Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" (52105 Views)

Hope For Daily Living : Why You Have Not Been Hearing From God Clearly / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Mast Falls On Chapel In Akwa Ibom During Sunday Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Omonigeriarere: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
ednut1:
abeg, those that die in car accidents/plane crash despite praying for journey mercies nko, they served a dead God abi, or those people who died in TB joshua or dat akwa ibom church serve a dead God abi. pls gerahere

Most of you are just ignorant of the Word if God: can you please tell me a man from Bible that doesn't face ups and downs?

See, the grace of God doesn't exclude anybody from challenges: but it gives all believers grace to overcome.

Go and read the last verse of John 3 for better understanding.
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by NobleRomm(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
carzola:
This is why Christians are hypocrites And brainwashed buffoons.. The simple Things of nature that a lame man can decipher they would say its God.

your post made no sense... IS IT NOT GOD THAT CREATED THE NATURE.?
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by dhameelare(m): 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
carzola:
This is why Christians are hypocrites
And brainwashed buffoons.. The simple
Things of nature that a lame man can decipher they would say its God.
You're an idiot
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
This Living God should have just made the guy wait inside to say prayers while the tree falls fully to the ground allowing workers to clear if off effectively. But this living God is a gambler and just like in the times of Job, he is still addicted to gambling with people's lives.
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by blackaxe78: 1:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
bionixs:
IF YOU LIKE CRY OCEAN. IF THE WHOLE DIE AT ONCE, MY GOD STILL REMAINS A VERY GOOD GOD

I was never expecting your lots to say anything different from what you composed.

You right on track.
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by kjhova(m): 1:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
agarawu23:
He is white with good hrt that's why.
If na we blacks with devilish hrt and back stabbing attitudes, even as we take carry God for head pass, the tree go spoil the car. cheesy

Yours, mi hombre, is the worst specimen of SELF DEPRECATION i ever encountered!
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Philinho:

u need mental healing .ur types die many years b4 their time cos of their unbelief
no he doesn't need mental healing ... He's someone who uses his brain and also see things from logical perspectives. If you have a brain in ur skull, it can be used for more than just singing praises and praying to whoever u believe is ur creator. I believe in God but that won't make me foolish in my thinking
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
this God is too good oh
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
So God did it?

And when a church building collapsed in Uyo on christians, God did not do that?

And when God could not stand and fight for Southern Kaduna Christians, he went on leave like Buhari right?

Gullibility!
u are a blackazz sorry axe
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by blackaxe78: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
Smallville10:
u are a blackazz sorry axe

I won't join you in that pigsty #Final
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by sweetchii: 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
femi4:
Even nature too can be control
God himself is supernatural and he takes care of nature.Nature reveals God's glory on earth.
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by maridrug(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
carzola:
you should be scolded for this statement. It shows you're a fanatic and contributing irrationally. Be careful not to attract the wrath of nature upon you and upcoming generation. SHALOM!!!
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by goldedprince: 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
this guy is not a christian and dosnt give a fvuk about god.
op wetin you drink
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by MagnaB: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Psalm 91:11
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by akigbemaru: 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
Miracle and pg below masquerade!
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by daramolaj1: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
carzola:

Thats why your generation has remained confused because they neither know where they belong.....Ogbeni if you want to personalise words , im sure your teacher thought you the difference between personalizing and generalizing but rara your brain was booting like windows monbo to listen...oniranu omo jatijati
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Hond: 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
Playa0ne:

Tales by moonlight, You guys are pathetic lots, always making arguments from your story book when reality stares you right in the face. How long have you and your family been serving this your god? have you become fortunate or immune to the ravaging poverty in the country? dont bother to answer its for you to reflect on. unahmumuneverdo?
I became an Atheist because I now have the freedom to do as I please without a conscience. To become an Atheist I had to first deaden my conscience toward moral and ethical concepts.

This is what few beginner Atheists know. Thats why they seem so confused. The direct road to Atheism is simple. You just have to force yourself to love what Godly people hate. Good luck beginners !
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by jenavism44: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
carzola:
a laugh @ you in togo,only fools calls miracles normal thing
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by breakeven: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
blackaxe78:
So God did it?

And when a church building collapsed in Uyo on christians, God did not do that?

And when God could not stand and fight for Southern Kaduna Christians, he went on leave like Buhari right?

Gullibility!
Our ways are not his ways. you will never understand except you seek him.
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Diction10nairal: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Honestly, i dont think that we have fully understood this our God.
Just to prove a point to the Devil, He allowed his Only Son to be killed
I am not understanding
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Playa0ne: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hond:
I became an Atheist because I now have the freedom to do as I please without a conscience. To become an Atheist I had to first deaden my conscience toward moral and ethical concepts.

This is what few beginner Atheists know. Thats why they seem so confused. The direct road to Atheism is simple. You just have to force yourself to love what Godly people hate. Good luck beginners !

You ideology is entirely different...you fired very wide. Google the meaning of atheism to learn more.
For your information, you dont have to believe in God or any supernatural being to be good, responsible and conscientious. Atheist are not oblivion of the fact that every action has a consequence, their behaviors are therefore guided by the kind of environment that they desire.
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Hond: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
Playa0ne:

You ideology is entirely different...you fired very wide. Google the meaning of atheism to learn more.
For your information, you dont have to believe in God or any supernatural being to be good, responsible and conscientious. Atheist are not oblivion of the fact that every action has a consequence, their behaviors are therefore guided by the kind of environment that they desire.
Come on Playaone, who do you think you are fooling here, I have access to power and influence that I could use to destroy the lives of many decent religious people just because Atheism, as expressed by coward Atheists makes it fine, but I was raised to respect those that live to benefit their society. Now I am not the tactful type that try to camouflage my true identity as an Atheist.

I am an Atheist. I have deep experiences of the inner working of the twisted Atheist psychology. Coming from a very wealthy family I saw the crap that is Atheism among a large group of influential people. They had what one Coward Atheist called "tact" . But Atheist mind is cold and calculating always adding things up for the benefit of "self.

So if we want to be real Atheists, let stop playing games ! Lets get real and dirty because that what true Atheism produce for society in the end.
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Krisddon: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
carzola:
Yes it's God.. .. Praise the lord!
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Hond: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Playa0ne:

Thank you. You make very meaningful points when taken in the context of deceptive Atheists. In my rich experience and length experience of Atheism I have learned to cut the crap. My mission in life is not to entrap others into the cold-blooded trap that Atheism offer.
I rather live and focus on Atheism, that what I am, Thats what interest me and many brave Atheists. Unlike the "Cowardly Atheists" that have an interest only in trashing other innocent peoples beliefs.

You tell me what level of insanity is revealed, when a man works hard to destroy the life of a man that has never harmed him ?

Mohamed never harmed these Cowardly Atheists, but they will viciously and insanely attack him. These cockless Atheists are an embarrassment to true courageous Atheists.
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Playa0ne: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hond:
Come on Playaone, who do you think you are fooling here, I have access to power and influence that I could use to destroy the lives of many decent religious people just because Atheism, as expressed by coward Atheists makes it fine, but I was raised to respect those that live to benefit their society. Now I am not the tactful type that try to camouflage my true identity as an Atheist.

I am an Atheist. I have deep experiences of the inner working of the twisted Atheist psychology. Coming from a very wealthy family I saw the crap that is Atheism among a large group of influential people. They had what one Coward Atheist called "tact" . But Atheist mind is cold and calculating always adding things up for the benefit of "self.

So if we want to be real Atheists, let stop playing games ! Lets get real and dirty because that what true Atheism produce for society in the end.

i am sorry you dont know what you are talking about. Enjoy yourself mate. Bye
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by MATEX30: 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
That is Powerful,

Indeed he is a [url="http://dunamisblog.com/photos-this-is-what-happens-when-you-serve-the-living-god/"]True and living God[/url].

Hallellujah!!!
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by mechanics(m): 10:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
Wow God is great and does wonders up till now.
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by 4kings: 2:55am On Feb 08, 2017
Hond:
Thank you. You make very meaningful points when taken in the context of deceptive Atheists. In my rich experience and length experience of Atheism I have learned to cut the crap. My mission in life is not to entrap others into the cold-blooded trap that Atheism offer.
I rather live and focus on Atheism, that what I am, Thats what interest me and many brave Atheists. Unlike the "Cowardly Atheists" that have an interest only in trashing other innocent peoples beliefs.

You tell me what level of insanity is revealed, when a man works hard to destroy the life of a man that has never harmed him ?

Mohamed never harmed these Cowardly Atheists, but they will viciously and insanely attack him. These cockless Atheists are an embarrassment to true courageous Atheists.
A theist is behind this new moniker.
Else, you need to go for a psychiatric evaluation, you might have some deep twisted emotional issues. smiley

No beefs intended! smiley wink
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Hond: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
4kings:

A theist is behind this new moniker.
Else, you need to go for a psychiatric evaluation, you might have some deep twisted emotional issues. smiley

No beefs intended! smiley wink
The fucking lame Atheists here are twisting emotions I never had. You guys make it hard for most Atheist to evolve. They rally around religion like hungry dogs while claiming they are Atheists. Now thats a fuxcked up contradiction bro.

Why do they do this ?
Cowardice is the hallmark of a fuxcked up Atheist. I have stated my reasons deflecting the stench of these Idiots. For these reasons I’m inclined to cut off discussion with someone using slurs and insults toward religion. In the same way as I’d leave a dinner table where people were using racial slurs. One shouldn’t dignify bigotry with one’s presence.

Am I maybe wrong here? In fact I’ve often hear from debate opponents that I shouldn’t be so sensitive about these insults--that imaginary sky friend or religitard or Christian idiot are “just words”.

Of course these are the same people who go ballistic when they hear someone using a racial or anti-homosexual slur. Then it is suddenly no longer “just words”. Then it is time for someone to lose their job.

Slowly the two key character traits of the budding Atheist unfolds in public in public. The veil is lifted !

As I have clearly stated many times, you have among Atheists, low life cowards and the superior brave hearts.

The cowards are a danger to themselves and society. They are eager to destroy the religions and lives of innocent people just for an orgasm. History clearly proves that this type of Atheist thrives on cowardice. He is self-centered and will masturbate over holy doctrines and poo on a church alter with no conscience.
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Stone03: 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
distilledwalex:

Not God again? ?? Confused being
Angry Atheist. Repent!
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by 4kings: 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hond:
The fucking lame Atheists here are twisting emotions I never had. You guys make it hard for most Atheist to evolve. They rally around religion like hungry dogs while claiming they are Atheists. Now thats a fuxcked up contradiction bro.

Why do they do this ?
Cowardice is the hallmark of a fuxcked up Atheist. I have stated my reasons deflecting the stench of these Idiots. For these reasons I’m inclined to cut off discussion with someone using slurs and insults toward religion. In the same way as I’d leave a dinner table where people were using racial slurs. One shouldn’t dignify bigotry with one’s presence.

Am I maybe wrong here? In fact I’ve often hear from debate opponents that I shouldn’t be so sensitive about these insults--that imaginary sky friend or religitard or Christian idiot are “just words”.

Of course these are the same people who go ballistic when they hear someone using a racial or anti-homosexual slur. Then it is suddenly no longer “just words”. Then it is time for someone to lose their job.

Slowly the two key character traits of the budding Atheist unfolds in public in public. The veil is lifted !

As I have clearly stated many times, you have among Atheists, low life cowards and the superior brave hearts.

The cowards are a danger to themselves and society. They are eager to destroy the religions and lives of innocent people just for an orgasm. History clearly proves that this type of Atheist thrives on cowardice. He is self-centered and will masturbate over holy doctrines and poo on a church alter with no conscience.
I think this is an issue between normal atheists and extremists, and has nothing to do with cowardice.
Re: Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" by Hond: 1:01am On Feb 12, 2017
4kings:

I think this is an issue between normal atheists and extremists, and has nothing to do with cowardice.
You have a lot to learn about the nasty hidden secrets of Atheism. I was born into this vice. Cut the crap with pretentious language then you will free yourself from a vicious trap. To quote a wise guy, "The mind reveals itself in words." Examine the highly pretentious words used by Atheist to disguise their ignorance Bro. Check it out for yourself. It is those fake words that unhinge the mind and spirit and produce the chronic neurosis visible among most NL Atheists.

Atheists dont believe we humans or animals have a spirit. I was told they can prove it. Damn !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Francis Canonizes Jacinta And Francisco, Two Child Saints, Makes History / Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage / South Africans Mock Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Over Joystick Erectile Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.