Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) (7873 Views)

Mmm Crashed Again Frozen 2017 mavro / MMM Begins Payment Of 2016 Mavro And Its Growth Only / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2017
MMM Nigeria Support Updates For February 6, 2017
This information was made available by Mr. Andrew Marc (Head of CRO) during the Guider’s Meeting
1. News will appear on MMM PO/website tomorrow
2. GH for 2017 mavro is off limit, this means you can GH 2017 mavro without limit
3. 2016 mavro will still be GH within limits…so check on a daily basis to know the limit
4. About 2016 Mavro, when the new model is fully implemented, it will be mostly for mavro 2016.
5. PH now no matter how small because it will help the system.
6. Now everything is back to normal. So PH no matter how little. Be it #5,000 , #10,000. Any amount will be great.
7. With time, we will introduce a contest.
8. Now the new model is already done and workable, but more features will be introduced with time.
9. Guiders should work hard and encourage their downlines to do the needful with the system.
10. We listen to all your suggestions/opinions/complaints but not every one can be implemented.
11. About those suggesting PH before GH of 2016 Mavro, all were advised to produce a document showing how it should work and be presented on Wednesday.
12. A Google form will be created where people will use to fill in their suggestions.
13. Now its time to be active by everyone.
14. MMM will never ever go down. Everything we are doing is for us, and we will overcome.
Together we can change the world!
They have cleared all the old Mavros

2 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by dotuna3(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2017
Bros go and sit down. Please leave MMM matter we have heard enough.

Let it rest please.

Those doing it are not complaining y are u pained and complaining

13 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2017
Anjigirl wants to get her 2.5million back by fire by Force grin

2 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 07, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Anjigirl wants to get her 2.5million back by fire by Force grin
It's clear the money is gone
The scam is well executed,they refused to run away just to save chuddy and their guiders
They are smarter than we thought
As i was told,Real scammers don't run away.They fraustrate their victims until he himself decide to pick a race

33 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by xamuel17(m): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2017
shit happens!!

let's all move on!
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by xamuel17(m): 11:20am On Feb 07, 2017
shit happens!!

let's all move on!
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by zuby4real10(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2017
The point that took my attention most is no.6 that said "now everything is back to normal".up to now people can not get their money back nd u r saying everything is back to normal. The thunder that will fire any body behind mmm still dey hell fire dey do warm up. Idiot people. no amount of miracle can bring mmm back to normal.

9 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2017
anjigirl:
It's clear the money is gone
The scam is well executed,they refused to run away just to save chuddy and their guiders
They are smarter than we thought
As i was told,Real scammers don't run away.They fraustrate their victims until he himself decide to pick a race

At least you have learnt your lessons na

1 Like

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by thesicilian: 11:25am On Feb 07, 2017
the sad truth is that some Nigerians will still fall for it and start afresh.

4 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

At least you have learnt your lessons na
This is not the right way to learn it's very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2017
anjigirl:
This is not the right way to learn it's very unfortunate

Oh it's the best way to learn.Experience is the best teacher. some people learn from Experience while some learn from the experience of others. I believe if you were told then the dangers of the scheme you wouldn't have believed. But now I'm sure if you see a similar one, you'll run very far away. grin

6 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by modelsms2: 11:30am On Feb 07, 2017
bad news
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Baawaa(m): 11:31am On Feb 07, 2017
Oh,they should enter GBESE afresh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Stanley187(m): 1:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
The reason why u supposedly looked carefully at our guiders minutes and made such an invalid conclusion really baffles me. At your age anjigirl.

U better grow up and stop cowering over MMM updates.

The image u attached is the same way in all POs, both those with 2016 and 2017 mavros (I really hope ur Grey matter understand what I mean here), an evidence that the technicians are switching to the new model. The GH limits have been completely removed, but to avoid mistakes, all GH have been temporarily paused for a few more hours, until they are done with the switch.

Unfortunately u can't grasp that, even though u portray urself as an MMM participant, we know u r not.

As soon as the news hits our POs, everyone would start Ghing.

Pls also inform ur sister of doom called NgeneNkwenu. As we know both of you and your very irrelevant posts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by moyinoluwabun(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
Will PH only if MMM cancels guiders bonus

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stanley187:
The reason why u supposedly looked carefully at our guiders minutes and made such an invalid conclusion really baffles me. At your age anjigirl.

The image u attached is the same way in all POs, both those with 2016 and 2017 mavros (I really hope ur Grey matter understand what I mean here), an evidence that the technicians are switching to the new model. The GH limits have been completely removed, but to avoid mistakes, all GH have been temporarily paused for a few more hours, until they are done with the switch.

Unfortunately u can't grasp that, even though u portray urself as an MMM participant, we know u r not.

Pls also inform ur sister of doom called NgeneNkwenu. As we know both of you and your very irrelevant posts.
Shut the f***ck up and pay our money! Who is interested in your stewpid unending stories,you are probably guider stanley oz from facebook,i don't know your problem you come up with new stories every day.You should be ashamed of yourself, comprehend and digest your stewpid post before you blame me!
Stewpid gang of robbers
I just realised you are doing the same damage control on facebook(after being bombard by over 500 negative comments)You should know that,no fool will PH again if you dont pay the old mavro
Now get the f***k out of here

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
anjigirl:
Shut the f***ck up and pay our money! Who is interested in your stewpid unending stories,you are probably guider stanley oz from facebook,i don't know your problem you come up with new stories every day.You should be ashamed of yourself, comprehend and digest your stewpid post before you blame me!
Stewpid gang of robbers
I just realised you are doing the same damage control on face(after being bombard by over 500 negative comments)You should no fool will PH again if you doing pay the old mavro
THIS IS WHAT WE CALL MAVRODIAL WARNING.....

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

THE SCORE IS 1-0 NOW...

OYA STANLEY EQUALIZE

10 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by BlueRayDick: 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stanley187:

Since December u've been replying all MMM threads with epistle upon epistle of how the new model is almost completed, how giders are working tirelessly(like Chuddy chilling in Phillipines),They will soon GHing etc....Yet no concrete prove up till this moment of how people are getting their capital back, not to talk of the promised bonus. If at this period u still don't believe this MMM thingy is an organized crime, then there are two things involved; Either u are the second in command to Scammer general himself, Chuddy or u just want people to Pay in more money so u can get ur money out.

I just hope this will serve as a lesson to those who lost money, including a distant relative whom I learnt lost 16m of the bank money in his cutody as the ATM custodian in the bank he works. When it sounds too good to be true, its actually not true

11 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by ednut1(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
sorry op, 2.5m is not spare cash, numerous pple opened different accounts, educated pple refused to use their brains and were defending the scheme. if the tin restart be lik say me self go do 50k grin, shebi na spare cash before e crash again lol.

2 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Since December u've been replying all MMM threads with epistle upon epistle of how the new model is almost completed, how giders are working tirelessly(like Chuddy chilling in Phillipines),They will soon GHing etc....Yet no concrete prove up till this moment of how people are getting their capital back, not to talk of the promised bonus. If at this period u still don't believe this MMM thingy is an organized crime, then there are two things involved; Either u are the second in command to Scammer general himself, Chuddy or u just want people to Pay in more money so u can get ur money out.

I just hope this will serve as a lesson to those who lost money, including a distant relative whom I learnt lost 16m of the bank money in his cutody as the ATM custodian in the bank he works. When it sounds too good to be true, its actually not true
Stanley187 is one of the thiefs who called themselves guider,he is probably swimming in blood money now
I read all his 80 post and 1 thread..it's 100% about MMM.He is one of the moderators on MMM facebook fan page as well
He is a complete idiot(100%)
Certified thief

14 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by MMMscam: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
dotuna3:
Bros go and sit down. Please leave MMM matter we have heard enough.

Let it rest please.

Those doing it are not complaining y are u pained and complaining

She lost money to MMM, but you're telling her to shut up. Ok...give her the #2.5m that MMM scammed her so she can rest, otherwise you're the idiot that needs to shut up on her matter.

11 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Stanley187(m): 5:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
anjigirl:
Stewpid gang of robbers
I just realised you are doing the same damage control on facebook(after being bombard by over 500 negative comments)You should know that,no fool will PH again if you dont pay the old mavro

This is the reason why am 100%sure that ur Grey matter is corrupted. So because my name is Stanley, I MUST be Stanley Oz? Can u see how ur low mentality works? I really laugh hard at you.

Well here is another epistle...For u to "cuss" more on like a real b*tch which you is.

First off, yes I am a guider. A very informed one at that. My phone number is available for the world on my sig. Am as transparent as air.

Armed robbers? Hahaha haha, u r a real sicko I can see.

People who have 2.5million Naira on their PO do not post negative news about a community they belong to like you come here countlessly to do. So pls give us a new story. This is nonsense.

I am an ardent MMMite. I stand for it everyday and every night. If u r pained. Eat ur self.

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by MMMscam: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stanley187:

Blah, blah, blah...shut the fuxk up! MMM is, was and always will be a bloody SCAM.

10 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Stanley187(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
MMMscam:

Blah, blah, blah...shut the fuxk up! MMM is, was and always will be a bloody SCAM.

Open your mouth and spew more trash, we need new lines to defend.
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Stanley187(m): 5:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
MMMscam:

Pls Open your mouth and spew more trash, we need new lines to defend. This is old
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by MMMscam: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stanley187:

Pls Open your mouth and spew more trash, we need new lines to defend. This is old

Mr. Scammer your MMM scamming days are over. Maybe those who lost money to MMM should compile a list of MMM scam advocates like you and have you assassinated one by one. #1 they get revenge #2 they rid the society of fraudsters - WIN WIN situation. Because if it were me, someone like you would be DEAD by now!

11 Likes

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by shukuokukobambi: 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Stanley187:

No be your fault abeg. Chop their money. Now they'll all know say awoof dey run belle cheesy cheesy cheesy

MMMscam:

Mr. Scammer your MMM scamming days are over. Maybe those who lost money to MMM should compile a list of MMM scam advocates like you and have you assassinated one by one. #1 they get revenge #2 they rid the society of fraudsters - WIN WIN situation. Because if it were me, someone like you would be DEAD by now!

The Stanley guy is obviously one of the top gulders abi guiders that siphoned millions off the system, leaving the ignorant to pick the pieces. He's just trying to lure more mumus into parting with their cash

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by shukuokukobambi: 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
BlueRayDick:

What?? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by ibagbea: 6:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
ok
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by Stanley187(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
MMMscam:

Because am a guider? Shey na me the whole MMM community pay money

Well I really wish it was you. That way U could Call me on my phone number if your mind is that strong and I will give u my location in the the cantonement. I don't mind one bit, to meet anyone in a neutral location. Either way I would just put a bullet in ur head for sure and dump u in Jabi lake. No long talk, call me.
Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by MMMscam: 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

The Stanley guy is obviously one of the top gulders abi guiders that siphoned millions off the system, leaving the ignorant to pick the pieces. He's just trying to lure more mumus into parting with their cash

Yeah, he's obviously a talentless special-needs rëtarded scammer whose brain has been repossessed. In fact, at this point, anyone promoting MMM is a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Mmm Urge Participants To Start Afresh(forget 2016 Mavro) by falcon01: 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Nigerian Company Selling Shares? / Advice Me On Where To Invest Little Money Pls / You Need A Business That Pays You 24 Hours A Day..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.