Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" (52085 Views)

Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Mast Falls On Chapel In Akwa Ibom During Sunday Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Mc23(m): 10:56am On Feb 07, 2017
This is beyond nature and the fact that you woke up today is a credit to nature right.
carzola:
This is why Christians are hypocrites
And brainwashed buffoons.. The simple
Things of nature that a lame man can decipher they would say its God.
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by knightsTempler: 11:00am On Feb 07, 2017
nams77:

Dude you got me laffing in the office.customers and staff are wondering what the heck is happening!

I'm glad it makes you laugh, that's the spirit.

sometimes we just need such a laugh with all the problems in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by bionixs: 11:01am On Feb 07, 2017
IF YOU LIKE CRY OCEAN. IF THE WHOLE DIE AT ONCE, MY GOD STILL REMAINS A VERY GOOD GOD
blackaxe78:
So God did it?

And when a church building collapsed in Uyo on christians, God did not do that?

And when God could not stand and fight for Southern Kaduna Christians, he went on leave like Buhari right?

Gullibility!
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by soath(m): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Playa0ne:

Bleep your God! Let Fulani herdsmen catch you and him, they would slaughter you both in a twinkle of an eye. Morons!
You remind me of Paul
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Playa0ne: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2017
soath:
You remind me of Paul

Another character from your story book while Christians keep dieing like chickens all over the country, even inside your churches. Una mumu never reach?
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by soath(m): 11:09am On Feb 07, 2017
Playa0ne:

Another character from your story book while Christians keep dieing like chickens all over the country, even inside your churches. Una mumu never reach?
It'll be a privilege to die with them.
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by TobeyTobee: 11:09am On Feb 07, 2017
...in the spirutual realm,there is good n evil...like light n darkness.....we all know d devil is d cause of most evils in the world
. ..u didn't bame God for what the devil cause
.....but God has made we his children immune to the works of darkness...but we av to live by his commandment,be holy,pray n read his word

...though He can allow some bad things to happen to us sometimes for future good

..ALL THINGS works together for good,for those who love God..
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2017
Wawu! That was close thank God oo!
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by distilledwalex(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2017
Stone03:

Only Jesus Christ can do this.
Not God again? ?? Confused being
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by modanwealth: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2017
Jackeeh:
Instead of driving it out from under the broken tree,they are busy taking pics. Wait till the tree decides to break off completely from where it's hanging.
if they had removed the tree b4 taking pictures there wouldn't have been any prove of the story. ..

1 Like

Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Realfiness(m): 11:24am On Feb 07, 2017
carzola:

The ways of God and things he does are not meant to be understood by ppl like you. The man says its God's handiwork, why is it paining you. Leave Christians alone.
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by pseudonomer: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2017
Mightyraw:
sacrifice asin human sacrifice abii
I believe in aftet life buh i dnt believe in people dieing to save others
Yes , u can call them heroes
But nt messiah

Let's keep religion aside. I believe in one person sacrificing his life to save hundreds, thousands, millions, or billions of lives. That's what I call selflessness... Believing there is cause greater than you and you're willingly to fight it till death do u apart.

Messiah is different from heroes, but in Jesus Christ case, He's both. It is very difficult to understand the role of Christ if you're not a Christian...

I am no saint... but I read the bible so deep so that no so called pastor can deceive me...

You know Why I'm engaging in this... I'm at the point in my life where I question things and seek answers...
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by modanwealth: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2017
thank GOD for their lives. .same thing happened in UYO last year on a keke and all the occupants, including a pregnant woman died...
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by manikspears: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2017
knightsTempler:
Jehovah liveth.

Meanwhile, A masquerade was spotted at bet9ja shop checking his betslip. Seems recession has reached the spirit land

shey heavenly people do sportbetting too ni? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Erngie(f): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2017
Chai! sorry
carzola:
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by manikspears: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2017
carzola:
and in your ant ass-sized brain you believe you've made sense abi?
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by ubebong(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2017
For those against God always, the truth is this, you will not know and can never know about God.. It was written about u n it is manifesting already.. Look at this:

Psalm:82:5
They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

DO NOT LOOK AT THEM. SOME OF THEM DON'T BELIEVE GOD AGAIN, THEY DON'T CARE, THIER UNDERSTANDING OF GOD IS DARKENED

Hear what the bible prophecies about them again...

Ephesians 4:18-19
Having thier UNDERSTANDING DARKENED , BEING ALIENATED from the LIFE of GOD THROUGH THE IGNORANCE THAT IS IN THEM , BECAUSE of the BLINDNESS OF THEIR HEART :
Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto LASCIVIOUSNESS , to work all uncleanness with greediness.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS PEOPLE..

But this is my prayers for them:

Ephesians 1:18
The EYES OF YOUR UNDERSTANDING BEING ENLIGHTENED ; that ye MAY KNOW

God bless n open thier eyes of understanding.. Amenn..

1 Like

Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Niflheim(m): 11:35am On Feb 07, 2017
@Op,

Look at the shape of the fallen tree!!! "God"(whatever that means) has nothing to do with it!!!The shape of the tree, plus the strength of the roots has everything to do with the fact that the car was not scratched!!! Only those who drink too much "expired locust-infested garri" will claim that they cannot see this!!!

@OP, so tell me what happened in the following situations?

Situation 1:....................................................http://www.wral.com/tree-falls-on-wake-county-church/13760116/

Situation 2:....................................................http://www.wsoctv.com/news/massive-tree-falls-historic-taylorsville-church/27223297

situation 3:....................................................
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glD3HqIm2Dg
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Raypawer(m): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2017
Did you ask yourself why the tree did not hit the car at first? way it the tree's choice hell no, there is a superior power! somewhere grin grin and that's the Power of the Living God!

Jackeeh:
Instead of driving it out from under the broken tree,they are busy taking pics. Wait till the tree decides to break off completely from where it's hanging.
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by firstking01(m): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2017
And this is a miracleundecided
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Mightyraw(m): 11:40am On Feb 07, 2017
pseudonomer:

Let's keep religion aside. I believe in one person sacrificing his life to save hundreds, thousands, millions, or billions of lives. That's what I call selflessness... Believing there is cause greater than you and you're willingly to fight it till death do u apart.

Messiah is different from heroes, but in Jesus Christ case, He's both. It is very difficult to understand the role of Christ if you're not a Christian...

I am no saint... but I read the bible so deep so that no so called pastor can deceive me...

You know Why I'm engaging in this... I'm at the point in my life where I question things and seek answers...
Maybe m nah so enlightened about wat xtainity
Am a muslim so i u hav dis xtain girlfriend Dat axed me why i think Allah is God
So i told her d literal meaning of Allah is God
Nd she was like , do u knw jesus is God
Dat made me laff nd i told her nt to engage me in religious talk again

So my brother , can u try to convince me wif something better

Nd tell me wah make jesus diffrent frim samson
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by meeketta: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2017
carzola:
my friend ignorance is worse then HIV. THEY IS NOTHING TO HARD FOR MY GOD. U NEED TO GO FOR CHECK UP
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by mmsen: 11:50am On Feb 07, 2017
Why the 'living god' not simply allow you pass without incident?

Why would the tree branch not fall the other way thus leaving you free to go about your business unencumbered?
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Chedas: 11:59am On Feb 07, 2017
rawpadgin:
n have u guys eaten today
Feed em muthafvcker!!!!
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Afritop(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
WHY NOT SAY WHEN YOU PAY YOUR TITHE
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by PJ871: 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
Indeed God is great
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jackeeh:
The God that protected it thus far will do even more.
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by ericmor: 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jackeeh:

Is not Nigeria
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by talk2saintify(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
rawpadgin:
n have u guys eaten today

Muslims ah guess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by ericmor: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Richy4:

They have insurance for things like that

Abeg tell him so he can get his niaja mentally off his brain on this one. Niaja has turned us to another thing
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by daraj: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
carzola:
so who created nature if not God
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by NemzySeries(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
carzola:
as u no get God oya leave pple wey Get God make dem Appreciate am na since ur existence na by ur power....... dead man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South Africans Mock Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Over Joystick Erectile Miracle / Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / Bitter Truth About Blessed Virgin Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.