an answer. the account no begins with zeros, so they decided to remove those zeros it begins with since it makes no difference. eg 001 to now begin with 1. please those whose account no begin with zeros should help confirm.
I'm having d same issue, my account no starts with 005 d two zeros was removed now starts with 5 but my bvn no is correct, I think there is no problem according to Femi Adesina.
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2017
okooloyun1:
I'm having d same issue, my account no starts with 005 d two zeros was removed now starts with 5 but my bvn no is correct, I think there is no problem according to Femi Adesina.
my mind is just at rest. What did Femi Adesina say n when?
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
deefem81:

add me on 07035387752
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by Richben105: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
Teetom, it means they re about to pay u ur next stipend. It's a way of segregating accounts they wants to work on from others. So congrats...

1 Like

Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by Richben105: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
The last time it was d last number of my friends BVN they removed and he was paid d next day. Maybe dis Tym they decided to us account number. So don't be fazed
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by famology(m): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
teetom:
Did ur acct name also disappear?
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by Funseyi(f): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
Where are you that you have received your December stipend? I mean your location?
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by infinitemiles: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
In my own case, my account name disappeared and also the first two zeros of my account number also disappeared. I can't update this on the main site but I have sent a message to them.
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by kizuwa: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
My account name disappeared but other details intack . I have not recieved my january stipend. People said that fellow Abians have been paid. I'm just worried.
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by duscollins: 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
It is a general issue here especially people whose account number start with zero. My friends and i here in plateau noticed the same thing.
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by Mekanus(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
teetom:
I have same issue too, my account number starts with 00, diamond bank. I've equally sent them a message but no reply yet. I just hope that all is well.
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
famology:
that didn't apper right from time to almost every one.
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mekanus:

I have same issue too, my account number starts with 00, diamond bank. I've equally sent them a message but no reply yet. I just hope that all is well.
According to witnesses here it's not an issue. it was done by them.
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Funseyi:
Where are you that you have received your December stipend? I mean your location?

team oyo
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
famology:
yea from the beginning self
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by DrTims(m): 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
This is serious!!
kizuwa:
My account name disappeared but other details intack . I have not recieved my january stipend. People said that fellow Abians have been paid. I'm just worried.
Re: Npower- My Account Number Is Incomplete by fgee10(m): 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Had d same fear,bt just like you did,I concluded dat it was becos it started with Zero.Thanks for d confirmation.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Representative Job At Giant Beverages Limited, 28th August, 2018 / Weatherford Nigeria Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Global Health Research And Awareness Initiative Recruitments 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.