Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

5 Funny Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Funny Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria (23173 Views)

4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job / Top 5 Funny Factors That Can Give You A Job In Nigeria / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Funny Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria by Nofuckgiven: 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
hahn:

Most people do not celebrate business owners. There is sort of a priority in this part of the world to get a job above starting a business

Don't worry about it sha
I understand your view but like I said before;mindset cool
Re: 5 Funny Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria by whizqueen(f): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Aunty, not every one has a passion for stuffs like that.
Shey na passion go feed me nii abi na passion I go take carry go holiday?
It's all about the MONEY sister mi
Re: 5 Funny Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria by Emodeee: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
whizqueen:
sad nice points though.

. But must it all be about getting a job? Why cant you learn a craft or trade And Make yourself a professional at it. Or how long do you intend to be an employee? Better goan learn fashion designing And Make yourself classy, you wil earn far more than what those bank staffs earn with peace of mind together with.

The girl that styles my hair is just 19. She has 7 apprentice with 2 shops in surulere. She even has refused to go to school sef. Some of her apprentice are way older than her than She even calls them "aunty". We the clients wont stop patronising her because She is damn good at what She does. If She eventually goes to school i'm sure She wont bother looking for job after school because by then She can even double Some peoples salary.

Bottomline is get over the mentality of looking for a job and work for yourself. Learn a trade, start up a business and do something meaningful with yourself. The to years you'd spend looking for job as a graduate you for don turn professional tailor by then.

let me see the hair she helped you to style.
Re: 5 Funny Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria by hahn(m): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

I understand your view but like I said before;mindset cool

True smiley
Re: 5 Funny Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria by MrOIO(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
Wow!
Re: 5 Funny Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

There are lots of them bro. You will pay a registration fee. I used them back them and got a temporal Job before getting my main Job.

Thanks. Feel free to ask more.

Pls my brother, give me the details of the one that got the Job for U or other trusted one's U know of.
Re: 5 Funny Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria by BiafranBushBoy: 12:35am On Feb 08, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

Pls my brother, give me the details of the one that got the Job for U or other trusted one's U know of.

It's been a while oo. Just keep in touch with me.

WhatsApp or email. Its on my blog.

So that I can update you all.
Re: 5 Funny Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria by Giel: 6:43am On Feb 08, 2017
whizqueen:
sad nice points though.

. But must it all be about getting a job? Why cant you learn a craft or trade And Make yourself a professional at it. Or how long do you intend to be an employee? Better goan learn fashion designing And Make yourself classy, you wil earn far more than what those bank staffs earn with peace of mind together with.

The girl that styles my hair is just 19. She has 7 apprentice with 2 shops in surulere. She even has refused to go to school sef. Some of her apprentice are way older than her than She even calls them "aunty". We the clients wont stop patronising her because She is damn good at what She does. If She eventually goes to school i'm sure She wont bother looking for job after school because by then She can even double Some peoples salary.

Bottomline is get over the mentality of looking for a job and work for yourself. Learn a trade, start up a business and do something meaningful with yourself. The to years you'd spend looking for job as a graduate you for don turn professional tailor by then.
I understand what you are saying and the point you are trying to pass but the post says specifically for job seekers, people who prefer having a job than being an entrepreneur.
Re: 5 Funny Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria by yomisley: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
does anyone know a reliable agent that can help get a job..
Re: 5 Funny Ways To Get A Job In Nigeria by BiafranBushBoy: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
yomisley:
does anyone know a reliable agent that can help get a job..

Please don't let them scam you. Add me on WhatsApp!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Got A Job I'm Not Qualified For': A Testimony That Fuels Mediocrity - Man / Over Staying In A Company / Where Can A Graduate With Physics With Electronics Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.